PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokèPyrrhia (Remake- no outsiders please!)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 143144145

So, what would happen if Mirage, Krystal, Yellow, and Amber were a hint more canon? What if they became half human instead of fully dragon? This roleplay is a remake of the original PokèPyrrhia, but with winged humans with horns and tails. So, what would happen...
I'm hunting for shiny Houndour; I can buy dead shiny charms for GP! Please don't hesitate to come talk to me, or spar me! I'm lonely a lot...
AmberBolt's AvatarAmberBolt
Ooh, I'm here!
HELLo I bE HuntiN' foR A UfT DittO WiF ArYa, MaH BUdDie
TaoMemberJay's AvatarTaoMemberJay
Oof. Second.
First because I started the tread. Anyways, Arya is coming. So, the cheracters keep their wings, horns, and tails (for Yellow's sake). How are they going to look like as humans? Also, breath weapons and venom are removed.
Yeah...so...its basically a reboot but a little more humanized? Also are we doing where there is a...OOOOOH! PYRRHIA SHOULD BE THE REGION!
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
Well Krystal would be albino. Also, you should put an Invite Only tag on it to prevent... Outsiders *omnious music*
Don't mind me butterfree
Small Shop of Assorted Stuff!
Would vastly appreciate: CREDITS, GP PLEASE Daycare passes Order's Crest ALMS TO THE POOR!!!
AmberBolt's AvatarAmberBolt
XD that works
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
If I ever finish a region do a fanmade region rp, would you guys join?
Yeah! Anyways, Yellow keeps her wing-color change and her hair is Yellow with a green streak. Her eye color is green. Krystal.I already know, ehat about Mirage and Amber?
Mirage's wing are red this time and a lighter shade for the membranes. His hair color matches with his wings but his eyes are ice blue.

Pages: 123··· 143144145

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2018 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page