PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New kind of Tournament : Wonder Trade

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 123··· 1819202122

Remster's AvatarRemster
Bump !
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
this is a great idea! i had an idea like this a while back called 'wandering pokemon' where you would get a Wonder trade mon, name it 'read escription' and then make a list of everyone who had the mon., then back into the wonder trade. if this could be incorperated with your idea, we could all have a really great time!
forever eating spaghetti the special puppers!: hey look at this! --> Shop <-- Wow what a cool shop! hey, refer me on dappervolk please!
Nice idea. That way those who are hunting melans won't have to worry about sacrificing their hunts. I have gotten some pretty good things from wonder trades. I've gotten some shinies, some albinos, some legends, even regular Pokemon holding boxes containing GP or summons I've needed for some time but wasn't getting any other way.
Bester: Click him or else Bleach lovers unite Are you a fan of Bleach? Come here and have to great time sharing your fandom.😁 What a beauty.😍
Remster's AvatarRemster
Bump !
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
bump!
= 20 = 20
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8
Remster's AvatarRemster

QUOTE originally posted by quinnpanda

bump!
Ah... Thanks for the bump ^^ My mind was so busy with other things, I completely forgot to do it
Remster's AvatarRemster
Bump !
Skipp's AvatarSkipp
Support, although there is one problem I can see with this: limited trade slots, you can always just cancel one trade while you'd wait for the rest of yours. This tournament would allow for every player to really have a good shot at winning depending on their activity level, and wouldn't just be "How well did you prepare for the Evolve Pokemon Tournament" or "How many berry fields did you have" since you can only send out one Wonder Trade at a time.
Avatar is by me; Pokemon versions of two of my OCs.
Remster's AvatarRemster

QUOTE originally posted by Skipp

Support, although there is one problem I can see with this: limited trade slots, you can always just cancel one trade while you'd wait for the rest of yours. This tournament would allow for every player to really have a good shot at winning depending on their activity level, and wouldn't just be "How well did you prepare for the Evolve Pokemon Tournament" or "How many berry fields did you have" since you can only send out one Wonder Trade at a time.
This issue is kinda the same for scour, garden, or even hatching eggs tournaments. Someone with the max amount of garden slots or shelter adopts will obviously make way more points than someone that just started and have barely anything (or can't afford it, even for olderp layers). Same for adopting and hatching eggs. With the daycare tournament, to win you need to pay, something even I don't do despite not being a new player. Not every tourney can be easily done, and scours is both activity and luck based. You can do 12 scours per day yet someone doing 5 per da may get more points than you. But at least with wonder trade, if there's a lot of players using it at the same time, it'll be very fast. The more players trading with it, the more trades possible in a short time :) So even if you can only do 1 trade at a time, with the tourney, it can be done very fast, and you have no limit on how many trade you can do per day (unlike shelter adopts). In the end, being present is mostly what can offer a chance to be in the leaderboard to anybody (or reach the hard objective). It's frequent I don't reach it, either because I can't or I'm too lazy to try. It depends a lot on your way of playing the game, and what you possess
Remster's AvatarRemster
Bump !

Pages: 123··· 1819202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page