PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Sardonic Snek's Productivity Theory

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff >

Pages: 123

Suríya's AvatarSuríya
PfqCG Basic Information

The PFQ Click Group uses Discord in order to help each other hatch parties and further their hunts. We welcome users no matter what their activity level, whether they be a newbie who needs help filling their egg dex, or seasoned veterans who need a bit of a hand hatching those parties for hunts. Unlike most groups, we don't have a side chat where users can interact; this is because first and foremost, we are a click group and have found that chatting distracts people from participating in clicking each other properly. *As a general rule, we don't add people to the group on Niet Days. There is just too much going on to get a new person settled on such a busy day.

Who runs the group?

The group was started about a year ago by Suriya and RedCydranth but is now run by Suriya, Shazi and Garthic alongside the Mass Click Association Clan and the Shiny Collectors Association Clan. If you are interested in joining, you may message Suriya or Shazi with your Discord name after you have read all of the information in this Journal entry.

What are the rules of the group?

1.) If you are active in the group, posting new party links and getting clicks from others – you are expected to return the favor — and yes, people do pay attention. If you notice someone not doing this and they are active — please let Suriya or Shazi know in a private message. 2.) When returning to be active, please read back through the most recent new party links and click them. You are not expected to go back hours to find parties to click, but the most recent ones would appreciate the time you took to look. 3.) Yes. You may announce your “Same Party” when the day rolls over to get people to click again. There are no activity rules when it comes to be reset time. 4.) It is encouraged but not expected that you use the double-click method (using Chrome, clicking in logged in mode, and Incognito guest mode) your fellow hatchers. We are aware that many people do not use Chrome and most can only click one time per party. Do not feel pressured to click twice if you do not wish to do so. 5.) YES. You may suggest people to join the group who are actively hunting shinies or melans and who are willing to participate in the objective of the group. Please let Suriya or Shazi know who you would like to see in the group and one of them will send out the invitation. Alternatively, you could have your friend read these rules and message one of them yourself. 6.) Please keep drama you may have with other members at the door. This should not become a place filled with fights, animosity and uncomfortable situations. Especially since there is no chatting. 7.) Chatting should not be done in the click group. The objective of the group is to assist each other with hatching parties. As such, please do not post narrative in the click side with your parties. (Asking if you posted a party or things along those lines is fine. General discussion is not.)

How is activity tracked in the PfqCG?

Activity isn't done in this group the way it is in other click groups. Real life comes first, before PFQ, and we are aware that members may not be on daily or even weekly. As long as you are clicking others back when you are posting parties you are considered to be participating in a satisfactory manner. We do not kick people from the group for being 'inactive' and so you may hatch at your leisure without fear of being removed. In this way we are more lenient than other groups when it comes to activity.

What happens after I apply to join the group?

Once you apply to join the group and everything is sorted there... the process is very quick: 1.) I add you on Discord using your provided Discord Username
NOT your display name
. 2.) You are added to the correct role in Discord to allow you to see the channel. 3.) You are able to see the PfqCG channel where party links are posted. 4.) Redacted -- we use Discord now. Skype tries to die because
It tries to catch up to the parties to a certain extent -- buckle up! Skype may crash.
there are many people in that group.
We thank Sally that we are no longer on Skype where it tries to die when new people are added. 5.) Your In-Game-Name
See also: IGN
is changed (either by you or us) to the one you have on Pokefarm. 6.) You post your party link that has your username in it
Looks like: https://pfq.link/NAMEHERE -- or https://pfq.link/Suriya and is found above your party.
. 7.) ????
Background, Sally-based RNG stuff happens. We like to give her offerings to make things happen. Sometimes it works.
8.) Profit.
(By which I mean, parties hatch and you may get cool stuff from the eggs.)
Simple as that. As long as you click the last few parties, you are golden. You are not required to click through the entire member list before posting. Ever.

Do I need to click everyone before I post a party?

No. While we do provide a link to all members in the Click Group, you are not required to click them all before you post a party. If you simply click the most recent parties posted by other members, that is enough.

How do Niet Days work in the PfqCG? I don't think I can keep up!

