PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Absol's Little Shop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 238239240241242··· 447448449

tebba's Avatartebba
hey absol, are you willing to buy my ruby orb for 50zc? i am going to bed hopefully soon so i might endup going offline
Tessa • She/They • 0 Shop [Nincada Hunt Spots] 78s/6550h
28/500
Background | Code | Forum Icon | Avatar is from BTD6
Absol's AvatarAbsol
@LittleT95: Send the trade please! @Kaiser: I've noticed that the Rusted Swords on the Market have been going down. Would you be okay with 140 ZC per Sword instead?
Avatar made for me by Xaandiir! Regular Journal | Trade Thread Buying
Lustrous Orb
= 20 ZC,
Origin Sash
= 30 ZC,
Ruby Orb
= 20 ZC
KaiserMeowser's AvatarKaiserMeowser
140 ZC per works for me, I'll send them all over ^^
Blue-Dragon08's AvatarBlue-Dragon08
40gp for 4 dark flawless gems
MächäTeä's AvatarMächäTeä
Hi Absol! I don't know if this is possible, but, could I trade in 100 ZC for 500 GP? Please let me know!
Username Change: mtro1903->MachaTea
I AM A CHICKEN
  • Credits
  • About Me
._.
Name: Mai Pronouns: She/Her Current Hunt: None! Permission To Use Noivern Sprite Given By Sei
Absol's AvatarAbsol
@Blue-Dragon08: Send the trade please! @mtrø1903: sorry I don't trade my GP for ZC, but I'll trade ZC for your GP~!
kiieatspocky's Avatarkiieatspocky
I have 1 rusted sword for ZC. Are you still buying Rage Feathers? I have one to sell.
KaiserMeowser's AvatarKaiserMeowser
How much for this shiny Virizon? ^^
tebba's Avatartebba
hey absol, are you still paying 140zc for rusted swords? i just got one and that is the last price i saw you buying at
Absol's AvatarAbsol
@kiieatspocky: I changed my price from 200 ZC to 140 ZC for Rusted Swords. If that's okay with you, please send the trade ^^ @Kaiser: I've added Shiny Virizion to my main post, and I'm looking for 500 ZC/equiv for them~! @LittleT95: I am indeed! Please send the trade!~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I have officially added Rage Feathers to my main collection, and I am looking for a lot of credits to continue this Galarian Moltres hunt ^^

Pages: 123··· 238239240241242··· 447448449

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page