PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments - Season 10

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345

Meihru's AvatarMeihru

QUOTE originally posted by ChaosShadow

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by Voxumo

Will there be more variation in this season than the last two? It felt like alot of the tournament goals were the same, such as V-wave and pokemon of the day types occuring frequently.
That's just how random works. It would be strange if we didn't sometimes get weird streaks like that ;)
Seems like there should be something on the backend that prevents the same tournament from repeating two weeks in a row. You might still wind up with a weird streak of only two tournament types across six weeks if they keep being chosen on alternating weeks, but it would at least give people a chance to participate on those off-weeks if one of those tournaments doesn't work for their playstyle or goals. (Three weeks of Hatch Pokemon of the Day in a row asks for three weeks of effectively freezing an ongoing shiny hunt in order to make a real stab at the tournament goal or else simply not participating at all, for instance.)
I can only speak for myself, but i know a decent amount of Players who just continued their hunt and still got on the Leaderboard (myself included), so technically thats a matter of activity (like everything in such games). While i agree that having the same tourney in a row for weeks is somewhat odd and maybe even boring for some, this is what makes rng what it is and shouldnt be touched at all. Maybe check ir there isnt a bug if it is too often, but thats it ^^ Anyways, im excited to see the new mons and hope for another interesting tourney start in the next season
avatar commissioned @ YaGurlShelly
lichgender's Avatarlichgender
please let me rest 😔
Icon by me :)
Shadow2812's AvatarShadow2812
Will we be able to transfer Mettabit's from PF1?
Great job getting first, Team Bloom Doom! This was one of the greatest races I have ever had! Not only did I beat my previous point record, but the teamwork was the best I have ever seen and we got first! I don't think I have ever been so motivated to participate in a race! This team was the greatest I have been on! I hope to see some of you in future type races! ~Champion Spectra, the creator of the sprite!
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
I really want to have a seal Pokémon, Seel is a bit lackluster. I can imagine just a snowy seal... awwwww
= 20 = 20
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8
Räyçrözmä's AvatarRäyçrözmä
Oh boy... hope it's that easy enough.
(CURRENTLY UNDER PROGRESS)
shumika's Avatarshumika
Random question, but how are we supposed to catch the fish? I know it's in the fishing hut, but which way? A - Actually capturing and adopting the pokemon or releasing that pokemon. Or B - Just reel in the pokemon and/or end the battle. I'm just confused on this...
sajathey/them
Other prns
-5 catpilled
credit
Art 69164880 Code Gumshoe
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
Reel in the pokemon, catch it in a ball, then adopt/release.
OH MY GOD ITS ADORABLE I WANT 20

Spoilers?

maybe

MidnightWolff's AvatarMidnightWolff
i need an army of it!

Avatar was made on a site called Dress to Impress its a fan site for neopets.com and the image is a customization of a white lupe i made on D.T.I.
tem's Avatartem
what a cute little puffball! i was surprised to learn that it doesn't evolve, though... but i digress. can't see myself placing top 100 in the next tournament...

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page