PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The world of fakes (FAKEMON RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 10111213

she curled up and spoke.'imma slep now! good.... ummm. evening.'she closed her eyes.

adds

art by miffed ^^

the image doesent fully show up. also my new icon is by aidanshepard and the left is luna my oc and the right is her brother blaze. luna is kinda lonly,self concis and intellegent.(older sibling) her brother is kinda a bit of a dunce,kind harted ,hot headed and alwse has a smile on his face.
Prodexci's AvatarProdexci
Nova wanders around, looking for berries when he hears voices. He sneaks into a bush and looks out of the bush at them. He decides that they're not a threat, and he stands up, his cold ice blue eyes calculating. "Hello."
she opened one of her eyes.'hello? im trying to sleep.'
"Ah." Nova faltered. "I apologize, I didn't know you were trying to sleep," Nova thinks about what he's going to say. "I was looking for some berries. Do you know where they are?"
Kajiban's AvatarKajiban
Max noticed the rocks floating about, and jumped. "AHHH! THE CUCUMBERS ARE ATTACKING1" He had to assume those dreaded vegetables were behind it, why wouldnt they be?
hey, the lich queen made this profile picture! my trade shop! my art shop!
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gif.
"Oh." Nova says. "Uh, there aren't any evil cucumbers here, so don't worry."
she closes her eyes and finnaly drifts into sleep.
"Right. On that note, I'll leave. Sorry for bothering you all." Nova jumped over the bush he was previously hiding behind, and walks away, continuing his search for berries.
Høøded's AvatarHøøded
Percy was currently just tired of everyone's, quote on quote, "dumbness", simply sitting and watching this mess unfold.

Gym Badges

Turre Magna Gym-Easy ~Art by FinalAbsolution
Cardboard's AvatarCardboard
Chixi was caught in a mess of thoughts: about why Dusky was interested in random passerbys, about what the passerbys were, about so many things that she wasn't paying attention to her path. Just trudging through the forest, not looking at where she was going- Until she ran right into something incredibly cold. Chixi's Rough Skin The Wolfrost was hurt by Chixi's rough skin! She flinched back, dazed for a second by just how freezing that touch had been. She finally snapped to it and saw some sort of blue wolf pokemon, its fur littered with... white rocks? "Oh my," she stammered. "I'm so sorry! Are you alright?"

Pages: 123··· 10111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2018 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page