You should not expect the sent/received number of interactions to be even, nor are you required to hit every party, but you should be making an effort. If you are posting parties, you need to be clicking them. If you see someone posting and not returning clicks, please let myself or Shazi know immediately with a screenshot. Even if it's one of us doing it. If an obvious effort to keep up is being made, you don't need to worry about being reprimanded for not clicking back. Different badge levels and EHP levels on eggs mean some people may hatch faster or slower than others and this is taken into consideration. Members of the group pay more attention to the interaction exchange on a Niet Day and can tell if you aren't clicking parties. They can tell even more when you click in the fields to make the interaction levels even out to make it appear as though you are clicking. This sort of thing is not permitted and may see you removed from the group.

How can I advertise the click group?

You can use the This Image to link to this Journal, or to Suriya directly. One way or another they will end up reading this informational entry~ This is what it looks like, isn't it cute? The image was made by Shazi for the use of the click group members and you have permission to use it for this purpose. The code looks like this:
  • [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/1306599][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Shazi/PFQCGButton.png[/img][/url]

More Frequently Asked Questions

“Do you have a requirement for the amount of eggs hatched per day?” No, no we do not. Whatever eggs you hatch, or pokemon you are working on evolving through the day that you choose to post is just fine. “What is the rule or posting at reset time?” The same as any other time of day. You can choose to post or not. At reset, the previous clicks from the day before aren’t counting making it a new party of clicks you can get from everyone. Post away! “How can I prove I read all of the information?” When you message Suriya or Shazi to join the click group, include the words "Soggy Tasmania" either in the PM title or the body of the message with your Discord name. We will be looking for this as proof that you have read through everything and it will serve as your agreement to abide the rules of the group. “My friend wants to join. Can I add them?” We would prefer if you have them message us after reading the information in this post to make sure they understand the rules and what we are about. This way we can also keep our records up to date. It also serves as a contract of sorts when they agree to follow the rules after reading this and still asking to join. “I have problems with someone in the group; what do I do?” We are a welcoming group. If you have problems with someone you can choose to ignore them, leave the group if you can’t be civil, or drop the drama and try to get along like adults. As the click group is not a chat, your personal drama should not hinder you clicking their parties. We (the group admins) will not remove or bar someone from joining because you have a problem with them. HOWEVER. If if you (or the other person) are found to not be clicking each other because of a grudge, there will be repercussions if it continues after a warning. "I notice there was a #General chat when I joined, but I no longer see it; why is that?" You are correct, there is a #General channel that you will see on joining. However, this channel is meant for the MCA/SCA Clans which are also run in the same Discord. Think of them as "Sister-Groups". You can have access to the #General tab if you are a member of at least one of the Clans as well as the click group. Please PM Suriya if there is anything you think should be added to this list.

Joining Application

Some people wanted one of these to make it easier... please make sure you read through ALL of the information found in this journal before PMing this form to one of the people who run the group to join.
  • Hello! I would like to join the PfqCG and have read through everything in the information post... [b]Discord USERNAME[/b]: (Not your display name.) [b]I have read all of the information:[/b] (Now prove it) By submiting this application I have promised that I read everything and know that I should report people who are not following the click group rules to Suriya, Shazi or Garthic. I also promise to follow them myself!
Art of Suriya, Shazi and Garthic by DuchessLunaire for the use of the PfqCG, MCA and SCA Admins only.
Current Hunt: Dunsparce (Mega) Chain Length: 82 — Shiny Total: 1 — Melans: 1/3
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

Needed SHINY Dex Entries

1,299 of 1,393 Shiny Entries until Rank
I don't like dexes taking too long any more than you do. The moment I accept a trade, it gets sent back. I won't hold onto your pokemon for any length of time. I am more than willing to pay reasonable dex fees if required.

