PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Syre's Arto, Bean And Gacha Shop! //full!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 103104105

Syre's AvatarSyre
I'm not accepting GP currently, so I'm only accepting payments of zc and PayPal at the minute! Also goodie bags are temporarily unavailable c: Heyo everyone! I'm back on the arto scene after what feels like forever xD If you would like to credit my Toyhouse instead, it's SilentSeraphim <3

Notice Board

⚜️ Furries + Anthro characters are USD/GBP only (I just don't enjoy drawing them XD) ⚜️ Payment is now 50% upfront and 50% upon completion ⚜️ Regarding custom orders, if the custom is not paid for within a week of completion, I will put it up for adoption (in this way I will also not miss out on payment for the piece) Stay tuned for further notices!

100 subs special Q/A!

Well we made it to 100 subs, thank you so much everyone! So here's some little facts about me xD What software/art programme do you use? -I use Sketchable Pro for all art and Pixlr Editor for resizing and such What's your favourite type and Pokémon? -My favourite type is Steel! Aaa for favourite pokémon I would have to say Aggron with Whiscash a close second (I also adore Mudkip and Appletun but this list is getting too long now, I could keep listing xD) What are your interests? -If I'm not drawing, then you'll probably find me playing video/board games or watching anime/TV shows xD For video games my favourite series are Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy and Animal Crossing (PM if you want add me in Animal Crossing, I need all those fruits xD) Who is your favourite Undertale character? -This is very specific xD It's definitely Temmie! Who is your inspiration? -Hmm that's quite difficult, I'd probably say pokemon the franchise itself was my inspiration when I was a child. I always loved trying to draw all the critters even though my results hardly resembled them at all, I just kept working at it though and here I am xD For me now though I guess I'm inspired by manga artists and all the other artists here on pfq c: *If you have any questions feel free to PM me them and I'll answer them here! <3
So here's what I have to offer:

Beans!

Cute little beans filled with extra cuteness <3 300ZC:1500GP:£3
Character belongs to Talon!

Gachas!

Oooo what could be inside?? Could contain fusions, retypes and more! Bean Gacha: 300ZC:1500GP:£3 Regular Gacha: 600ZC:3000GP:£6 Examples are just my art xD [b]Base Pokemon:[/b] [b]Trait:[/b] (pick a word or two to describe the feel of the character that you'd like e.g. Cool/cute [b]Gacha type:[/b] (Regular or bean) [b]Payment:[/b]

Icons!

Includes the original and a 150x150 re-size for PFQ avatars 400ZC:2000GP:£4
Characters belong to CatEnergetic!

Humans!

Headshot: B/W: 300ZC:1500GP:£3 Coloured: 400ZC:2000GP:£4
Character belongs to me!
Bust-Fullbody: 1000ZC:4500GP:Credits:£10
Characters belong to me!

Pokèmon!

600ZC:3000GP:£6
Character belongs to Luna Ookami!
Character belongs to Sapphicc!

Goodie Bags!

*Currently unavailable! Here you can order a themed bag of your choice and give a payment of your choosing too! The more you offer, the more goodies will be inside :D Minimum: 300ZC:1500GP:£3 *These can also be bought as surprise gifts for friends! Just let me know in your form who you would like me to send a goody bag to <3

Form

[centre] [b]Goodie Time! [/b] [/centre] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Theme:[/b] (e.g. Spooky, Lolita //anything you would like me to base the bag around or if no theme just add N/A) [b]Characters:[/b] (Link a TH or a few characters for me to choose from or a particular pokémon you'd like) [b]Intrests:[/b] (List things that you like e.g. Space, books //this is so I can get ideas of what to put into the bag) [b]Occasion:[/b] (N/A if no) [b]Gift:[/b] (Are you buying for another user? N/A or just delete this line if not) [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Anything Else?[/b]
*Goodie bags could contain: Gijinkas, retypes, fusions and more!

