PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

POKEMON Mystery Dungeon: A Broken Mirror

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

ASHleyØak12's AvatarASHleyØak12
E-_-_vyel-__yn--n-e-ed__--h-el__-p Wh-who are you? Am I asleep? I-_-t-h-_--i__nk -___---I ha---_-___ve your connetion now...I need you help! The Pokemon World needs your help! "The Pokemon World"? I'm asleep, right? This is the weirdest dream ever!!! I am Queen Gloria. The Pokemon world has been overcome with darkness. I need you, Evyelyn. The world needs you. You must hurry! They're here! He--_lP u__s, Evy---- GLORIA! I'll save you, I know it....I feel kinda dizzy....Gloria....i'll save you.. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Avatar by Artistic SansLevi’s Halloween Raffle
Free shiny/albino Pokémon for qualifying users!!!
Lv. 28 — 1,962 / 2,169
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Lv. 3 — 8 / 39
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GroundFlying
Happiness 27%
Impish nature
ASHleyØak12's AvatarASHleyØak12
Chapter One Evyelyn Gets A Home “mmph…..whe-e-re a-am I?” You try to concentrate, but your head is pounding. You try to remember something. You rack your brain. Oh no, you think, have I lost my memory? Do I even remember my name? Oh, yes, I remember my name, you think, sighing, Evyelyn. You stop. Wait, you ponder, that sounds weird. I think I heard it a lot before…. “QUEEN GLORIA!” you exclaim. You could hear it echoing through the trees. “QUEEN GLORIA! QUEEN GLORIA! EEN GLORIA! GLORIA! GLORIA!” it fades slowly into the wind. You try to stand up, but fall in the process. You stare down at your feet, which are an odd brown color. “This can’t be true!” you yell. Seeing a pond nearby, you rush too it on four legs. You stare into the pool. A brown-furred fox-like creature stares back at you. An Eevee. “AAHHH!” you scream.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2018 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page