KANTO & Kanto's Alola/Galarian formes

Alolan Totem Forme Marowak

JOHTO — Complete

Complete

HOENN & Hoenn's Galarian Formes — Complete

Complete

SINNOH — Complete

Complete

UNOVA & Unova's Galarian formes — Complete

Complete

KALOS — Complete

Complete

ALOLA

Buzzwole Pheromosa Celesteela Poipole Naganadel Stakataka Blacephalon Guzzlord Meltan Zeraora Marshadow Necrozma Dawn Wings Necrozma Dusk Mane Necrozma Ultra Forme

GALAR

Cramorant (Gulping/Gorging) Barraskewda Eiscue (Ice Face) Indeedee (Male) Zacian Zamazenta Eternatus

PokefarmQ EXCLUSIVES

Croaket Quibbit (All formes) Slypin Haredini Skelkrub Agrabion Skargas Lutriva Selutian Kitwurm Purrpa Moffkat Pepyre Skarasear Aphreyd Scavady Mantidra Caimaw Caimangle Valimp Valladox Frusky Glacifer Skyrie Grymphony Shinorin (All formes) Sikannos (Unfettered) Goschief Havonk Mocknock Portalgeist Flurrawr (All formes) Tundrasail (All formes) Parapod Crysprout Strelitzgon

PokefarmQ MEGAS

Glaceon Q Celebi Q Lumineon Q Manaphy Q Scolipede Q Scrafty Q Druddigon Q Gogoat Q Goodra Q

PokefarmQ VARIANTS

Sandslash Totem Forme Q Gliscor (Vampire) Donphan Totem Forme Q Snoralts Snolia Frosvoir Glaillade Wishcash Totem Forme Q Snow Vespiquen Totem Forme Q Skuntank Totem Forme Q Maractus Totem Forme Q Braviary Totem Forme Q Mandibuzz Totem Forme Q Glileo Noismog Noismoem Solgavern Lunavern
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

Gardening for Nectars

This is just a quick post about my research into getting Nectars to forme change Oricorio. Some of it is my own, some is from reading the discussion threads and other parts came from discussing how people who HAVE the nectars since the method was revealed got to that point. Personally I was trying for Green Nectar : What I use: Wepear berries Growth Mulch
Effect: Makes growth time of a Berry plant 75% of usual, but causes soil to dry out 50% faster.
Phone timer Wepear berries have an 6hr growth window when you combine them with Growth Mulch. About every 2 hours they reach the DRY state. After I have planted berries with growth mulch, I set my phone timer for 90 minutes. When it goes off, I go and water the berries. They are usually at DAMP stage at this point. Nectar apparently require perfect watering, Ribombee in your party and luck to aquire. According to Garth from the discussion thread, the more bees the better -- so I have 6 that I use specifically to harvest berries with in my party. To date (Dec 21st) I have not gotten a nectar, but those who have used these methods as well. I have no idea if it applies to other nectar colors, but Wepears are green berries so I'm still holding out hope for a Green Nectar (probably to sell). Berry Colors & Growth Times taken from Serebii Growth time is defined here by when they are harvestable for replanting. Blue Berries Apicot
Growing Time: 72 hours with Growth Mulch.
, Coba
Growing Time: 54 hours with Growth Mulch.
, Kelpsy
Growing Time: 26.25 hours with Growth Mulch.
, Maranga
, Oran
Growing Time: 12 hours with Growth Mulch.
, Passho
, Rowap
, and Yache
Green Berries Aguav
Growing Time: 15 hours with Growth Mulch.
, Babiri
, Durin
Growing Time: 45 hours with Growth Mulch.
, Hondew
Growing Time: 26.25 hours with Growth Mulch.
, Kebia
, Lum
Growing Time: 36 hours with Growth Mulch.
, Micle
, Rabuta
Growing Time: 18 hours with Growth Mulch.
, Rawst
Growing Time: 9 hours with Growth Mulch.
, Rindo
, Salac
, Starf
, Tanga
, and Wepear
Growing Time: 6 hours with Growth Mulch
Pink Berries Mago
, Magost
, Nanab
Growing Time: 6 hours with Growth Mulch.
, Pecha
, Persim
, Petaya
, Roseli
Growing Time: 36 hours with Growth Mulch.
, and Watmel
Purple Berries Belue
, Bluk
, Chesto
, Colbur
, Cornn
, Enigma
, Ganlon
, Kasib
, Pamtre
, Payapa
, and Wiki
Red Berries Cheri
, Chople
, Custap
, Figy
, Haban
, Lansat
, Leppa
, Liechi
, Occa
, Pomeg
Growing Time: 24 hours with Growth Mulch.
, Razz
, Spelon
, and Tamato
Yellow Berries Aspear
, Charti
, Chilan
, Grepa
, Iapapa
, Jaboca
, Kee
, Nomel
, Pinap
, Qualot
, Shuca
, Sitrus
, and Wacan
**Please note that times could be different on PFQ. These times were calculated with: Full Growth Time x .75 (Growth Mulch reduces growth time to 75% of the full time) = Given Growth Time in the tips.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