Ink Paintings!

Traditional ink drawings painted by me xD Includes the option to have the original shipped to you! £40 PayPal only

Examples!

In summary, this style works best for textured characters so anything with scales, rocky/rough skin and it does not work for fur, feathers or humans c: Wills: -Dragons/Dinosaurs/reptiles -Textured animals e.g. Crocodile, Rhino etc -Bones, skeletons -Pokemon (no fur or humanoid xD) * Won'ts: -Human/oid/anthro -Canine -Anything with fur *If you're unsure of whether a character is doable, feel free to ask first!

Item Conversions *Currently not accepting

= 110ZC =200ZC =50ZC =100ZC =50ZC* =100ZC* =50ZC =100ZC =10ZC =200ZC =25ZC =100ZC *50ZC summons include statues, feathers, g. seeds, wishing stones, victory medal, D. tiara, kagami, magatama, kusanagi, all idols *100ZC summons include everythimg not mentioned above

Adopts!

None atm!

Form

[b]Username:[/b] [b]Style:[/b] (Chibi etc) [b]Reference:[/b] (Image, Toyhouse, description etc) [b]Specifics:[/b] (Pose etc) [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Anything else?:[/b]
PayPal=Priority Slots: -Pumpuliprinsessa - icon -Rozenice - icon -Luna - Bean -Cat - icon *Only 1 goodie bag order per slot sets
Credit
Avatar by Lumineu + Ruffwick Chao by Animela + sig by Obstagoon<3
Syre's Arto Bean & Gacha Shop!! Greyholde Adopts!!
Syre's AvatarSyre
-Item conversions, credits payment option, lowered prices and poll added!
SharlaTheHoms's AvatarSharlaTheHoms
Omg girl so expensive XD You do know what I want :P Payment: 1400 ZC Since double characters Anything else?: I'll go higher if you want ;O Do you need everything again? :O
Amazing Avvie by Syre<3 I'm a huge Xenoblade Chronicles fan ~ Survey Corps Section Commander, Sharla Smith [Daughter of Erwin Smith] Trade Shop
× 102 / 500
Syre's AvatarSyre
@Sharla Ayyyyy I'll finally be able to do your order XD That's absolutely fine, just what sort of pose would you like for them? Oh no, are they still too high? I just lowered them xD

QUOTE originally posted by Syre

@Sharla Ayyyyy I'll finally be able to do your order XD That's absolutely fine, just what sort of pose would you like for them? Oh no, are they still too high? I just lowered them xD
Sharla sitting, Erwin standing behind her is fine ^^ A tad bit expensive still, but affordable ^^;
Syre's AvatarSyre
@Sharla OK, adding! Right I have lowered them again a little, I hope this is better! That will also mean it would be 1000zc now for your order, so if that's ok I'll get started c:

QUOTE originally posted by Syre

@Sharla OK, adding! Right I have lowered them again a little, I hope this is better! That will also mean it would be 1000zc now for your order, so if that's ok I'll get started c:
Perfect ^^ Didn't have too ^^
Chronos's AvatarChronos
psst, Syre....psst Username: Chronos Style: Chibi Reference: Dion Specifics: You pick! Payment: 100 ZC Anything else?: He's a good boy <3 Can you put him in another animal themed sweatshirt? He has different animals on his hoodies. You will also be getting a request for Poppy soon, haha
Come visit my Art Contest, Maybe?
Anyway, I'm always open to message and I love talking. So, talk to me, maybe? My Avatar is Hiyoko Saionji from Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. Official Art Freebie Signature Template created by Galladerox
Syre's AvatarSyre
@Chronos Of course, he's such a good boi XD Adding!
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Username: HowlingCat Style: Fullbdy Reference: The girl in the orange. Oh and she wears boots Specifics: Not too picky about the pose but can she be winking? Payment: 2500 GP Anything else?: Nope~
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]

Pages: 123··· 103104105

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page