PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Syre's Arto Shop![//Full!]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 707172

Syre's AvatarSyre
Closed - only still up to finish orders If we reach 100 subs, sale prices will be permenant! Special limited time Sale!!! Heyo everyone! I'm back on the arto scene after what feels like forever xD PayPal payment orders will always get a slot even if the shop is closed/full and take priority! If you would like to credit my Toyhouse instead, it's SilentSeraphim <3

Notice Board

⚜️ Furries + Anthro characters are USD/GBP only (I just don't enjoy drawing them XD) ⚜️ Payment is now 50% upfront and 50% upon completion ⚜️ Regarding custom orders, if the custom is not paid for within a week of completion, I will put it up for adoption (in this way I will also not miss out on payment for the piece) Stay tuned for further notices!
So here's what I have to offer:

Chibis!

Cute little beans filled with extra cuteness <3 300ZC:1500GP:£3
Character belongs to Miss Nona!
Character belongs to Devil!

More Examples

Character belongs to Cerberus!

Goodie Bags!

Goodie bags are auction items filled with goodies that can be brought from the shop, but the twist is, you won't know what's inside until you buy them! Bag 4: Coming soon Starting bid: 100ZC: 500GP: 500,000 Credits: £5: $6.38: Item equivalent Highest bid: Auction ends: The little goodies poking out of the bag are hints to what could be inside! *Goodie bags could contain: Gijinkas, retypes, fusions and more!

Sketches!

One Tone Sketch: 200ZC:1000GP:£2 (Fullbodies= +100ZC:500GP:£1)
character belongs to me!
Pokémon: 500GP:100ZC:£1 (Fullbodies= +250GP:50ZC:£0.50) Coloured sketch: 300ZC:1500GP:£3 (Fullbodies= +100ZC:500GP:£1)
character belongs to me!
Pokémon: 750GP:150ZC:£1.50 (Fullbodies= +50ZC:250GP:£0.50)

Headshots and Full bodies!

Bust/Headshot (human): 500-700ZC:2500-3500GP:£5-7+ Choice of coloured or black shading:
character belongs to me!
*Will be transparent I just forgot xD

More Examples

character belongs to me!
Fullbody (human): 800-1000ZC:3500-4500GP:Credits:£8-10+ No recent examples yet c: Full (Pokèmon): *I work in two different styles for Pokémon characters, regular (which is following the Pokémon's original design as closely as possible-see example 1) and animalistic (where I'll draw the Pokémon closer to animal anatomy-see example 2) Make sure to note which you would like when ordering c: 500-600ZC:2500-3000GP:£5-6
Character belongs to Miss Nona!

Customs!

Here you can order a custom character, I'll design you a character based on a description or you can leave the details up to me! There's a separate form for this style so be sure to fill that one out when ordering :D There is not a set price for customs, the price is determined by the style you choose eg. coloured sketch (All styles are applicable for customs)

Form For Customs

[b]Username:[/b] [b]Style For Custom:[/b] (Chibi etc) [b]Character Type:[/b] (human, gijinka etc) [b]Specifics:[/b] (gender, outfit etc) [b]Characteristics:[/b] (A Gengar gijinka with a mischievous personality etc (be as vague or detailed as you like)* [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Anything else?:[/b] *Just keep in mind that if you give me a basic description, I may not be able to fully understand what you would like the character to look like

Item Conversions

= 110ZC =200ZC =50ZC =100ZC =50ZC* =100ZC* =50ZC =100ZC =10ZC =200ZC =25ZC =100ZC *50ZC summons include statues, feathers, g. seeds, wishing stones, victory medal, D. tiara, kagami, magatama, kusanagi, all idols *100ZC summons include everythimg not mentioned above

Adopts //New!

Wooper Adopts! Set price: 500GP:100ZC:£1 Wooper x Oricorio: Wooper x Helioptile:

Form

[b]Username:[/b] [b]Style:[/b] (Chibi etc) [b]Reference:[/b] (Image, Toyhouse, description etc) [b]Specifics:[/b] (Pose etc) [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Anything else?:[/b]
*If anyone would like an order resized, the wonderful Selocon and Devil has offered to do that for us all! So a big thank you to them <3 PayPal=Priority Slots: -Blood-Chibi Gijin -Eyubk-Chibi Gijin -Miss Nona-Chibi poke -Lich-Chibi -Kenn-Chibi -Wasabi-Chibi -Kenna-Icon -Salty-Icon -FurryLover-Full Anthro (sketch complete) -Emberlynn-Full -Luna-Full+Chibi -Raiveon Chibi -Stro + Devil *Slots will be 10, I just need to catch up xD
Credit
Avatar by Hermit + sig by Luca <3
Syre's Super Arto Shop! Free Art, Requests + Bases! \\^^//
Syre's AvatarSyre
-Item conversions, credits payment option, lowered prices and poll added!
SharlaTheHoms's AvatarSharlaTheHoms
Omg girl so expensive XD You do know what I want :P Payment: 1400 ZC Since double characters Anything else?: I'll go higher if you want ;O Do you need everything again? :O
Amazing Avvie by Syre<3 I'm a huge Xenoblade Chronicles fan ~ Survey Corps Section Commander, Sharla Smith [Daughter of Erwin Smith] Trade Shop
× 102 / 500
Syre's AvatarSyre
@Sharla Ayyyyy I'll finally be able to do your order XD That's absolutely fine, just what sort of pose would you like for them? Oh no, are they still too high? I just lowered them xD

QUOTE originally posted by Syre

@Sharla Ayyyyy I'll finally be able to do your order XD That's absolutely fine, just what sort of pose would you like for them? Oh no, are they still too high? I just lowered them xD
Sharla sitting, Erwin standing behind her is fine ^^ A tad bit expensive still, but affordable ^^;
Syre's AvatarSyre
@Sharla OK, adding! Right I have lowered them again a little, I hope this is better! That will also mean it would be 1000zc now for your order, so if that's ok I'll get started c:

QUOTE originally posted by Syre

@Sharla OK, adding! Right I have lowered them again a little, I hope this is better! That will also mean it would be 1000zc now for your order, so if that's ok I'll get started c:
Perfect ^^ Didn't have too ^^
Chronos's AvatarChronos
psst, Syre....psst Username: Chronos Style: Chibi Reference: Dion Specifics: You pick! Payment: 100 ZC Anything else?: He's a good boy <3 Can you put him in another animal themed sweatshirt? He has different animals on his hoodies. You will also be getting a request for Poppy soon, haha
Come visit my Art Contest, Maybe?
Anyway, I'm always open to message and I love talking. So, talk to me, maybe? My Avatar is Hiyoko Saionji from Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. Official Art Freebie Signature Template created by Galladerox
Syre's AvatarSyre
@Chronos Of course, he's such a good boi XD Adding!
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Username: HowlingCat Style: Fullbdy Reference: The girl in the orange. Oh and she wears boots Specifics: Not too picky about the pose but can she be winking? Payment: 2500 GP Anything else?: Nope~
Avatar of my oc was created by SaintNevermore! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]

Pages: 123··· 707172

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page