PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

💰The Thrift Shop💰 - Free Pairs, 1gp Fakemons, RTEs etc

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 106107108109110··· 112113114

ChibiMøøn's AvatarChibiMøøn
Hello, may I play accessory roulette? Thank you!
I feel so young..... Credit to Icymoon193 for the Rockruff sprite and Eevee gijinka.
DarkMuffin's AvatarDarkMuffin
Heya! Are you still open? I'd love to swap some of my normal gems and buy some rte's if so! I have 553 normal gems to swap for all your non-normal gems (including the 2:1 steel and dragon gem ratio), if that sounds alright to you! I'm more than happy to trade up to mediums and large for ease of trading too! If you're still selling rte's, I'm looking for ghost and fighting! I got plenty of evolution stones I can use for equivalent payment if you still take that as well! ^^
He/Him/His
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin

QUOTE originally posted by DarkMuffin

Heya! Are you still open? I'd love to swap some of my normal gems and buy some rte's if so! I have 553 normal gems to swap for all your non-normal gems (including the 2:1 steel and dragon gem ratio), if that sounds alright to you! I'm more than happy to trade up to mediums and large for ease of trading too! If you're still selling rte's, I'm looking for ghost and fighting! I got plenty of evolution stones I can use for equivalent payment if you still take that as well! ^^
Hi! I guess I kinda am haha. I may have hatched a few extra things so I'll PM you about the gems once I get a final count but I'm happy with that, means I can get a move on with my normal badge and clean out the normal RTEs I have lol. As for RTEs, I have 40 Pumpkaboo and a grand total of 2 Stufful ready to go xD I'd like about 10 Dusk stones if you have them, and other evo stones or currency for the rest ^^ Trades may have to wait because I'll be heading to sleep soon.
DarkMuffin's AvatarDarkMuffin
Sounds perfect! I'll be available all day tomorrow (at least in my timezone), so I'll be free to deal with those trades then! I got a decent amount of extra normal gems for anymore you may have to trade too, just let me know the final tally and how you'd like to handle these sometime tomorrow ^^
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin

Shop is (mostly) up and going again!

Full functionality may/may not be restored at some point, for now this is what I'm happy with c:
Foxzebra's AvatarFoxzebra
Hi! How many flying RTE do you have?
AWESOME pfp by Petaya, my good friend!
Made By TLCander10
Edited by BayleafBeeen
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when Held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin

QUOTE originally posted by Foxzebra

Hi! How many flying RTE do you have?
I have 35 single evos and 28 double evos, so that's 91 in total :D
Emarosa's AvatarEmarosa
Hello! Would you accept 20 GP for your 98% Snom pair? ^^
× 64 / 500
Buying for 200 each! On hold!
" Visit my shop! " S/As, Pairs, Items + more!
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin

QUOTE originally posted by Emarosa

Hello! Would you accept 20 GP for your 98% Snom pair? ^^
Sure! Please send a labeled trade :D
Foxzebra's AvatarFoxzebra
Could I get 9 flying evos for a medium grass gem? I might come back for more later but I just want these for now ;3

Pages: 123··· 106107108109110··· 112113114

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page