PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

💰The Thrift Shop💰 - Basically dead

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 106107108

POLL: Next melan hunt interest check! Will have S/A spots :D

Total votes: 205

You must be logged in to vote.

Kaolin's AvatarKaolin
  • Main
  • Thrift Sales
  • Freebies
  • Services
  • Looking For

💰 Welcome to The Thrift Shop! 💰

The Thrift Shop aims to provide basic but affordable sales and services! I accept all currencies and other items from my "Looking For" tab. This is a revamp of my old shop, The Thrift Store! If you were a regular in my old shop, welcome back~

Announcements

Quitting Sale, LF Steam Credit! Selling everything :P

Basic Rules

• All PFQ rules apply - obviously xD
  • First come, first served - based on timestamp. I prefer if you posted on the thread, but I won't get mad if you have forum anxiety etc and want to PM me instead.
  • Subscribe! Don't count on me hunting you down. If you don't respond within 24 hours, whatever you requested will go back on sale.
  • I reserve the right to refuse a sale or service for any reason - though I probably won't. But just in case.
  • Please obey the rules set out in each section, failure to do so will get you banned or maybe even reported.

Affiliates

• One-stop shop for just about everything? Check out Serendipity Farms!
  • Need more cheap pairs? has got you covered!
  • Need a hunter for anything? Check out Zeldy's !
  • Check out Chocomaro's Shop for all your Fakemon needs c:

Banners for Advertising

Code

[url=https://pfq.link/~LxQ1][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/449822231506452484/507343683989798915/Banner_2.png[/img][/url]

Code

[url=https://pfq.link/~LxQ1][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/449822231506452484/507344283230011412/Banner_1_Transparent.png[/img][/url]

Code

[url=https://pfq.link/~LxQ1][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/449822231506452484/507344998128287745/Banner_3_Transparent.png[/img][/url]
Banners by Chronos

Thrift Sales

I will usually ask you to start the trade to avoid my slots clogging up. Note: The prices here are for people getting Pokemon for their own use, as I would like help the newbies and give back to the community at large. While I can't and won't stop you from flipping these Pokemon for a profit, I'd like to request that if your plan is to flip them, please let me know and we can work out something mutually beneficial c: If you use field stacking CSS and would like to know about how to get the best of both the stacked and unstacked worlds, look here!.

Exclusives, Variants

Pricing: 1000 cr/1 GP/ 1 small gem per mon. All Pokemon in my "1GP exclusives" field are up for sale. Check the field for availability! I will not be updating them here. Note: This does not include Pokemon with percentages as a name. Those are overflowed breeding pairs, if you are interested please look at the next tab below c:

90%+ Pairs

Pricing: 4000 cr/4 GP/2 small gems per pair. All pairs in my "4 GP/pair" fields are up for sale. Sometimes they might overflow into my 1GP exclusives field. To be clear, pairs are denoted by percentages in their names. Due to rapid turnover I will no longer be updating them here - please check my fields for availability.

Gems / RTEs

Bulk RTEs available: - 1gp/equivalent each - 1gp/equivalent each Ask about any others c: ~~~~~~~~~~ Gem Swapping Gems are currently not for sale, only for trade. Gems are UFT 1:1 for other gems with the exception of and gems. and gems are 1:2 for other gems. Current wanted gems are NFT :
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x2
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0

Perfect Berries

Pricing: 4000 cr/4 GP/ 2 small gems per perfect berry. Taking requests to plant more of a certain type if there's a particular one you need :D Perfect Berries:
Perfect Aspear Berry
x0
Perfect Cheri Berry
x0
Perfect Chesto Berry
x0
Perfect Pecha Berry
x0
Perfect Rawst Berry
x0 Ask about regular berries if you need any~

Freebies

All the free Pokemon for your breeding pair/newbie dexing needs! No restrictions, take as many as your heart desires. Posting links using [url]Link Here[/url] would be helpful, otherwise just let me know which one you want, I like to think that I know my fields like the back of my hand xD

Free Fields

I have some free fields at the end of my fields list, which are regularly turned over as I mass release them when they start to overflow. Have a look to see if anything catches your fancy! Possible finds: Lv100s, rare genders, the occasional legendary I will also happily give away hunt breedjects, assuming I haven't released them - check my journal to see current/past hunts. Ask about gender, nature or flavor preferences :D I might just be able to find you something you need.

