PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 12

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 353637

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Hey, look at that! A full year of Mass-Click Weekend events! Well, we're not letting this one escape without making it special :) In addition to the main clicking event on July 25th and 26th, we will have TWO additional kinds of targets. Three different things you can do with your clicking to try and earn a prize. For each category, there will be two separate targets. A "regular" target, and an "extreme" target. If you meet at least one "regular" target, you will receive a random one of the prizes you qualified for. In addition, if you meet the "extreme" target, then you are guaranteed one of that prize. I will be making a page that shows the targets and your progress towards them, as well as exactly what prizes you'll be eligible for. Until then, the prizes are to remain a mystery! But there's a trio. Definitely a trio.
FAQs!
  • When can I start clicking for the MCW? A: Please re-read the above. The dates are very specific. Also note that these dates are going by Server Time (UTC).
  • Do I need the Mega Ring? A: To earn the Mega Stone from this Event, no. To use it to Mega Evolve a Pokémon, yes.
  • Do we have to click the target each day? A: No, you don't. The target is to be completed over the span of both days - not separately. So if you click on Saturday and Sunday, both days will count towards the goal. If you only interact on Saturday, only that day will count and vice versa for Sunday.
  • Where can I keep track of my interactions? A: Go to your Farm, then scroll all the way down until you see the Interactions Graph. Adjust the dropdown lists to your liking. Note: Make sure you're looking at "my interactions," NOT "my points." In addition, you can track your progress towards individual goals here.
  • I completed it! When and where will I get the reward? A: The Monday right after, if not stated otherwise. It will be automatically placed in your inventory and an announcement will be posted that it has been distributed.
  • Everyone got the reward except for me! What happened? A: Unfortunately, if the reward was given out and you didn't receive it, you failed to reach the target.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
*****'s Avatar*****
Wow! I'll have to get my fingers ready for a LOT of clicking! I look forward to seeing what the goals and prizes are!
The Birthday Absol and Mega Lunupine sprites I'm using as my avatars belong to PFQ.
Rokon's AvatarRokon
Ah yes, MCW. Great time to destroy-- I mean, break in my new mouse. Looking forward to this. Sounds like it'll be fun.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
Anda16's AvatarAnda16
Well i wont be getting an sleep:D Not saying that i usually do...
Bagel Lord's AvatarBagel Lord
Ach! I'm away xD. Good luck to everyone who's able to participate! I'm often away when something new happens and this is no exception
☆ ☆ ☆ it's difficult to have a cute aesthetic ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ when you've got a goofy account name ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ and your favourite avatar is from 'you could stop at five or six stores' ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ but i'm going to work with it ☆ ☆ ☆
Luna Tsukino's AvatarLuna Tsukino
O.O Special Mass Click Weekend and I'm going to a Comicon... *cries*
Thebndjames's AvatarThebndjames
The Hype Is REEAAAL!! But its gonna be in my holidays of course -.- It it only gonna last 2 days? :3
Garney's AvatarGarney
Much excitement, I'm very curious about the extreme prizes. No MCW has beaten me yet! Extreme clicking! Click harder! Congrats on the landmark, Niet. We appreciate all your hard work, and that of staff.
Breeder ~*~ Hoarder ~*~ Dex Trader Gym ~*~ Shop ~*~ Journal
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Awesome. I've been curious since reading a post on Facebook about how this one was gonna be special. Can't wait for the page to be up and working.
Buying swords of ruin @ 70zc Send trade or post here
Mauve's AvatarMauve
An extreme target you say? Well, I'll not be home most of Saturday so my hands will die on Sunday because I want to hit that extreme target for my guaranteed prize. *grabby hands*
✿ Mauve ✿ pfp made by me! ✧ my shop

Pages: 123··· 353637

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page