My long-distance best friend... you goofy Aussie;

You always hear stories about long distance relationships but never about long distance friendships. I would first off like to thank you, for always being available for a texting rant or a Skype call just because. I would like to say thank you for not always needing me to talk to you all the time but still knowing that I am here. Thank you for listening to stories that have nothing to do with you and are about people you have never even met. Thank you for all the time we have spent together since I met you. And thank you for not making us a statistic and for toughing out this distance. Next, I would like to say that the distance has made me realize many things about our friendship. I value it more now then I ever have. I have realized that somehow over the years of our friendship you have become my rock. You have become my backbone. I feel weaker and smaller when I don't talk to you in awhile. I am not myself without you. And it is sort of crazy to think. Just know I would not be me without you. I notice myself saying things to other people that you always say. I tell stories about something we have done and start dying laughing and realize that other people just don't understand. I want you to know that you are one of a kind. And although I know being apart sucks I also know that it makes the times that we have together that more important. You have been my rock since day one and I'm so glad you still are. You will always be my best friend no matter how far we may wonder. I will never find another human as special as you.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Shiny & Albino Bandicoons!
All pokemon are first come, first served. No nature requests unless you LINK the specific pokemon when you make the offer. Please state what currency you are offering in. Incomplete offers will not be responded to. (Complete Offer looks like this: "My ___ for a S/A Bandicoon." Specific Bandicoon linked.)
  • Normal Bandicoon
    • 2Ok
  • Shiny Bandicoon
  • Albino Bandicoon
Available pokemon are in a visible field named for the hunt. If the field is empty, there are none currently available and you will need to check back later. I do not take hunt spot requests as I tend to end hunts as I feel like it.
{ Credits }
Template not free to use, for Suriya's use only; made by BananaLizard and edited by Suriya. Art done by Shazi for my use only~.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Art by Naiyala
Regarding "Guides" meant to direct people to shops and users for purchasing items, services or pokemon...
This is a response to a PM I got by a concerned user who shared their thoughts with me. I thought I would change a few things to make it anonymous to the user who PM'd me but also share what I told them to explain why these things are not something that should be posted publically but instead kept for the individual's records.

Explanation of Deletions Reasons...

I don't mind clarifying at all. In fact, feel free to share my response with the other people who were upset with its removal. First though, I would like to point out that it wasn't just my decision. I was simply the one that went ahead and removed the thread after staff discussed it. Staff work as a team, I don't get to just decide that things need deleted, that would be abuse of my power and I'm not willing to lose my job for that. ^^;; I'm not a forum mod, it had to go through all of the Forum Mods (especially Constantine) as well as the other staff before it was removed -- and it wasn't even me that brought it up, I just happened to have the section of the forum open at the time. Before I get into the reasons I would like to point out that the Melan Dexing Directory serves a purpose as a sort of off-shoot from the Free Dexing Clan as they don't have a comprehensive Melanistic area (most people to dont want to give those out for free as it is). The Gem Swapping "Guide" is also under review for the same reason as the Summon "Guide". {This has since been deleted as well}

