PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Sardonic Snek's Productivity Theory

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff >

Pages: 1234

Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Milonair sprite by Bananalizard
I am snek. I will eat you. Grr.
Welcome...
This is a private journal - so I would appreciate if you would PM me anything you'd like to discuss. No codes in this Journal are free to use by anyone but myself unless otherwise stated. Heeey~ My name is Amanda (I go by Mandy), though my name on site is Suriya or Suri... I'm 27 years old (born April 14, 1990) and live in Seattle, WA in the United States (GMT-8 timezone, Pacific Standard Time). I went to school for Veterinary Medicine and have a degree as a Veterinary Technician with a minor in English. I spend most of my time either on Pokefarm, roleplaying, reading, listening to music, gaming or any number of other (very nerdy) activities. My sleep schedule is pretty much non-existent so you'll see me online at all hours of the day. One of my biggest achievements (and let's face it, one of my proudest) is that I've played (and own) every single official Pokemon game since the very first were released in my childhood. The older ones are much less complete in terms of things you can do in game, but the newer ones I enjoy working toward Pokedex completion and EV/IV Competitve Battling. I've even competed in some of the local tournaments in my area. On Pokefarm I dedicate myself to a few goals and, unlike some of the other staff, I haven't been around as long as the site has. In fact, I was never even on PF1! My goals are rather ambitious, though I think I've made a good amount of leeway in the time I've been here. Currently those goals are getting Wishalloy in all badge-types, full-Mastery of the Dragon badges and hunting a collection of each type of Dragon in melanistic form (not just one for each line, but one for each evolution in the line). I may be a little insane. I like to think I'm pretty friendly so if you want to know more about me, or if you want to ask questions about anything, feel free to message me~! I am a nerd, and proud of it.
Current Hunt: Melan Skeleco Shiny, Albino, and Deltas available for trade in Snek's Black Market!
Melanistic Skeleco
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
DO NOT OFFER ME TRADES ON GEMS. I WILL IGNORE YOU.
At-a-Glance Gem Tracking

Gem Swap Orders

• Pending X
    Order Exchange: X
  • Pending X
  • Pending X
  • Pending X
  • Pending X
  • Pending X
Normal Gems
x5
Medium Normal Gems
x2
Large Normal Gems
x0
Flawless Normal Gems
x0
Fire Gems
x3
Medium Fire Gems
x2
Large Fire Gems
x0
Flawless Fire Gems
x0
Water Gems
x92
Medium Water Gems
x10
Large Water Gems
x0
Flawless Water Gems
x18
Electric Gems
x4181
Medium Electric Gems
x0
Large Electric Gems
x0
Flawless Electric Gems
x0
Grass Gems
x2229
Medium Grass Gems
x2
Large Grass Gems
x0
Flawless Grass Gems
x0
Ice Gems
x655
Medium Ice Gems
x0
Large Ice Gems
x0
Flawless Ice Gems
x0
Fighting Gems
x0
Medium Fighting Gems
x0
Large Fighting Gems
x0
Flawless Fighting Gems
x0
Poison Gems
x0
Medium Poison Gems
x4
Large Poison Gems
x2
Flawless Poison Gems
x0
Ground Gems
x1087
Medium Ground Gems
x0
Large Ground Gems
x0
Flawless Ground Gems
x0
Flying Gems
x19
Medium Flying Gems
x0
Large Flying Gems
x0
Flawless Flying Gems
x0
Psychic Gems
x2146
Medium Psychic Gems
x27
Large Psychic Gems
x0
Flawless Psychic Gems
x0
Bug Gems
x792
Medium Bug Gems
x0
Large Bug Gems
x0
Flawless Bug Gems
x0
Rock Gems
x585
Medium Rock Gems
x0
Large Rock Gems
x0
Flawless Rock Gems
x0
Ghost Gems
x816
Medium Ghost Gems
x1
Large Ghost Gems
x0
Flawless Ghost Gems
x0
Dragon Gems
x303
Medium Dragon Gems
x0
Large Dragon Gems
x0
Flawless Dragon Gems
x0
Dark Gems
x649
Medium Dark Gems
x0
Large Dark Gems
x0
Flawless Dark Gems
x0
Steel Gems
x1444
Medium Steel Gems
x0
Large Steel Gems
x0
Flawless Steel Gems
x0
Fairy Gems
x2256
Medium Fairy Gems
x0
Large Fairy Gems
x0
Flawless Fairy Gems
x0
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Clicky-Snek's Mass Click List of Hand-Crippling
MEGA-DOOM!

