PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New kind of Tournament : Wonder Trade

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 123··· 1213141516··· 202122

Remster's AvatarRemster
BUMP !
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Creepyeevee's AvatarCreepyeevee
support, it seems like a fun idea and I can't think of any real downsides. I don't think it would be a good idea to make it a type team thing though, that just seems over complicated. I also don't think there should be a 'egg hatched after x date" limit. it would make more sense for people to trade old pokemon they don't have uses for anymore.
Kweeble's AvatarKweeble
Saw this a while back, but never said anything- I support this. Wondertrade is VERY dead whenever I try to use it and it always takes a really long time to find a partner, so to have a site event that actually promotes the use of it would really cool.
Official Pokemon Shuffle sprite edited by me, stars gif from the Honey Discord
she/they/he | 22 | disco elysium brainrot
2ilvertiger's Avatar2ilvertiger
Support! I've been watching this thread for and I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but I think this would be the most fair tournament for new users. The egg hatching tourneys can be improved with wishforge badges and having pairs can help a lot. I've personally avoided fishing tourneys because it costs a lot of money, and when I first started it would have been too expensive to try to get into the top 100. My very first tourney was a gardening one and I couldn't meet many of the goals because my berry garden was full for another 3 days and My berry garden wasn't leveled up. To me, wondertrades are great because the feature is available within a couple of hours and costs one pokemon. Even if they don't have a higher shelter pass, it only takes one pokemon to wondertrade. Plus, as others have mentioned, I love using wondertrading to make breeding pairs.
Profile picture by my best friend Crazywolfperson
Remster's AvatarRemster
BUMP !
Remster's AvatarRemster
Bump !
Frìeda's AvatarFrìeda
Support! This sounds like a lot of fun and could really help put a boost in the wonder trade part of the game. Perhaps it could even help some people who are looking to finish their Pokedex, get some rare Pokemon :) I really like this idea!
Remster's AvatarRemster
Bump !
Remster's AvatarRemster
Bump !
Remster's AvatarRemster
Bump !

Pages: 123··· 1213141516··· 202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page