PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free basic sprites - OPEN

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 789

Kaolin's AvatarKaolin
Another batch up! @Chocomaro here's your Espeon and Umbreon! Espeon was actually quite pinkish to begin with :O I did my best, hope you like them! @Iron Man I checked and it seems like Mega Rayquaza is a PFQ sprite, so you'll have to ask for permission from Sei if you'd like it to be Mega ^^ otherwise I can do a normal Rayquaza for you instead, please let me know! @Glimmerfang here's your pastel Flygon! :D
[ Usually online from 19:00 to 9:00+ PFQ time ] Free fields | 1GP fakemon | 4GP 90%+ pairs | Services Free Basic Sprites | Spars for Task I trade Felisfire.net for PFQ, have lots on there Avatar made using Live Portrait Maker app Freebie sig by Galladerox, banner credits here
Glimmerfang's AvatarGlimmerfang
Thank you so much! :D <3
Winged Wolf's AvatarWinged Wolf
Can I have a recolor of a Tropius base with glaceon coloring please?
  • Advertisments
  • Sprites
  • Give a Damn and Huggle Me
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin

QUOTE originally posted by Winged Wolf

Can I have a recolor of a Tropius base with glaceon coloring please?
Done!
KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2
Your sprites are excellent! Keep up the good work! ^^
IvoryMemory's AvatarIvoryMemory
Base Pokemon: Lucario Requested edit: Recolor Quest! Details?: Have fun with it! I want to see at least 2 recolored Lucarios in any color scheme you think would look good, cool, or pleasing! For yourself or to share?: Myself Permission from Sei?: (If applicable for PFQ sprites)
"My problem is that I don't even fit in with the misfits. I don't fit anywhere.” ― Katie Alender, Bad Girls Don't Die
Credit, Signature edited by me

Pages: 123··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page