A few comments about this list...

This list is not added to regularly. Please no messages about getting on the list. You are more than welcome to message me to suggest people to put on when there are replacements needed, but otherwise the list will remain the way it is. Thank you. You may occasionally notice that the people's numbers are not up to date -- this is because this guide is mostly for myself and I don't always feel the need to update it. If you want to check through people and suggest new tiers for them please feel free to PM me. I know people complain that the fields aren't 'neat' in their eyes -- that's fine, and your opinion, but this wasn't a list created on public opinion, it was created to list for myself those whom I like to click. :)
  • Last Updated: December 19, 2018 -- Tuesday
Please note...
  • Since the addition of the Field Stacking CSS Code, the quality of fields matters less than the number of pokemon available. Though I doubt I will update this any time soon, it will be tracking number over quality from this point forward. -- September 19, 2018

Tier 1

2OOO-35OO Pokemon Some fields may have less than 2000 but are included due to ease of clicking.
Methos Sporkobug Forbidden Garthic Maki Kelsium Sephraem krookodilehunter Spiker125 Thurdoyol Wintersun KikiTheCat 0010-1010 foxjpeg littlebird Acephala Hyper Beam Garney SpiritSavvy Berkanna ChrysalisLuna Wizarmon Xenderphantom Yatzy

Tier 2

35OO-4OOO Pokemon
Absol Meik KaraKara Minjoo Dog Keira Lorelei nerdofnerds UndyneTheUndying Oxy Caramel-Lyth EnchantedForest Kyrie CelticGirl Samgam DSSOfficial pan.yoshi Grimmew Juice NovaDerp shimask8ers Slimemold Strangedoll xxEcho Li Rai

Tier 3

4OOO-45OO Pokemon
Mekkor Shiro Killjoy MissLiska Theta AI Tigra Acwarium SilverGible Iocane MattyMohawk Sable Dust Wolf DarkDragonfly Rbay Sephrorii Sheba05 Shazi Ruhler Wosprig Iveechan 1ADDBaby MarinoKadame Bobpaw Kirra

Tier 4

45OO-6OOO Pokemon
Krambambuli Mail Jeevas Touka Lorentius Neikea Fyrebright rolytic Kannameyria Zan ErrahM Mwc DarkNova181 Muffinnz Wetned TheDankerSide Discowing Earthsong Uzumi Kamilejszon Moriiarty The Falling Blue Sandslash666 Kells Texasaswang

Tier 5

6OOO+ Pokemon
Sei Meu Eltafez BananaLizard HybridYuki Annador Beemo Hakunamatatayolo Scorpyia Ledah Temporal Benihime Tyrani-Kase Suriya NightcallerZ Nudge TechmasterSM4000 Quiint Psychøkineticism Lirissea bubby tape ShadowWolf7 QuillDrill
{ Credits }
Template not free to use, for Suriya's use only; made by BananaLizard and edited by Suriya. Art done by Naiaya for Staff portraits.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

Suri's Pokesona Artwork by Others

Click on thumbnails for original versions.
  • By: Kipcha

RedCydranth & Suriya
    Used with [permission]
  • By: Shazi

Suri in a Thunderstorm
    Used with [permission].
    (5:36:08 AM - Feb 10, 2016) Suri: I just assume a blanket permission from you XD (5:36:24 AM) Shazi (Sharra): yeah (5:36:35 AM) Shazi (Sharra): if I made if with your character in it, you can use it.
  • By: DuchessLunaire

Skype ARRGHHH!!!!
    Created for the use of those pictured. [permission]

Merry Christmas!
    Used with [permission].
    (5:36:08 AM - Feb 10, 2016) Suri: I just assume a blanket permission from you XD (5:36:24 AM) Shazi (Sharra): yeah (5:36:35 AM) Shazi (Sharra): if I made if with your character in it, you can use it.

