PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Worst thing to happen to you on PFQ

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123

Shenkkazoo's AvatarShenkkazoo
Accidentally ordering 3 more UB eggs than I needed, then proceeding to zone out and hatch one of the nihilego eggs I was saving to trade in.. glad the stress of trying very hard to Not do that again is over with lol
bulbasaurOWO's AvatarbulbasaurOWO
Haven't been on PFQ for too long, so I don't have any shiny/albino/pokerus/whatever horror stories. But I do remember searching for a Maravol for HOURS AND HOURS in the shelter... before reloading over the first and last one I ever saw in the shelter. It hurts ;^; (Don't worry, I did buy a Maravol later on. Yay, happy ending!) Oh yeah, and that time I reloaded over a Ditto egg in the Lab because I didn't know it was special. Then a week later my friend got a "Lab Ditto", so I looked it up and realized my mistake. Haven't found a Ditto egg since.
Made By LexyB20
(Right click + Open new link in tab) Got some time to kill? Click here! MY FREE SPRITE SHOP! MY JOURNAL! Adorable pfp made by SaberStar2!
NeonFlame's AvatarNeonFlame
Went on a "melan hunt" to use up my 12DoC Ubercharm, only got one shiny, nothing else.
Check out my shop! Shiny Eevee GIF courtesy of KitKatKutie2.
eve's Avatareve
not a lot of 'bad' things have happened to me here yet, but just now i released 230ish sneasel eggs into the shelter and then it took me almost a hundred black flute refreshes to find any...
a note about trading with me
i don't 'flip' pokemon - if i buy it it's because i want it, or for a gift. but i don't keep track of what can be resold later on down the line and what can't. if this is unacceptable to you, please let me know when i make an offer and i'll be happy to rescind it.
457/528 eggdex
1,087/1,212 pokedex
( avatar is official bang dream art of aoba moca! )

QUOTE originally posted by eve

not a lot of 'bad' things have happened to me here yet, but just now i released 230ish sneasel eggs into the shelter and then it took me almost a hundred black flute refreshes to find any...
Am just going to quickly chime into say, that’s most likely because the shelter hadn’t auto-updated yet. Since it updates about four times a hour around every fifteen minutes. So if you release eggs in there, just after one of the updates. It won’t registered those just released eggs, until about fifteen minutes later.
Updated: Mar 30th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
gregoryk's Avatargregoryk
my very first real shiny hunt was combee. hatched a shiny! it was a male....

• other
  • pokemon
i like snakes so i’m shiny hunting all the snake pokemon c: my husband~ MY SHOP ( avatar by me )
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Poison
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
06leocat's Avatar06leocat
I saw a Maravol in the shelter! Cool! and then i accidently reloaded the shelter
I drew my avatar. Anyone found using it will be reported. Pokémon of the month (I change it every month! Started April2019)
Lv. 27 — 2,544 / 2,837
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Jolly nature
Gørdeen's AvatarGørdeen
Not really worst but, I never get a summon when the boxes is not from a boxbox

Hi,Im Gordeen!

I am a hoarder! I like to buy stuff in large quantities! Please check out my shop~ I buy many stuff in my shop such as Boxes, Gems, etc. The Hoarder's List
Lunalatic's AvatarLunalatic
My Fennekin hunt is now at over eight hundred eggs hatched and no shiny. I'm not even melan hunting, I just want a shiny, self-hatched Fennekin before I go for Arceus rank. At this rate, the one albino from this hunt is going to reach level 100 before I get a shiny.

QUOTE originally posted by Lunalatic

My Fennekin hunt is now at over eight hundred eggs hatched and no shiny. I'm not even melan hunting, I just want a shiny, self-hatched Fennekin before I go for Arceus rank. At this rate, the one albino from this hunt is going to reach level 100 before I get a shiny.
Are you using a pokeradar or just hoping for a random chance shiny?
Art byme

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page