PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

What odd pokemon do you absolutely adore?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 1112131415

For years I was meh about grass starters. Then Rowlet happened <3 and Detective Pikachu finally proved just how darn adorable Bulbasaur actually is (grass puppies!) I only really learned about gen 4 and onward after joining PFQ and GPX+, cause I never had a DS (until US/UM!). But I absolutely fell in love with the object mon (except Garbodor, it's kinda gross to me, I wish they hadn't sprited it throwing up cause I'm sensitive to that...sorry people that love it) Litwick & Chandelure, Klink line, Klefki, Honedge line, Pumpkaboo & Gourgeist, Dhelmise, Cofigrigus, have a soft spot for Roggenrolla line because geology/crystals. I also kinda really love Archen/Archeops because big fancy parrots. Amaura & Aurous because pretty rainbow dinos. This thread also made me fall for Chikorita, the pear descriptor omg
Shinies & Albinos UFT! See the full selection & items I'm after in my journal Please PM me first. Random trades will be automatically declined ----- Avatar credit to Gluebag, used with permission. Plusle & Minun images belong to Nintendo/Game Freak/The Pokemon Company
tolgreensoul's Avatartolgreensoul
I just love kricketot because they baby. I also love bidoof so much. They both just grew on me once I replayed Platinum I don't know if this would count as odd but I also love poochyena and I never see enough merch of the pupper which makes me sad
Gørdeen's AvatarGørdeen
Okay, this might not be odd but I just wanna say that Liligant and Petilil is the Best Pokemon ever! Looking at them always made me happy, but it's just really odd why they don't get so much love Shiny Liligant is even better, I just wanna hoard them so bad D: And.... Guzzlord! They are just Crazy adorable :D Also, for the beast part, they loved to eat, I mean always EAT!
My Avatar and All Arts in my Journal is made by Me for my use only
Zrussle's AvatarZrussle
but seriously maractus is really cute
its a trash can, not a trash cant
jinhangren's Avatarjinhangren
Shroomish and Seedot c: Shroomish was one of the first pokemon I ever caught (emerald) and I just really like seedot.
KayLegg1997's AvatarKayLegg1997
Is it okay to include PFQ Exclusives? If so,then I absolutely adore Maravol and the different patterns it can have.My favorite patterns are the Astral,Beast,and Repeat patterns.
HappiLoki's AvatarHappiLoki
Blacephalon. Blacephalon all the way through. It's goofy and energetic and I love it.- I like Joltik and Toxapex too tho
Aprilkin's AvatarAprilkin
Breloom Breloom Breloom Just look at this funky lil mushroom man- he’s got little sloth claws and his shiny version is just as adorable (Taken from the PFQ Wiki) I also really love Whimscott? It’s just a giant ball of floof, I love it.
credits (hover)
avatar by kuromori for my use only
★ call me april c: ★ journal
I love Yanma since dragonflys are one of my favorite things irl. XD001 is also my favorite Pokemon. A lot of people don't know that pfq didn't create it. It's from the game called PokemonXD Gale of darkness. It's one of many shadow Pokemon that needs to be purified. My first Pokemon game. It's not made by gamefreak so it was never considered Canon.
T h e P r i n c e s s S h o p Avatar by Arkiger
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official GIF from Steven Universe!
I LOVE Melan Weavile
I like normal Weavile but Melan Weavile touches my heart like BOOM
Melan Weavile is so coollll

Pages: 123··· 1112131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page