PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokèPyrrhia (Remake- no outsiders please!)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12345··· 245246247

Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
EVEN THO I HAVE TO SLEEP SOON???))
: Okay, we noticed a little bit of... possessiveness over Poipole... : Yeah? : And we would like it if... well... you know... : Poipole is my son. Mine. Read more here!
Tell us when you're going to sleep, we'll try not to get all the way to meeting Giratina while you're away XD)) Yellow was woken by light streaming through her window. She shifted in her hammock to look at the clock on her wall. "Okay... I know when I have to get up." She mumbled. ((Everyday me waking up))
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
Krystal woke up to a fuzzy blob suffocating her. She yelped and sat up to see an Oshawott, dazed. (going)
TaoMemberJay's AvatarTaoMemberJay
(What fun that'll be) Mirage was stretching his legs to get a running start on getting from gym to gym, even though he might need to fly and maybe even swim.
Yellow slowly rolled out of her hammock, and onto the jungle wood floor of her room. She got up and took a small bag out of her closet. Then she started taking down pictures from the walls. "Guess I won't be here for a while." She smiled, taking a large shell off her table and putting it in a boxfull of family pictures, pictures of the ocean, pictures of Possibility and a bird's eye view picture of Queen Thorn's gym.
Mirage stopped stretching his legs then looked at the map of Pyrrhia on his ceiling. "I will become the Champion...and that goal starts today." He said, "Look out, Gym Leaders...Elite Four, Reigning Champion, I'll beat you." He grinned.
Yellow covered her Ninetails lamp with a piece of cloth. It was beautiful, every tail looking like a small claw, about to shatter the candle inside. She only.lit it at night, but she didn't want it to be covered in dust when she returned. Then she went outside. A large, blue Pokèmon was waiting for her. "Hi, Lamp! I'm leaving today... you'll look after my parents, right? I'll miss you..."
Mirage grabbed his bag and placed it around his back, not wanting to force his wings into an uncomfortable position. He took his map and his necklace that had nothing in it. His mother, Queen Ruby:The Gym Leader of the SkyWing Kingdom, called it his lucky charm. (I'm legit playing Pokemon Ruby as we are doing this.)
((XD. Keeping a Ninetails lamp with a candle inside is something I'd do irl)) Yellow walked closer to the water and threw Lamp a berry. "I'll just go get some more stuff. I wish I could take you with me... I promise I'll visit when I come to challange Queen Thorn."
AmberBolt's AvatarAmberBolt
Amber yawned and sat up. Rubbing her eyes, she remembered today was the day, and jumped up running, before doubling back and soving some stuff in her bag (Hold up, from the begining or where we were?)
HELLo Avatar by Aryafire1, mah BUDDIEEEE My art shop! :3

Pages: 12345··· 245246247

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page