PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

What odd pokemon do you absolutely adore?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 12131415

I posted here a while back about Roselia being my absolute favorite Pokemon, but some of my other favorites are unusual too. I love the often-overlooked early game Bug-types. Butterfree, Masquerain, Dustox, and Beautifly in particular have a special place in my heart--I use Butterfree on a lot of my playthroughs and just about every time I use it, it comes all the way to the league with me. And a lot of people hate on Luvdisc, but I've always really liked it? It's cute and I have a Hoenn bias. @Aprilkin, I agree with you on Breloom and Whimsicott. They're both very good.
Andrew/Drew | he/him | not a minor I'm autistic, and consequently I often struggle with tone and social cues. Please assume good faith, as I'm usually trying to be polite, and be patient with me.
Kirbyfan's AvatarKirbyfan
I have a ton of favorites so I can't list everything, but here are some of the ones that I guess are odd/not as popular? Munna It's pink, it's cute, and it's related to dreams. These are all the reasons I love it. Hoppip/Skiploom/Jumpluff I don't know how to explain why I find these so adorable. I just do. Smeargle I always wanted to be an artist, and apparently that's why I like Smeargle? Phione People are always hating on it because it's technically a mythical, but it's breedable and apparently does not have good stats like the other mythicals. But I don't care whether it's good in battles or not. I just love cute Pokemon! Inkay Honestly, I just suddenly got obsessed with squids within the past several months. That's really all I can say. Okay yes, I'm blaming Splatoon even though I don't actually play it... yet. Some of the Pokemon I've seen mentioned in this thread should also be on my list, but I don't want to make it any longer than it already is.
EvilAngel's AvatarEvilAngel
I love Pyukumuku :3 What an adorable spiky thing....................................... :D
Shop: The Fennekin & Swablu Avatar made by MegaNoivern & Nurse (Character made by Nurse, made into avatar by MegaNoivern)
MotherBear's AvatarMotherBear
Phione and Magikarp! Magikarp's been a fave since the very first GBA game came out, and Phione became a love of mine from playing on GPXplus, where there were so many of them in the shelter that I started collecting them.
Fennekava's AvatarFennekava
Ledian has my soul! it's a babey!! fell in love with it after recieving a ledyba through wonder trade in OR. since then i've just grown to love ledyba, and especially the evo! also look at this amazing shiny ! not a lot of people really talk about ledian + ledyba. they're just cute ladybugs that deserve more love :"3 also the melan is amazing just wanted to point that out + honorable mention goes to grimer for being a cute little sludge puddle.
  • My threads
  • Advertising
  • Pokemon of the day
Big Pearl

Big Pearl

Treasure

(: 0)

A lovely large pearl that would sell at a high price.

Sells for 3,750

Lv. 79 — 11,840 / 15,169
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Relaxed nature
Waterclaw's AvatarWaterclaw
idk if cosmog counts as an odd pokemon but i really like it, its one of my favorites. its so cute and also, it evolve,
my children nonbinary signature banner is made by eeveebailey
lacaille's Avatarlacaille
everyone dunks on em constantly, but i unironically like bidoof. they're just chunky pals, man.
AmethystX's AvatarAmethystX
I always loved Poochyena and the Starly evolution line has got to be one of my favorite bird lines of all-time.
Masquerain is my favorite Bug type hands-down. It's just so gorgeous. I love the idea of its wing pattern being meant to frighten predators, I love how pretty it is, I love its little diamond feet, and I love its cry. I did a Nuzlocke once and received a Surskit. Having never really used one at any point, I decided "ah heck" and decided to use it for a bit. It really surprised me! My little buggy friend could take hits and do a surprising amount of damage, especially after evolving! Unfortunately, that sweet friend of mine has been lost to time, but Masquerain remains one of my favorite Pokemon.
Babby
A lot of people seem to forget Surskit and Masquerain exist and that saddens me. Sweet buggy friends.
By Mataamoja
Avatar of my Pokesona Réal by AlchemyFeline. Visit my Velvet Room.
fleura's Avatarfleura
carbink perhaps? it has funny puppy ears and i love anything w a crystal concept. same w minior, the exposed formes are pretty.
pink n purple shiny & albino collector avatar (c) pokemon official art

Pages: 123··· 12131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page