Not everyone edits or uses the Wiki, yet Uzumi's guide has been there for 2 years. Not everyone shiny hunts, yet Uzumi's guide for that has been long-lasting too. Not everyone creates 90%+ breeding pairs, yet your guide has been there.
All of these guides provide information on how to do a thing yourself using the mechanics of the game or give advice that is helpful. Right then, onto the reasons Staff removed the Summon "Guide": 1.) The Summon "Guide" was not a guide for teaching someone to do a thing -- it was a listing. Guides are useful in that they teach a skill. This was a poorly kept listing/directory of who was hunting which summons and it didn't get updated regularly to reflect changes. In fact, with people's changing prerogatives it was/is vastly difficult/impossible to keep up to date. In fact, it wasn't up to date at all. 2.) A listing such as this caters to the people that are more well known than newer users with newer shops. In fact, the "guide" largely consisted of the same cluster of people in almost all of the high-dollar items, and completely missed many others that had been/are hunting the same summons for longer. In effect, it was very exclusionary to the people that weren't deemed worthy of being listed because those sharing who hunted what were going to the more popular shops. 3.) It's not helpful to the community at large because it excludes a vast majority of the community. It's helpful to a small minority of rather popular members of the site because they get all of the traffic and allow the monopolization of business. Without having just a small section of the userbase represented, the people looking to sell summons to others have to do more footwork and go into more shops to find what they need -- thus giving a small chance of them also finding other things they need. This helps to improve the overall user-to-user economy on site rather than boiling it down to a small group of people. We are supposed to work together, are we not? :) These were the major reasons we discussed in Staff before removing it. There were other, smaller reasons as well that don't really affect your understanding of the reasoning so I've opted to exclude them for the sake of a lengthy response. In the end, this is actually not a guide, it's more of a directory... similar to those that you find at Department Stores. If the person who started it wishes to continue putting it together for their personal reference, and the reference of those they share it with through their Journal, that's fine -- but it is not a guide and for the reasons above, it was removed by staff as a whole. I would also like to point out that you can, in fact, link to single posts in your own Journal and put them on About Me's, Trainer Cards, and signatures and people can find that post just fine by clicking on it. There is no reason why this post could not be in a Journal. Hopefully this begins to clear up any confusion you had. Have a great day~
Ultimately all "Guides" attempting to do something similar to the Summon/Gem Swap thread will be removed for these reasons. These sorts of things are more usefully tracked by individuals for their own records instead of publicly posted and excluding a majority of the users on the site. It is simply not reasonable to expect someone to fish through all of the Shops on the site to keep these sorts of posts updated, nor is it fair to expect all shop owners or users on site to use the thread if they want their Shop on it. The goal is to work together and encourage interaction between people, and these threads prevent the less well-known people from getting 'foot'-traffic to their shops. Thank you for your understanding.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

Melanistic Hunt Tracking Information

Each piece of artwork is made by Shazi for myself to use only. They are not to be used by any other person.
  • Seel

Hatched 151 of 4,643
  • Cyndaquil

Hatched 113 of 2,819
  • Wagell & Wanamangora

Hatched 67 of 1,721
  • Feebas & Milotic

Hatched 34 of 958
  • Spheal & Walrein

Hatched 168 of 4,454
  • Shellder

Hatched 94 of 2,429
  • Nincada & Shedinja

Hatched 41 of 1,187
  • Land Forme Shaymin

Hatched 2 of 79
  • Smeargle

Hatched 30 of 625
  • Kecleon

Hatched 51 of 1,324
  • Scatterbug & Vivillion
    Tundra Forme

Hatched 5 of 103
  • Noibat & Noivern

Hatched 179 of 4,283
  • Eevee
    Hunted by Shazi as a gift!

Hatched 109 of 3,213
  • Spearow
    Hunted for Shazi as a gift!

Hatched 102 of 2,301
  • Dratini
    Hunted by Shazi as a gift!

