PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

What odd pokemon do you absolutely adore?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 8910

cherrycharm's Avatarcherrycharm
We all love our eevees and foxes, but what mon do you love with all your heart that makes other people think "really? that one?" Let's give some love to the oddballs. It may be obvious but mine is Shuckle. I really couldn't give a reason why, I just think they're friend-shaped
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 36 — 31 / 3,801
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugRock
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
SLAMS THE DOOR DOWN i'll never give up skuntank everyone in the gosh dang world will know how underappreciated skuntank is and give it the attention it rightfully deserves
Previously 'thedorkychicken'! Chicken | 22 | they/them 75GP shinies! | Art shop!
Poké-Hatcher's AvatarPoké-Hatcher
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, H E S T A K I don't know why I got attached to this thing so much, but I actually did a Solo Run with one in Ultra Sun. It... could've gone better, but I managed to make it all the way to Giovanni and beat him, so no regrets!
My babies: Avatar - art by myself / My art shop! / You can call me PH or Hatcher c:
bugology's Avatarbugology
If you can describe a pokemon as "odd" then odds (hah) are it is PROBABLY on my Most Favorites list just by virtue of being that weird, but one of the most divisive pokemon I like is Mr. Mime. I will defend that poor clown man with my life and nobody's ever gonna hear the end of it. ALSO, obligatory Tangela mention because I can't just not mention Tangela when talking about my favorite pokemon. What can I say, it's simply unsurpassible
Watch me liquefy in real-time! (avatar is official TCG art)
eura's Avatareura
I absolutely adore cacnea and bergmite! bergmite pros: - soulless, resting :> face - mite! bug! ice mites! they ride on top of avalugg! - evolves into an ABSOLUTE UNIT bergmite cons: - only four legs - shiny version kind of sucks cacnea pros: - absolute BABEY - ROUND - WEARS A CROWN - dark soulful eyes and the mouth reminds me of the empty "skeletons" saguaro cacti leave behind when they die! - shape + prickliness also reminds me of thistles - BABY BOY cacnea cons: absolutely nothing. perfect in every respect
shion's Avatarshion
skuntank is literally an actual babe the first oc i ever made was literally a skuntank gijinka and i love him SO MUCH he's my BABY
Anduin's AvatarAnduin
VOLTORB VOLTORB VOLTORB He's an adorable grumpy orb, he just wants to be left alone and not bothered, he's really cute when he smiles, he's a good boy, his shiny is pretty, and haters are not valid. The fact that every other 'weird' fave has been validated at one point in time on the internet by pooping on him too, Let Him Live!! Defense squad.

PLUS LOOK AT HOW HECKING CUTE THIS GIF IS

Can not say I'd give my entire love to them. If it's a Pokémon that I'd hunt, really like and refuse to give up on, that's a bit different. Then that would be Anorith, Omanyte, Unown and Tympole. None of them are entirely odd though, are they?
Updated: Mar 13th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, button, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
Feeble's AvatarFeeble
wacky wavy back tube man goof volcano man also when the back just has a ring volcanion honestly looks like a dog toy
art by me, my fursona
art shop | adopt shop
MintyDeku's AvatarMintyDeku
I absolutley adore Chikoritas, and I always will. People always give me odd looks when they ask what my favorite starter is, and I tell them, "Chikorita!" Not only do they look cute, but they retain that adorableness throughout the lineage. Their dex entries also imply that they create calming and/or motivating aromas. Honestly, that sounds amazing to me since I really need both of those things in my life. I guess I am biased since they were the first pokémon I had (both in the main games and PMD: EOS), but I feel they get a bit too much rejection. Also, how could you not adore this face?

Advertisements for cool places:

Please click my precious boys

Avatar is by moi. ' ^ ' ~ Who wants to live forever ~

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page