Pokesona Reference
    Used with [permission].
  • By: GoldenTempest

Pre-'sona Giftarts
    Used with permission.
  • By: Novie

Pokesona Sprite
    Used with [permission].

Made by Shazi, of my pokesona, and used with permission <3
Chibi Suriya Avatar by DuchessLunaire
Made by DuchessLunaire for her Chibi Art Shop Example and used with permission.
Adorable gift arts of Red & I ^-^ By Kipcha, used with permission <3
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

Suri's 99% Breeding Pairs

• Kanto
  • Johto
  • Hoenn
  • Sinnoh
  • Unova
  • Kalos
  • Alola
  • PFQ Varients
  • PFQ Fakemon
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

Image Crediting and Sourcing

About Me Pokedex Cover: Computer wallpaper; found here, resized. Creative Commons." About Me "Proud Nerd" Cover: Just a transparent background+text image I whipped up for myself. Credit to me~ About Me Tetris Cover: Official game footage. Creative Commons. Originally found here -

Potentially Mature, probably isn't.

About Me Avatar: is made by Banalizard of my Pokesona and used with permission. About Me Rainbow Mega Milotic Gif: Credit goes to AlyssaNights, the PFQ Artist of D00M, and is used with her permission. Direct Link to image About Me Rainbow Milonair Gif: Sprite by Novie, rainbow edits done by AlyssaNights for me. Direct link to image Articuno Image Sprite: Sprite is official art from Trozei Ravenclaw Hogwarts School Image: is official Ravenclaw House art from Pottermore Horned Serpent Ilvermorny School Image: is official House art from Pottermore Switch/DS Icon Art: Made by Shazi; used for Friend Code. Playstation Logo Image: This icon is the official Playstation logo. Forum Avatar: Made by Shazi for my use only. Anthro Milonair About Me -- PFQ Click Group Tab image: Art by DuchessLunaire, made for Suriya for this tab and used with permission. About Me -- Shuckle Melanbait image: Art by DuchessLunaire, made for Suriya and used with permission. Melan Solosis bait art: Art by BananaLizard, made for Suriya and SHazi and used with permission. WiggleSnek art/gif: Art by Dragoncake, commissioned by Bananalizard for me and used with permission.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

Breeding Pair Tracking

Breeding pairs are available for loan to any PFqCG members.

90%+ Pokemon Breeding Pairs

Completed Breeding Pairs (Alphabetical)