Hunt Stats
    Summary page
  • Shuckle

Hatched 137 of 3145
  • Chatot

Hatched 3 of 84
  • Solosis

Hatched 179 of 4547
  • Pokemon Name

Hunt Stats
    Summary page

New Melan Info Template

[li][display="Pokemon Name"][ ][img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/w/1/8/j.png[/img] [ ][styleclass="title"]Hunt Stats[/styleclass][ ][styleclass="role"]Summary page [/styleclass][ ][/display][/li]
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Stats & Information Type: Gender: Female only Catch Rate: 7% Length: 3.2ft (1m) Pokedex Color: Yellow-Blue Berry Preference: Sour Nature: Impish
FEETINI
(Click above to go to full-size reference image with color palette. Art by Liz) Feetini is a Dragon and Water type pokemon found only in the region of Pokefarm. It evolves into Milonair at level 77 after a very long period of strengthening itself. It is very weak when it hatches! BIOLOGY Feetini is a very small, serpentine creature that is a fraction of the size of its evolved form. Not much is known about this pokemon, but it is thought that when it hatches it is weaker than Magikarp and Feebas combined. The body of Feetini is mostly light-tan in color, speckled with light and dark blue spots. The end of its body ends in blue and it is propelled in the water by a large tail. Fins adorn the upper half of her body and aid in Feetini's speed in the water. Though the pokemon has small wings and can float-fly for short periods, the preferred medium for this illusive creature is the water. While young, Feetini is an intensely curious pokemon who is prone to overworking herself to gain strength and speed. It is not uncommon for Feetini to swim up to other species it has not seen in order to examine them. Humans are a curiosity, but also scary! Feetini will rarely approach humans -- if at all. Feetini prefers the company of other small pokemon or those pokemon that can teach it new methods to get stronger and gain levels. Extroverted Introvert is the best way to describe this personality. ORIGIN The egg of a Feetini can only be found when a Milonair has entered its meditative state and faded from the realm. A pokemon or human would have to be exploring a blue hole in the ocean in order to even have a chance of coming across the opalescent egg. This egg hatches only after 7 weeks have passed since it was created. Once hatched, Feetini have an intensely curious nature and will seek out new pokemon and experiences from all over the ocean. HABITAT Feetini adores populated waters full of pokemon it has never seen before. While it has the ability to float-fly, it is rare that you will see Feetini on land (if ever!). It much prefers warm waters where the sun can filter down and warm them. Reefs are the best place to discover this little prankster. It is not uncommon to find that Feetini will sleep in the den of an eel or of its own making after learning this habit from the creatures. Small serpents need to be safe too! Gummis are the best way to lure out Feetini, but only Royal gummis! These will either be eaten, or hoarded as her special treasure. POKEDEX ENTRY Feetini is very illusive and a bit of a prankster. It finds great pleasure in teasing humans who mistake its tail for a Mermaid's tail. BATTLE MOVESET & INFORMATION Dragon Dance (Dragon/Non-Damaging): Boosts the user's Attack and Speed by one stage each. Outrage (Dragon/Physical): Repeats for two to three turns. Confuses user at the end. (Acc: 100%) Extreme Speed (Normal/Physical) Priority +2. (Acc: 100%) Iron Tail (Steel/Physical): 30% chance to lower the target's Defense by one stage. (Acc: 75%) Held Item: Life Orb
Boosts power by 30% but makes the holder take 10% recoil each turn it attacks.
Ability: Huge Power
Doubles Attack
Hidden Ability: Multiscale
Reduces damage by 50% if the wielder is at full health.
BASE STATS HP: 77 Attack: 100 Defense: 60 Sp. Atk: 100 Sp. Def: 60 Speed: 65 TRAINED EVs Attack: 244 Sp.Def: 36 Speed: 216 TRIVIA & LORE * Has not been discovered * It can fly, but prefers to stay submerged in water. Small fins assist it with speed. * Hatches at the base of a blue hole in the ocean and must work on its strength to escape it. * There is an affinity with the number 7. (Evolves at 77, sleeps 7hrs during the sunny part of the day, mediates 77 days before producing its heir, heir hatches after no less than 7 weeks, catch rate of 7% for those who are lucky, hammer weapon of choice weighs 77lbs...)
Permission to create Feetini/Milonair Art... Please be aware that there is a blanket permission to create images of my sona, provided that the images are site-appropriate and that I get a copy of the art for my own collection of my sona.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Stats & Information Type: Gender: Female only Catch Rate: 7% Length: 60ft (18.3m) Pokedex Color: Yellow/Blue Nature: Naughty Berry Preference: Spicy Favorite Berry: Enigma
MILONAIR
