PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Worst thing to happen to you on PFQ

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Darkia's AvatarDarkia
Accidentally release something? horribly long shiny chain? impossible to find item? lets share some the the most infuriating moments in our pokefarm Q experience
6/1000 Wishing Stones
Completely missing Pokerus until about half an hour after it was over. I don't even remember clicking the host, and I had only had Pokerus twice before it...coutning that one I missed, I've only had Pokerus four times.
octoling's Avataroctoling
caught pokerus then the site went down for six? hours
melan edit by me
icon credit
Missing my first rus because my class had no reception
Hello! I'm Calliope! I'm a crazy mythology addict who loves Ralts and Shaymin~ Credits Eclipse Referral
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Gif
Jikininki's AvatarJikininki
sigh im like almost at 850 hatched pokemon and level 7 albino radar. I ONLY charged it with 100 IP instead of 100,000 IP.... not wven two full parties later.. hatched an albino ;^;
I accidentally released my shiny Mantine. Thankfully she was returned to me tho
give me your Zc pls. I need hypermode. Currently Melan hunting for Sandile CLICK ON MY BABYS! [ just call me Gladion/Gladi
Mouse 13's AvatarMouse 13
I always seem to buy ZC right before it goes on sale :/ Edit: thought of something worse that happened to me, I was dexing out one of my shiny legends for really cheap, and got a pm telling me I was stupid for doing something so useless, bc I wasn't selling it.
tapu fini hunt:95/160
melan regigigas hunt:46/1500
GoddessLady's AvatarGoddessLady
Whoever said that to you Mouse is a freaking butthole. There's no need to send PM's like that to people. It's your choice on how much you're dexing your shinies out for and there's nothing to say that you have to sell it. Sidenote, I feel like that PM might have broken a site rule from the sounds of it.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page