PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokèPyrrhia (Remake- no outsiders please!)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 135136137138139··· 143144145

Piggyxl117's AvatarPiggyxl117
Eagle watched as she noticed her mother’s oddly calm expression. Come to think of it, she’s only this calm when using her stringest Pokemon... Did she send Gyrados to go look for me? why is she so calm?
TaoMemberJay's AvatarTaoMemberJay
Wartortle was knocked back by the Rock Smash and was knocked unconscious. "Surprising.....but I think since you know Quagsire's moves.....I'll use a different Pokemon." Coral said, recalling Wartortle then grabbed a Dive Ball, "Gyarados! Come out!" She then threw the Dive Ball and out came the serpent-like Pokemon.
Piggyxl117's AvatarPiggyxl117
Eagle sighed with relief as her mother sent out Gyrados.
TaoMemberJay's AvatarTaoMemberJay
"Gible....you think we can do this?" Mirage asked. Gible nodded then grinned.
AmberBolt's AvatarAmberBolt
(OHMAHGURD I NEED ANOTHER RECAPP)
HELLo I bE HuntiN' foR A UfT DittO WiF ArYa, MaH BUdDie
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
(Fighting coral)
Don't mind me butterfree
Small Shop of Assorted Stuff!
Would vastly appreciate: CREDITS, GP PLEASE Daycare passes Order's Crest ALMS TO THE POOR!!!
"Should we fly down? I mean, they're WATER types not chase-people-in-the-sky types."
I'm hunting for shiny Houndour; I can buy dead shiny charms for GP! Please don't hesitate to come talk to me, or spar me! I'm lonely a lot...
"Probably." She swooped down and splashed down in the water. Solar stood on her head, not wanting to touch the water.
Yellow also flew down, landing in the sand. ((Yes, WE NEED FEEBAS BACK!))
(why did I just randomly buy a flame plate? I don't even have arceus!) Solar chirped at something. A large ripple was moving towards her.

Pages: 123··· 135136137138139··· 143144145

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2018 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page