PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokèPyrrhia (Remake- no outsiders please!)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 229230231232233··· 245246247

Piggyxl117's AvatarPiggyxl117
((hey guys, I’m back. for some reason it wouldn’t let me log into my account for a long time. i jope it didn’t cause to much trouble... Recap please?))
AmberBolt's AvatarAmberBolt
(As far as I can remember without looking back, the finished battling with Coral, saw a Lupinine, and are heading over to Glory's)
HELLo Avatar by Aryafire1, mah BUDDIEEEE My art shop! :3
(I assume Mirage won the battle?))
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
Ye))
: Okay, we noticed a little bit of... possessiveness over Poipole... : Yeah? : And we would like it if... well... you know... : Poipole is my son. Mine. Read more here!
(Let’s just pretend Oceanic decided to wait a bit before joining them again while she figured out how to deal with her mom) Oceanic sighed, today had to be the day in which she would leave the palace. “Reasy to go Terra?” she asked the large Pokemon who nodded in response. She mountd him and Terra began to travel across the beach, heading towards the Rainforest
Krystal slapped aside some wet leaves, earning a slap in the face right back. “You sure we’re close, Yellow?” she said.
"Yep! See that?" Yellow pointed to a small banner of red flowers hanging from a tree. "Some of the tree-gliding teachers use those to mark easy places to host classes. They're nearly always not far from the village."
Krystal looked at the branches and nodded. Loki looked incredibly interested as Specter was assaulted by totem stickers.
TaoMemberJay's AvatarTaoMemberJay
(I may be offline for a long while guys....just to let you know) Mirage looked around and smirked. "Silver is a good option but......I'll let Gible and Rockruff take this battle." He muttered.
Oof. Why?))

Pages: 123··· 229230231232233··· 245246247

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page