Accessory Roulette

Just a little fun thing I thought I could do! I don't really do contests so I might as well give away the accessories I get from scouring. Tell me that you want to play Accessory Roulette, and I'll send you a random Pokemon from my free fields with 6 random accessories thrown on it. Limited to 1 Pokemon/6 accessories per person per 2 days.

Services

Need help? Have some help c:

Boxbox Hunts

Pricing: 600k cr / 600GP / 105 ZC per Boxbox. is preferred! I may decline a boxbox hunt unless zc is offered as I have a standing trade arrangement with someone.
Boxes
Cute Box
x1
Dainty Box
x0
Deluxe Box
x1
Glittery Box
x0
Gorgeous Box
x6
Hard Box
x6
Heavy Box
x3
Light Box
x0
Nifty Box
x1
Pretty Box
x1
Shiny Box
x0
Sinister Box
x1
Total: 20
Boxboxes currently available: 0 Each slot is for 1 Boxbox. Post here saying how many slots you want to take and which payment method you will be using.
  • OPEN
  • OPEN
  • OPEN

Box & Charm Lending

Very Important Rules

These items are very expensive, and I also need them for myself. Therefore I may decline your lend request at my discretion. If I decline your request, you may visit these shops instead for similar services. I have laid out detailed steps in each of these sections below - please read and follow them.
  • If you use my WITHOUT a , it will DISAPPEAR FOREVER. If this happens, you are required to refund me a shiny charm OR 150, or I will report you.
  • If you use my to charge any charms, it will become stuck in your inventory until charging is complete. If this happens, you must pay me 50 or equivalent PER DAY that it is stuck with you. Failure to do so means I will report you.
  • It also goes without saying that you are not to steal my items. Don't be that person. I can and will report you.
Return whatever you have borrowed within 5 minutes, unless otherwise discussed/explained BEFOREHAND - do not go offline with my items. Current stock: x0 x0
If I have only 1 left, I will probably need it for myself. Feel free to ask though.
On hiatus-ish, will be late to respond 99% of the time FYI

Option 1: +

How this works:
1. Make a post in my shop requesting a charm and box lend. 2. I will gift you a live charm and the box. 3. You activate the charm while the box is in your inventory. DO NOT RECHARGE THE CHARM . 4. Send the box and the DEAD charm back to me as a gift, with payment attached. Price: 50k / 50 / 10

Option 2: Only

How this works:
YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN BOX. 1. Make a post in my shop requesting a charm lend. 2. I will gift you a live charm . 3. You activate the charm while your box is in your inventory. DO NOT RECHARGE THE CHARM . 4. Send the DEAD charm back to me as a gift, with payment attached. Alternatively, you can send me a trade with your dead charm(s) + payment. I will then attach live charms to the trade for a 1:1 swap. Price: 40k / 40 / 8 per

Option 3: Only

How this works:
YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN LIVE CHARM. 1. Make a post in my shop requesting a box lend. 2. I will gift you the shiny charm box . 3. You activate your own charm while the box is in your inventory. DO NOT RECHARGE YOUR CHARM WITH MY BOX. 4. Send the box back to me as a gift, with payment attached. Price: 25k / 25 / 5 / 1

Exclusive / 99% Pair Lending

Pricing: PWYW, minimum 4000 cr/4 GP/ 2 small gems per pair per week. Half that if you just need the eggdex and will return within a day. Important things to note:
  • Only players of Senior rank or higher may request a pair lend. I may decline requests from players that seem excessively incoherent or are otherwise unreliable in communication.
  • I will gift you the pair, and you can attach payment to the pair when you return them. Once you have loaned your pair, I will put your name next to the pair to keep track of who has loaned what.
  • If eggdexing, please return the pair within 24 hours of lending, if possible. I will allow for differences in online times up to a maximum of 48 hours. If you do not return the pair after 48 hours without valid reason, I will consider it theft and ban you from my shop.
  • One Pokemon of some pairs may be exp-locked to allow its partner to catch up. If they catch up while in your care, feel free to unlock it.
  • I may decline to lend certain pairs if I need them for my own use.
These pairs are not for sale. I want them back.

