PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Rascal's Adopt Shop! (1 ADOPT OPEN | CUSTOMS OPEN)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 333435

Rascal's AvatarRascal
Welcome, welcome! I'll be hosting adopts available to buy or win from auctions here. If you're interested, or just curious about what I have to offer feel free to take a peek. I also do custom fusions for a 500k credit/500 gp/100 zc price, with mixed payments being accepted. I don't accept items as payment or offer holds for adopts, sorry. ;; For each additional Pokemon added to the fusion, 250 gp or equiv will be added to the payment. (e.g. A fusion with three Pokemon would be 750 gp or equiv, four Pokemon being 1k gp or equiv, and so on.) For custom fusions I take 50% of the payment upfront and the rest when the fusion is complete. If you have any additional questions or concerns feel free to send me a private message! Avaliable adopts:

Dragonair x Slowking

Price: 500k credits, 500 gp, 100 zc (mixed payments are accepted.) Once you purchase an adopt you will recieve an unwatermarked version of the image. If you plan on uploading the adopt to Toyhouse please credit my Toyhouse profile, or my Pokefarm profile. Thank you!
Avaliable auctions: None at the moment! Thanks for visiting!
Team Fire! avatar: Avacyn code: Quinn
Rascal's AvatarRascal
Custom Fusions are: OPEN Name : Progress
Rascal's AvatarRascal
Bump!
Rascal's AvatarRascal
Bump!
L0KI's AvatarL0KI
YES YES YES ILL AB IN GP OR ZC (idk how much equiv is in zc)
Rascal's AvatarRascal

QUOTE originally posted by ThunderGod

YES YES YES ILL AB IN GP OR ZC (idk how much equiv is in zc)
GP would be prefered for this adopt but it's 160 ZC (if my math is correct? OTL) if you do decide to use that method of payment. I'll send the unwatermarked image your way, thanks for autobuying ^^
Rascal's AvatarRascal
1 auction added! An adopt is in the works.
Rascal's AvatarRascal
Adopt avaliable!
Inhale- Im Interested On Buying The Sneasel + Eevee Fusion In Gp. I need more children hhh
Semi - Quitting PFQ! Banner By 88penguintreats OC UFT Final Art Shoppe
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Marvel Studios GIF.Icon
Rascal's AvatarRascal

QUOTE originally posted by RubyIllustratiøn

Inhale- Im Interested On Buying The Sneasel + Eevee Fusion In Gp. I need more children hhh
Sure thing, I’ll send the unwatermarked image your way. ^^

Pages: 123··· 333435

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page