Abomasnow - 99% Absol - 97% Aggron - 99% Alakazam - 97% Amoongus - 99% Ampharos - 99% Arbok - 98%
Basculin - 99% Beartic - 94% Beautifly - 99% Beedrill - 97% Beheeyem - 96% Bewear - 99% Blastoise - 99% Bouffalant - 98% Braviary - 89% Breloom - 99%
Camerupt - 94% Carracosta - 99% Castform - 99% Charizard - 96% Chatot - 98% Cinccino - 99% Clawitzer - 92% Clefable - 99% Cloyster - 98% Comfey - 96% Corsola - 99% Crustle - 99%
Decidueye - 98% Delcatty - 96% Delibird - 96% Dragonair - 96% Drampa - 98% Drapion - 97% Drifblim - 96% Dugtrio (Alola) - 98% Durant - 95%
Eelektross - 98% Electivire - 98% Excadrill - 99%
Farfetch'd - 99% Furfrou - 99% Furret - 99%
Galvantula - 99% Gastrodon - 99% Gliscor - 97% Gogoat - 99% Golisopod - 96% Goodra - 98% Granbull - 99% Grumpig - 99% Gumshoos - 99% Gyarados - 99%
Haxorus (Lab) - 96% Haxorus - 99% Heliolisk - 98% Hippowdon - 99% Honchkrow - 96% Houndoom - 98% Hypno - 98%
Incineroar - 99% Illumise - 84%
Jumpluff - 95%
Kecleon - 95% Kingdra 98% Klefki - 93% Kommo-o - 98% Kricketune - 95% Krookodile - 98%
Lapras - 99% Leafeon - 96% Leavanny - 98% Ledian - 97% Lickitung - 97% Liepard - 99% Lumineon - 98% Luxray - 99% Lycanroc - 99%
Mamoswine - 98% Mantine - 92% Maractus - 99% Marowak - 96% Masquerain - 99% Mawile - 99% Mienshao - 99% Mightyena - 97% Milotic - 99% Mimikyu - 98% Minun - 99% Mothim - 98%
Ninetales (Alola) - 98% Ninetales - 99% Ninjask - 98% Noctowl - 95% Noivern - 99%
Octillery - 97% Omastar - 98% Oricorio - 99%
Pachirisu - 99% Pangoro - 99% Persian - 97% Pidgeot - 99% Plusle - 95% Politoed - 99% Primarina - 99% Psyduck - 99%
Quilfish - 90%
Rapidash - 99% Raticate (Alola) - 99% Reuniclus - 98% Ribombee - 97%
Sableye - 97% Salamence - 99% Salazzle - 98% Sandslash (Alola) - 98% Sandslash - 98% Scizor 96% Scolipede - 99% Seaking - 97% Serperior - 97% Seviper - 99% Sharpedo - 97% Shiftry - 95% Shiinotic - 96% Shuckle - 92% Simipour - 98% Simisage - 95% Simisear - 98% Slowking - 97% Smeargle - 99% Stantler - 94% Steelix - 98% Stoutland - 96% Stuntank - 94% Sunflora - 98% Swanna - 97%
Talonflame - 94% Tangrowth - 99% Togedemaru - 99% Togetic - 98% Toucannon - 99% Toxapex - 95% Toxicroak - 99% Tropius - 97% Turtonator - 99% Typhlosion (Lab) - 99% Typhlosion - 95% Tyranitar - 99%
Unfezant - 98% Ursaring - 99%
Venomoth - 96% Venusaur - 97% Vikavolt - 99% Vivillon - 99% Volcarona - 94%
Wailord - 97% Walrein - 99% Watchog - 98% Weavile - 98% Whimsicott - 97% Whiscash - 97% Wigglytuff - 97% Wishiwashi - 99%
Yanmega - 99%
Zangoose - 90% Zebstrika - 99% Zoroark - 98%

Prehistoric Fossil Pokemon Pairs

• 98%
  • 97%
  • 95%
  • 97%
  • 97%
  • 94%
  • 97%
  • 98%
  • 98%
  • 98%
  • 98%

PFQ Varient & PFQ Exclusive Breeding Pairs

• Apocalyptic Arcanine 98%
  • Apocalyptic Breloom 99%
  • Apocalyptic Mightyena 95%
  • Apocalyptic Golett 69%
  • Blue Moon Magcargo 99%
  • Early Bird Xatu 99%
  • Faemisimo 96%
  • Fluxray 91%
  • Flying Raichu 92%
  • Hallowe'en Witch Purrloin 98%
  • Koroku 96%
  • Lunupine 95%
  • Orkit 94%
  • Saiyan Rattata 96%
  • Shooting Star Clefable 99%
  • Snowbee 97%
  • Snowking 99%
  • Surfing Raichu 96%