Exclusives

91% Arasprit 99% Ardik 97% Bandicoon 99% Blophin 99% Boxaby 94% Faemueno 97% Flarbat 98% Glaquine 98% Gosold 98% Gragon 99% Hydrark 97% Impyre - Lent to LilMsJester 99% Kinaster 97% Kitsunari 97% Luckoo 99% Lunupine 99% Phastix 98% Pixrine 99% Orkit 96% Quetzephyr 98% Searene 97% Taiveret 98% Tillink 98% Wagell

Variants

98% Apoc Growlithe ??% Apoc Golett 96% Apoc Poochyena 99% Apoc Shroomish 98% Blue Moon Slugma 99% Frosdour 98% Flying Pichu 99% Guild Igglybuff 98% Halloween Witch Purrloin 97% Koroku ??% Seasonal Turtwig 97% Saiyan Rattata 98% Shinxel 95% Shooting Star Cleffa ??% Snowpoke 98% Snow Combee 97% Vampire Gligar

99% pairs

Outdated o3o

Free Dexing (Regular)

For your regular dex needs with finicky formes and such. I have totem formes, Pokemon that change formes with held items, rare formes, trade evos, and uncommon middle-evolutions. For available dexes please check my "Free Dexing" field. In addition, I also have a Mega Absol dex for free on request. Do not go offline without returning my Pokemon. Please return it immediately (within 5 minutes) Only players of Senior rank or higher may request dexes. I may also decline dex requests from players that seem excessively incoherent or are otherwise unreliable in communication.

Things I'm Looking For

Donations towards any part of the shop are always welcome! Especially tell me about Pokemon you're giving away, I might be able to build more pairs from them. If you want to pay extra to support the shop, by all means feel free to :D

Wanted items

I will accept any of these as alternative payment As in, I will not be buying them outright, simply accepting them as payment instead of currency
-All currency - based on current exchange rates -Any boxes = 30GP -Any gems = 2GP per small -Sweet Hearts = 1gp -Amaze Mulch = 2gp -Any evolution stones = 2GP -Any relics = 2x inventory sell value -Delta points = 10GP value per point. Check out my journal for more higher value things I'm interested in!
coding / art / bullets / background / official sprite
[ Usually online from 3:00 to 9:00 PFQ time ] (Minimal activity on weekdays due to job and tiredness) Free fields | 1GP fakemon | 4GP 90%+ pairs | Services I trade Felisfire.net for PFQ, have lots on there. Avatar made using Live Portrait Maker app Freebie sig by Galladerox, banner credits here
Osh1989's AvatarOsh1989
It looks really nice 😊
PupperCakes's AvatarPupperCakes
yeh it looks a lot better
0EdgyFox0's Avatar0EdgyFox0
Hello! Could I get the Boxbox for 105? If not that is alright, and thank you for your time. ^^
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
🎃0EdgyFox0's Little Trade Shop Of This-and-that🎃 * Colored Sketches with Moderate Shading - Digital Art Commissions For 500 GP/100 ZC * 𝘈 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 Zoroark Sprite Edit By Towairaito
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin

QUOTE originally posted by 0EdgyFox0

Hello! Could I get the Boxbox for 105? If not that is alright, and thank you for your time. ^^
Definitely! I'll send a trade~
brèâd's Avatarbrèâd
Would you take 9 Medium Water gems for 5 Medium Psychic and 2 Medium Steel?
bread * 23 * they/them 6811 to go. 6637 to go. 6966 to go. 425 to go. 484 to go. 478 to go
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: absoreon
LunaWolf2's AvatarLunaWolf2
Hello! Could I get the Boxbox for 600gp
Chøcømãrø's AvatarChøcømãrø
could i snag ur 2 pixrine?
hai c: Im choco, a smol potato :3 id prefer the "any" berry pref >w<
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hardcover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
(the kid that watches too much naruto) shop thing//art shop//joint shop journal thing
i liek turtlez
code-hercules background icon thing:denki kaminari :P
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin
Yep to all, please send labelled trades!
Osh1989's AvatarOsh1989
Accessory Roulette please

Pages: 123··· 106107108

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page