(Click above to go to full-size reference image with color palette. Art by Liz) Milonair is a Dragon and Water type pokemon found only in the region of Pokefarm. It evolves from Feetini at level 77 and has no currently discovered mega-forme. BIOLOGY Milonair is a long, serpent-like Pokemon with almost sandy-colored scales over the first 2/3 of her body. The last third of her body is black, with green and blue diamond shaped scaling that ends in a fan-style tail of matching green and blue. Three orbs made of Fire Opal are present at her throat and the base of her tail and lend to her mystical abilities. Milonair's head is adorned with a long horn and large wings that are white and swirl at the base. These wings grow to allow flight. Milonair gives off an aura that is different to each who encounter her, depending entirely on the character of the person. Generally that aura is somewhat chaotically calm, but if you are on her bad side, it will feel unpleasant to be around and emit a desire to educate you against your current path. (Rule-breakers beware!) Milonair tends to be a solitary creature, preferring the company of very few others and is slow to make friends or acquaintances with others. Extremely introverted by nature. ORIGIN It is said that only one Milonair exists at one time. When it is ready to leave this realm it will go into a state of deep meditation where it does not eat or interact with the outside world. On the 77th day after it enters this state, during the full moon in a blue hole in the deep ocean, Miloniar will emit a mystical song, fade in shadow and leave behind a opalescent colored egg that hatches no sooner than 7 weeks later. HABITAT Milonair can usually be found where there is deep water, warm sun and lots of tasty food available. Legend has it that this serpent feeds only on the wicked and has a very slow metabolism. When not in the water, Milonair prefer to sunbathe undisturbed for long periods of time (no less than 7 hours a day, not including sleep time). To evade irritants, Milonair will often propel itself into the deepest recesses of the open ocean and camouflage in the sandy depths. It is not uncommon to see a whirlpool form during the dive into the deep water. She can often be coaxed out of hiding with offers of chocolate or tea. But only Chai tea. And only dark chocolate. POKEDEX ENTRY Milonair is a serpentine creature that seems to have an affinity with variations of the number 7. Little is known about it, though it is said to feed only on the wicked. BATTLE MOVESET & INFORMATION Toxic (Poison type/Non-Damaging): Badly poisons the target. (Acc: 90%) Scald (Water type/Special): 30% chance to burn the target. Thaws the user. (Acc: 100%) Protect (Normal type: Non-Damaging) Prevents anything from working on the user that turn.
Use of Protect after previously using it, Detect, Endure, King's Shield, Spiky Shield, Wide Guard, or Quick Guard cuts the move's success rate to 33% of its previous value, capping at a minimum of 0.1%. Z-Moves are able to pass through Protect, but only deal 25% of their original damage. Priority +4. Z-Effect: Removes the user's negative stat changes.
Recover (Normal type/Non-Damaging): Heals 50% of the user's max HP. (Acc: ---) Held Item: Leftovers
Heals 1/16 of max HP each turn.
Ability: Contrary
Makes stat changes have an opposite effect. This Ability inverts all changes to the stat stages of a Pokémon with this Ability; if an effect would lower a stat, it is increased instead, and if an effect would increase a stat, it is decreased instead. Effects that change a Pokémon's stats without affecting stat stages, such as burn and paralysis, are not affected by Contrary.
Hidden Ability: Dazzling
Surprises the opposing Pokémon, making it unable to attack using priority moves. If an opponent uses a priority move (including moves boosted by Prankster, Gale Wings or Triage) that targets the Pokémon with Dazzling or its allies, Dazzling prevents the Pokémon from executing that move (PP is still consumed). When this occurs, the text "{Pokémon} cannot use {Move}!" is displayed.
BASE STATS HP: 95 Attack: 60 Defense: 79 Sp. Atk: 150 Sp. Def: 125 Speed: 91 TRAINED EVs HP: 252 Defense: 76 Sp. Atk: 172 Sp. Def: 5 Speed: 5 TRIVIA & LORE * Originally discovered by Shazi * Milonair can fly despite its large size. Enlarged wings on her head aid in this, appearing to not need any other assistance to do so. * There is an affinity with the number 7. (Evolves at 77, sleeps 7hrs during the sunny part of the day, mediates 77 days before producing its heir, heir hatches after no less than 7 weeks, catch rate of 7% for those who are lucky, hammer weapon of choice weighs 77lbs...)
Permission to create Feetini/Milonair Art... Please be aware that there is a blanket permission to create images of my sona, provided that the images are site-appropriate and that I get a copy of the art for my own collection of my sona.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Art by Shazi
Total Berries & Credit Values + Random Information Collection
Total Berry Count: 8214 Total Credit Value: 187005

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page