PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments - Season 10

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345

ooh! Can't wait!
Noctuoidea's AvatarNoctuoidea
Yes! The new eggs look awesome! Can't wait to see whats inside them ^^
~Beautiful pink children~ ~~ 165/1250 ~Credits~
Spaceship's AvatarSpaceship
coolio cool beans amigo
Melans 💚💖
Voxumo's AvatarVoxumo
Will there be more variation in this season than the last two? It felt like alot of the tournament goals were the same, such as V-wave and pokemon of the day types occuring frequently.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Voxumo

Will there be more variation in this season than the last two? It felt like alot of the tournament goals were the same, such as V-wave and pokemon of the day types occuring frequently.
That's just how random works. It would be strange if we didn't sometimes get weird streaks like that ;)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
bugology's Avatarbugology
No need to guess types this time, these are OBVIOUSLY destined to be Bugs 1. Yellow ambush bug 2. Baby Antilles pinktoe tarantula 3. Ten-lined June beetle 4. This mealybug You people saying fire and rock and water and all that are all clearly just irrationally projecting your own selfish desires for more of your own favorite pokemon type onto these eggs (which everyone knows are all bug type, of course). For shame
Watch me liquefy in real-time! (avatar is official TCG art)
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by Voxumo

That's just how random works. It would be strange if we didn't sometimes get weird streaks like that ;)
OK Niet, really sorry, because I'm last time. But something "fresh" could be nice.
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
how would you breed the newly breedable mons?
team plasma scientist challenges you to a battle!
SharlaTheHoms's AvatarSharlaTheHoms

QUOTE originally posted by Aryafire1

how would you breed the newly breedable mons?
Same as any others of course :O
Amazing Avvie by Syre<3 I'm a huge Xenoblade Chronicles fan ~ Survey Corps Section Commander, Sharla Smith [Daughter of Erwin Smith] Trade Shop
× 102 / 500
Räyçrözmä's AvatarRäyçrözmä
I can't wait!
(CURRENTLY UNDER PROGRESS)

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page