PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Nobility RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 91011

SkyFoxWillow's AvatarSkyFoxWillow
Bright lights shone around the Bone Pickers as they gathered around the high-light. Their leader: Nyra stood on top, "No more waiting Bone Pickers. Too long, have we waited and trained in the shadows. Now's our time for glory!" She swept a hand toward the city, "The rich think they can hold us back? I don't think so. Think about it. Once we are in control, we will have everything. Come now Bone Pickers, and we shall rise!" The pokemon (theres other NPC pokemon) roared their approval and began to head toward the city Want to join in?
My beautiful plentiful shop full of everything you need
"I was judged for what I looked like. I was hated because I was different. I was hunted because I flew. But I will fly, no matter the cost. And I will help others fly as well. Even, if it kills me."
KüMã's AvatarKüMã
Piedra Dura sauntered in the back with bipedal movements . Because her collat and almostly ballerina hate, a few who didn’t know her disrespectfully told her off from the gathering, thinking she was one of the rich. To that, her eyes flickered red and have a threatening warning snap of her jaws, cause the to shy away from the Lycanroc. She paused, staring in the direction of the bone picker leader as the started speaking, with a look of disinterest. The light that hit her collar glimmered brightly like a beacon. After the Pokémon started heading out towards the city, Piedra stood where she was, only looking in such direction. Her expression was hard as of thinking about something that upsets her. Her eagerness was stopped by a lack of plan. So plan she shall.
What's this? My Trade Shop? Check it for shinies, gems, and more! FEEEED HEEEER Can I Haz Yer Rockruffs? Please? :3
SmolPhantump's AvatarSmolPhantump
Les roared his excitement, a formidable figure sillouhetted in the alleyway. He remained in his intimidating solemnity, though a grin spread across his jaws. He let out a few plumes of smoke, and scuffed the ground with his paws. He was ready. Pipsqueak watched the crowd of Bone-pickers with a mix of terror which he'd long since accepted into his daily life, and awe for these strong, brave pokemon, willing to stand up to those who hogged all of the goods this world could hold. Surely this was the only way for justice. (I'll make a seperate post for the resistance)
A rp of mine, pretty much a pokemon sanctuary! :D I made this avatar myself, and posted it under the username Stumpy on medibang.
Lunara came over to Pipsqueak who was one of her friends. "You ready Pip? We're gonna fight for glory today!" She was practically bristling in excitement. "He better be ready." A flareon named Scorch muttered, "Our leader won't tolerate another failure from him."
KüMã's AvatarKüMã
Piedra's bent ear flickered in the direction in the direction of chatter than interrupted her chain of thought. A near silent scoff came from her at the mentioning of the leader. Her closed jaw tightens in some form of displeasure before her front paws came into contact with the ground, becoming quadrupedal. The fluff of her curled tail that hung over her back blew in the gentle breeze. She moved away from the group, passing by the cloud of smoke that came from the larger Arcanine. She glanced at them, mostly eyeing the satchel. "Any plans you have?"
Les He nodded solemnly, but did not digress what that plan, or plans, were. His ears flicked back for a breif moment, and his lips curled into a snarl. "Taking back what's ours." He finally growled. Pipsqueak felt dread course through his tiny body. That was the last thing he needed to hear right now. If he did mess up, well, he was absolutely screwed. Big time. "I..I know." He said quietly. (Way to put pressure on the poor boi) Aphid hummed to herself, her antenna drifting airily as she strolled through the garden. This was her one safe haven, a place where she truly felt at peace. The delta pokemon rested under a tree, pretending this serene moment was absolutely normal.
Violet a friend of Aphids came over and waved shyly. Lunara rolled her eyes and ran a claw over the young Pachirisu's head affectionately, "Aww shucks Pip, you're gonna be great today. Sure your young, but hey, your getting there. I wasn't much better when I was your age. Don't worry, win this battle and your should be good for the next ones. I'm rooting for you!" (this is a terrorist group. What od you expect? also Lunara is pipsqueak's friend.)
((Uh, Aphid doesn't have any friends. She's not allowed to actually be seen by anyone, since she's such an embarassment, being a delta, and a bug one at that.)) Pipsqueak laughed nervously. "Yeah, okay." He replied, just wanting to end the conversation. He already knew what would happen if he failed... He pulled his crooked tail closer to his body, shivering a bit.
KüMã's AvatarKüMã
Piedra narrowed her eyes slightly before nodding. "Right." She responded before continuing her way out the alley. She stepped into the sunlight. With how clean she was and collar, she didn't look like a bone-picker at all. She lowered her head a bit as she turned left, heading towards uptown.
They come up jn the city and Nyra mind communicates “Bone Pickers prepare for combat.” The pokemon growl and roar as they prepare to fight and maim “Ready?” Lunara asks Pip excited (ur allowed to kidnap pokemon just saying)

Pages: 123··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2018 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page