PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Nobility RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 111213

((It doesn't matter, we'll just say Lunara.))
Petaya Berry

Petaya Berry

Special Berry

(: 0)

This Berry is surrounded by mystery. It is rumoured to be imbued with the power of all living things.

Flavour: Spicy/bitter
Colour: Pink
Firmness: Very Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 79 — 9,680 / 23,702
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFire
Happiness MAX
Lax nature
Boneless apple tea
SkyFoxWillow's AvatarSkyFoxWillow
(Timeskip: 30 minutes) Lunara lowered her arms, breathing heavily. Her pupils were still a bit red from the last Night Daze. Miraculously, she had not used Curse, becuase of the heavy health toll. Her fur was badly singed and crackling with electricity. Tempest was in a crater, with spirals for eyes.
My beautiful plentiful shop full of everything you need
"I was judged for what I looked like. I was hated because I was different. I was hunted because I flew. But I will fly, no matter the cost. And I will help others fly as well. Even, if it kills me."
"You... win..." Tempest spat. "Good fight, n' ya stayed true to ya word."
SkyFoxWillow's AvatarSkyFoxWillow
Lunara nodded, "Ah always stay true to my word. Comon, lets get somthing to eat. Imma lead the recuruits to the barracks introduce them to the other trainees and then I'm gonna go to sleep." The zoroark limped off, "I feel bad for Pip. His punishment wasn't light. Not this time." (I'm just assuming Pipsqueak as punished within the 30 minute period) Somewhere else in the city A shiny furret, named Viola, tagged up the final flyers for the Resistance Base, which was located at Sky Oak

Pages: 123··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page