Genderless Ditto Breeding Pairs

The Ditto Colony

• #1 OT Elta
  • #2 OT Mekkor
  • #3 OT Elta
  • #4 OT Yuki

• 73%
  • 74%
  • 77%
  • 76%
  • 72%
  • 75%
  • 67%
  • 80%
  • 72%
  • 71%
  • 68%
  • 78%
  • 76%
  • 75%
  • 70%
  • 67%
  • 68%
  • 81%
  • 78%
  • 74%
  • 66%
  • 68%
  • 70%
  • 68%
  • 68%
  • 70%
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Personal <3
She doesn't trust easily. You can see it n the distance she creates between herself and everyone around her, but she has much love to offer and you can see it in the kindness that's in the smiles she gives out to everyone around her. She has millions of chaotic galaxies of thoughts, thousands of tangled up worlds of words and places in her mind, and you can see it in the way her eyes always seem lost, like they are somewhere else. She always wants to be somewhere else, it shows in the way she's always rushing and moving, the way she's always restless. Life never went easy on her, and she didn't go easy on herself either. She is strong and you can see it in her eyes, you can sense it in her voice. She believes that her body can physically rebuild and heal itself. I think that's because she knew how to recover by herself after life had broken her. She knows what it's like to be under-appreciated. So if you can't see the beauty in her quirks, if you don't think that maybe she might be a little piece of magic, don't you dare say that she is just a girl; because she's a masterpiece.
One morning she woke up different. Done with trying to figure out who was with her, against her, or walking down the middle because they didn't have the guts to pick a side. She was done with anything that didn't bring her peace. She realized that opinions were a dime a dozen, validation was for parking, and loyalty wasn't a word but a lifestyle. It was this day that her life changed. And not because of a man or a job but because she realized that life is way too short to leave the key to your happiness in someone else's pocket.
They expected her to quit by now, but she hasn't. She wont quit either. She has won too many trials to fail and fall now. Many of her experiences resembled war, but her responses resembled the Allfather's Favour. Whenever she starts to feel weak, she remembers what she has surpassed, and it essentially empowers her all over again. That's the blessing in battles: you can make them overcome you, or you can make them strengthen you.
He was different. There was something about him that made him the one star to shine in a sky with a million that went unnoticed. It was teh way he carried his heart in his eyes and I swear, I saw my name there more than once.
For me, writing is like breathing. With the importance I place on it, you would think ink runs through my veins. Some days, I treat each word I pen like an individual star, writing and writing in hopes that maybe someday, someone will read these lines and deem my existence a constellation, something beautiful and worth remembering. Other days, I write simply because I must. The words I’ve left unspoken claw at my throat, it doesn’t make sense to do anything else but get them down on paper, and it feels like nothing will make sense until I do. But at the end of the day, I know that regardless of the reason, as long as there is breath in this body and these fingers have the strength to curl around a pen or press the keys of a keyboard, I will write. There will always be a voice that needs to be heard. There will always be a poem that needs to be written.
And if I asked you to name all the things that you love, how long would it take for you to name yourself? We aren't fifteen anymore. We don't wear our innocence on our sleeves. We have hearts wrapped in scotch tape that have been broken and mended over the years. We get up every morning, look in the mirror and say to ourselves, "Good morning, fighter, today... be stronger than your storm."
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

The Convoluted Family and Relationships of Suriya; Milonair Extraordinaire

Married to:
  • Shazi Bobtail Albino Espeon Main Wife Sister
  • Eltafez Cookie-nomming Mightyena First Sister-Wife (Wore the dress)
  • SciZoroark Twilight Zoroark Second Sister-Wife Stepfather-in-Law
Affairs:
  • ErrahM Met at the Wedding (She farted.)
  • Sei Met while she was with Garthic.
Family Ties:
  • Marie-Chan Mother-in-Law
  • Arceus Father-in-Law
    We think. Maybe.
  • Constantine Stepfather-in-Law
  • Garthic Brother-in-Law
  • Aggie (Ravyne) Brother-in-Law

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page