PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pupper's Art and Free Sprites

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 123124125

PupperCakes's AvatarPupperCakes
Freebie by HeyItzJake
Cherrim
  • Welcome!
  • Sprites
  • Art
  • Adopts
Welcome! Hello! Welcome to my Shop! You can get unlimited sprites from me. I get my sprites from here You Must Be Subbed. Adopts I've Made Today: 3

Advertise Me

Codes!

Banner 1- [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/188326/Pupp-s-Sprites-Free-for-now][img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/edccfcb3-f1e4-11e8-aa83-532bc0766366.gif[/img][/url] Banner 2- [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/188326/Pupp-s-Sprites-Free-for-now][img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/863d3f1c-f1f0-11e8-9596-fb57e28ac1da.gif[/img][/url]From 1331
Open! Please only order one a day You May Use The Examples Here We Have...

Fusions

Recolors

Pokesona's

Retypes

Datas

Silhouettes

Paper

Glowies

Shadeless

Costumes

Glitches

Sparkles

Animated Recolor

Eggs/Squishies

Banners

Couples

Little Runners

Teams

Charms

Flat

Form

[center][b]Pupp Give Me Your Sprites[/b][/center] [b]What do you want?:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Colors:[/b] [b]Payment:(Tips are ok but usually no need)[/b] [b]Are You Subbed?:[/b] [b]Other?:[/b]
Open! You May Not Use The Examples Here

Sketch

Headshots

Icons

First done on 1500X1500 then turned into a 150X150

Outlines

Chibi's

Bait

Pixels

Normal

Flat Pixel

Pixel Icon

Animated Pixels

Prices

Sketch:50k-50gp Icon:80k-80gp Headshots:100k-100gp Outlines:75k-75gp Chibi's:100k-100gp Pixels: 110K-110gp Bait:125k-125gp 5k51 Im still working on the prices

Slots

1. 2. 3. So many boxes XD
Will Pokemon Pokesonas Albinos and melans Animals
Wont Gore Very detailed pokesonas Humans
Struggles Very detailed Wings

Form

[b]Your art is mine now :3 Username: What do you want?: Pokemon/Character: Background?: Size: Payment: Are you subbed?: Other:[/b]

Black Cat Purrloin

100 gp

Swampy Dragonite

125 gp

Wido Joltik

100 g
"Sprite Adopts are free but Art Adopts are going to need to be paid for." "Also First Come First Serve.""Make sure you save it somewhere before i delete it from my files, Mark will be removed when you buy the adopt."

Prices

Mostly 100 gp Sometimes 150-200 Adopts with bases:PWYW nothing under 25gp

Form For Sprites

[center][b]Pupp Give Me Your Pkmn![/b][/center] [b]Which Adopt:[/b] [b]Anything else:[/b]

Form For Art

[center][b]Pupp Give Me Your Art![/b][/center] [b]Which Adopt:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Anything Else:[/b]

PokeParty!

PokeParties are when i pick a Random pokemon to fuse with ten other pokemon.
tyler's Avatartyler
PupperCakes I'd like a sprite! Username: tyler What do you want?: could i get a retype? id like a grass type luxray! Payment?:(no need for now) Other?:thank you very much!
icon/sig art by me
I'll get right on it! sorry for the wait
@Tyler Your sprite is done! is there anything you want me to add on it? Ill PM you the code
Ghostplops's AvatarGhostplops
PupperCakes I'd like a sprite! Username: Ghostplops What do you want?: A fire type Seviper! Payment?:(no need for now) Other?: Thank you for doing this! :)
Amazing icon by OkamiGekido on DA!
My Journal✨ ✨My Art Dump✨ ✨My Wishlist

Made by HowlingCat
Made by Hawkbelly
Made by Mystera
Made by HowlingCat
@Ghostplops Your sprite is ready! If you want i can change some thing on it. If you dont like it
Ghostplops's AvatarGhostplops
Thank you!! That came out really cool looking :D I love it.
Can you get the sprite or do i have to send you it in PM'? Sorry im new to making shops
I'd like to apply as a staff for this shop. I could help make sprites during class and help manage orders.
and pupper, a way he/she can get the sprite is by clicking the button to quote the post, then copying the bbcode
*Mega Lucario sprite made by PFQ
Your hired i guess... Xd And okie thanks for the i didnt know bc im new to making shops =w=

Pages: 123··· 123124125

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page