PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Syre's Arto, Bean And Gacha Shop! //Halloween Adopts!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 117118119

Syre's AvatarSyre
Heyo everyone! If you would like to credit my Toyhouse instead, it's SilentSeraphim <3

Notice Board

⚜️ Furries + Anthro characters are USD/GBP only (I just don't enjoy drawing them xD) ⚜️ Payment is now 50% upfront and 50% upon completion ⚜️ Regarding custom orders, if the custom is not paid for within a week of completion, I will put it up for adoption (in this way I will also not miss out on payment for the piece) Stay tuned for further notices!

Halloween Auction!

1. Xurkidoom A Xurkitree/Houndoom fusion, very zappy doggo! Starting bid: 500gp/100zc/£1 Highest bid: 500zc- JadeING Autobuy: £30 End: 31st Oct 11.59pm 2. Spoopy Doduo (sold!) These little birbs couldn't decide what they wanted to dress up as, so they went with everything!

Beans!

Cute little beans filled with extra cuteness <3 300ZC:1500GP:£3
Character belongs to Talon!
Characters belong to Koratta & Sibley!

Halloween Beans!

Very spoopy, very scary :o 300ZC:1500GP:£3
Character belongs to Lord Celery
Pumpkin version is also available!

Just a pumpkin

Obviously a character would be on top and it wouldn't just be a pumpkin xD

Gachas!

Oooo what could be inside?? Could contain fusions, retypes and more! Bean Gacha: 300ZC:1500GP:£3 Regular Gacha: 600ZC:3000GP:£6 Examples are just my art xD [b]Base Pokemon:[/b] [b]Trait:[/b] (pick a word or two to describe the feel of the character that you'd like e.g. Cool/cute [b]Gacha type:[/b] (Regular or bean) [b]Payment:[/b]

Customs!

Here I can work from descriptions or ideas of fusions/retypes or anything you can think of! :D Bean: 300ZC:1500GP:£3 Regular: 600ZC:3000GP:£6 [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Specifics:[/b] (e.g. A fusion between Mudkip + Squirtle with Mudkip as the base, you can be as descriptive as you like here) [b]Art type:[/b] (Regular or bean) [b]Payment:[/b]

Spoopy Icons!

*For a limited time the icons have become spooky! Includes the original and a 150x150 re-size for PFQ avatars 400ZC:2000GP:£4
Characters belong to LunaOokami!

Humans!

Headshot: B/W: 300ZC:1500GP:£3 Coloured: 400ZC:2000GP:£4
Character belongs to me!
Bust-Fullbody: 1000ZC:4500GP:Credits:£10
Characters belong to me!

Pokèmon!

600ZC:3000GP:£6
Character belongs to DearDren!
Character belongs to Sapphicc!

Melan Bait!

Scientifically proven to increase chances of Melans haha 300ZC:1500GP:£3
For MochaFox's use only!
*First stage and simple pokemon only, more complex pokemon will be the same price as a regular style drawing: 600ZC:3000GP:£6

Item Conversions *Currently not accepting

= 110ZC =200ZC =50ZC =100ZC =50ZC* =100ZC* =50ZC =100ZC =10ZC =200ZC =25ZC =100ZC *50ZC summons include statues, feathers, g. seeds, wishing stones, victory medal, D. tiara, kagami, magatama, kusanagi, all idols *100ZC summons include everythimg not mentioned above

Adopts! New!

Numel adopts! 1000gp:200zc:£2 1. Numel/Musharna:closed 2. Numel/Pachurisu:open 3. Numel/Dunsparce:closed

Form

[b]Username:[/b] [b]Style:[/b] (Chibi etc) [b]Reference:[/b] (Image, Toyhouse, description etc) [b]Specifics:[/b] (Pose etc) [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Anything else?:[/b]
PayPal=Priority Slots: Closed! -Project: pm -Talon: Halloween bean -Jalakins: Halloween bean *Miss nona:PM
Credit
Avatar by Mocha Fox + Ruffwick Chao by Animela + sig by Obstagoon <3
Syre's Arto Bean & Gacha Shop!! Greyholde Adopts!!
Syre's AvatarSyre
-Item conversions, credits payment option, lowered prices and poll added!
SharlaTheHoms's AvatarSharlaTheHoms
Omg girl so expensive XD You do know what I want :P Payment: 1400 ZC Since double characters Anything else?: I'll go higher if you want ;O Do you need everything again? :O
Amazing Avvie by Syre<3 I'm a huge Xenoblade Chronicles fan ~ Survey Corps Section Commander, Sharla Smith [Daughter of Erwin Smith] Trade Shop
× 102 / 500
Syre's AvatarSyre
@Sharla Ayyyyy I'll finally be able to do your order XD That's absolutely fine, just what sort of pose would you like for them? Oh no, are they still too high? I just lowered them xD

QUOTE originally posted by Syre

@Sharla Ayyyyy I'll finally be able to do your order XD That's absolutely fine, just what sort of pose would you like for them? Oh no, are they still too high? I just lowered them xD
Sharla sitting, Erwin standing behind her is fine ^^ A tad bit expensive still, but affordable ^^;
Syre's AvatarSyre
@Sharla OK, adding! Right I have lowered them again a little, I hope this is better! That will also mean it would be 1000zc now for your order, so if that's ok I'll get started c:

QUOTE originally posted by Syre

@Sharla OK, adding! Right I have lowered them again a little, I hope this is better! That will also mean it would be 1000zc now for your order, so if that's ok I'll get started c:
Perfect ^^ Didn't have too ^^
Chronos's AvatarChronos
psst, Syre....psst Username: Chronos Style: Chibi Reference: Dion Specifics: You pick! Payment: 100 ZC Anything else?: He's a good boy <3 Can you put him in another animal themed sweatshirt? He has different animals on his hoodies. You will also be getting a request for Poppy soon, haha
Come visit my Art Contest, Maybe?
Anyway, I'm always open to message and I love talking. So, talk to me, maybe? My Avatar is Hiyoko Saionji from Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. Official Art Freebie Signature Template created by Galladerox
Syre's AvatarSyre
@Chronos Of course, he's such a good boi XD Adding!
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Username: HowlingCat Style: Fullbdy Reference: The girl in the orange. Oh and she wears boots Specifics: Not too picky about the pose but can she be winking? Payment: 2500 GP Anything else?: Nope~
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]

Pages: 123··· 117118119

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page