PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The world of fakes (FAKEMON RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 111213

Kajiban's AvatarKajiban
(Please see setup here) It was a beautiful day out in the clearing, tiny bugs buzzing abour, berries ripe as ever. The sun was high in the noon sky, and a small, catlike Pokemon scrambled after the bushes, looking for something to eat; he didn't drink blood yet, and didnt plan to ever. The excited Tuxibat's wings fluttered as he found his favorite berry and happily munched on it.
hey, the lich queen made this profile picture! my trade shop! my art shop!
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gif.
skyranta looked around the clearing seeing the other pokemon she went to go talk to them but she went behind them and she finnaly spoke when she sat down.'hello?who are you?'she said in her mythical/ghost sounding voice.

adds

art by miffed ^^

the image doesent fully show up. also my new icon is by aidanshepard and the left is luna my oc and the right is her brother blaze. luna is kinda lonly,self concis and intellegent.(older sibling) her brother is kinda a bit of a dunce,kind harted ,hot headed and alwse has a smile on his face.
Arrow8bit's AvatarArrow8bit
The new fakemon mewiwag aka dave came over and introduced himself."Hi im dave" he said shyly.
avatar made by kajiban for use by arrow8bit only.
5th Gym Badge
Kajiban's AvatarKajiban
Max turned around, seeing the eeveelution. Startled, his fur poofed up. After realizing she meant no harm, he smiled kindly.. "Hello! Im Max. Tuxibat, you?"
"Hi Max" said Dave wanting to makee a new friend. "I heard you were a Tuxibat",he said shyly and scared.
Kajiban's AvatarKajiban
Max looked at the fusion, giving a confused look . "Yeah, I just said it." Who was this anyways ?
"Sorry I'm Dave wannna' be friends?",asked Dave proudly
Kajiban's AvatarKajiban
"Oh, hi Dave." max replied. Huh, this guy seemed okay. "What are you?"
"I'm a Mewiwag part mew part poliwag.Are you a fusion too?"asked and said Dave
'my name is skyranta.i am of course a mysterion.nice to meet you.'she spoke calmly.

Pages: 123··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2018 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page