PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

1x1 with jannifarm97

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 361362363

rosettahorse's Avatarrosettahorse
(Not at all! I actually really appreciated those times you made me aware of how OP I was being. You really, seriously helped me become the role player I am today, and I cannot say thank you enough for that. (A crack ship, or a chance to majorly develop Dahlia and partially reform her. Character development? :3 Also, then we can get some romance in here! XD If you don't want to of course, don't. Just don't. I'm just a crazy romantic don't go tempting me) Malum looked down at Mina. Did she feel better? Error. Better? Error. But where? Error. Employ default response. She smiled and nodded. "Yeah, of course. You did well. Are you feeling better?" She asked cheerfully, cradling Mina in her lap.
Ashtad's face twisted into a frown, squinted eyes surveying the precarious situation before her. No, she couldn't. Even if Shine was against the floor, saving her from the brunt of the crossfire, she would still get hurt! She couldn't let that happen, not anymore. She had to buy them time. Glaring at the Mightyena, she stepped forward, wings rippling in a mass of feathers behind her. "Ah- I have a meh - me - me - meh - message fuh - for your..." She paused, gathering her breath. "Alpha. Tuh - this is our huh- home!" Rushing forward, she heaved both wings forward, launching two Whirlwinds at the Mightyena encroaching on their home, launching them up and into the treetops alongside an extra downpour of water.
Man, this place is kinda dieing. Great time to decide to come back! qwQ
jannifarm97's Avatarjannifarm97
((Awww! Thanks! OMG! Nooooo waaaay! Dahlia got a boyfriend? >w> And yaaas queeen! I'm slightly worried as to how this romance bit might turn out, but oh well! I gotta see this x3)) The young Mina nodded and wiggled her ears at Malum. "Well, I'm feeling better about you feeling better. Your cuts still need some healing of course," Mina said as she tapped a small cut on Malum’s shoulder. "Would you like another berry? I can get you another if you're still hungry or something," Mina kindly offered. "Mama always says to be polite when we have guests. So I'm being nice...! I think...." Mina said with a thoughtful paw to her mouth.
Shine had faced the Mightyena with bared teeth, waiting for Ashtad to do what she wanted to the intruders. While she was prepared for an attack with Ashtad's wings, Shine wasn't prepared for the normally timid female to stand up and talk back to them. Her ears perked up in surprise, wondering where Ashtad gained the confidence to say something in the way she spoke. "Ashtad..." Shine softly muttered. The huge wings ruffled up in preparation for an attack, and Shine slowly backed away, not willing to face and feel the brunt of whatever powerful move Ashtad wanted to dish out against the Mightyena. Shine growled lowly and crouched down once she was well behind Ashtad, hoping that her friend was strong enough to make an attack.
Avatar is made by CosmicDiamond!
Sprite made by wildcat2407
(No you. Haha, maybe if you're okay with it and it works out. Yeahhhh... heavy emphasis on if it works out cuz this is gonna be a ride and a half.) "You are doing a great job being kind!" Malum assured her with a smile. "If you're doing something to someone that you would like someone to do to you; then it's safe to say that you're being nice! Did you understand that?" She smiled at Mina once she finished talking, watching, waiting for her response.
Ashtad lifted her wings to let Shine pass under them, shoulders falling with relief. Shine was safe now. Now it was her turn to protect her! "Duh- du - do you hah-have anything tuh - to hold uh-onto?" She asked as she scrutinized the entrance of the cave, watching for their opponents to appear once more.
((>3> OooOOH okay. No rush here xP)) Mina looked down when Malum said that she was being kind. After some thought, the Minccino lifted her ears and clapped her paws together, happy that she was being kind to her own first guest. "Yeah, I do.... Yay! I'm being nice to you! I'm so happy!" Mina exclaimed as she bounced up and down. She then jumped off Malum’s lap and ran towards her burrow. "I'm going to get some more berries. Stay there!" Mina exclaimed excitedly before she ran into her burrow. The young Mina disappeared into the burrow. Soon, another voice spoke up from deep within the burrow. Two voice went back and forth with each other until the sounds of someone returning to the surface came to Malum’s ear. Instead of Mina, it was her mother who came out. The older Pokémon slowly and cautiously came out of the burrow, eyeing Malum as she did so. The mother wiped a paw at one of her long white tufts before looking to Malum. ".... I am Mina's mother. As her mother, it is my job to keep her safe. To protect her from dangers both seen and unseen.... She is an impressionable child, and I don't want her to learn anything that can harm her..... That being said, what are you doing here? Don't your kind live far from here?" The mother asked, most likely assuming that Malum was a human.
Shine looked to Ashtad with a quirked ear when she was asked if there was something to hold on to. The Luxray snorted as she looked around her cave - there was little places for her to latch on to. Shine said as she moved to the back of her cave. Outside in the rain, the two Mightyena were the ones to struggle to get up, and Shine huffed with nervousness. "I... Don't believe so... I'll look -," Shine wouldn't be able to finish the statement, for she saw the Mightyena stand on their feet, anger and determination in their eyes. They let out fierce howls, and Shine lowered her ears with a low growl. When the howls ended, Shine instinctively sparked her fur, with an Ice Fang at the ready. But she needed to find something to grab. The Mightyena rushed across the clearing, barking and snarling as they approached the two females. But instead of completely entering the cave, they suddenly leaped up and dove into the ground. Shine growled loudly, recognising that they were going to use the Ground type move, Dig. They were going to try and surprise attack her and Ashtad again. Shine didn't like it - if they successfully landed blows on either one of them, their chances of even escaping the cave would be even lower. She turned to the back of the cave and saw a natural gap in the rocks, and stuffed herself behind it. "Be careful! They're not playing around," Shine shouted as she eyed the ground below them. She used hee X-Ray vision again, and saw the two canines digging towards Ashtad. She gasped with alarm. "They're right under you!" Shine warned just when the two Mightyena popped out of the ground with open jaws. They clamped their teeth for a mouthful of feathers, just barely missing Ashtad's actual wing. Shine roared in alarm, but forced herself to keep still. "Ashtad!"
What was she doing here? Malum stared in open confusion. There was something wrong here... What was she doing here? "I..." She paused again, processing. "I am here to protect my client. Please elaborate on "my kind"." The answer her directive settled on. It seemed sound enough."
Ashtad froze, fear gripped her limbs, she hesitated. Where what when how why - swallow it down and hold your hands fast for the battle come and the end moves vaguely. Ashtad, she bit her tongue and stepped back but held fast and watched their approach. They were serious? So was she. The time was near, their enemies here. Leaping back with a rip of her wings, a flurry of thick tan feathers dancing free from flesh and bone and with a hail to the heavens above she blasted the cave with a Heat Wave and let forth a Hurricane of which served to be so poignant, with the Heat Wave creating air pressure and the pure strength of her wings, that the entirety of Shine's cave was transformed into an air cannon. Even bits of rock from the cave itself yielded to the force of the Hurricane and was lost to the tidal wave of wind.
"Client?" The Cinccino echoed with narrowed eyes. It was apparent that the mother had no idea what that meant exactly, seeing that such talk was non-existent in the woods. She scoffed when the young girl asked to elaborate on the term "her kind". "You know exactly what I'm talking about. Don't act like you don't. You humans are normally far away from these parts of the woods, but yet here you are, all wet and whatnot. Why were you with my daughter today? Where'd you find her?" The older Pokémon asked with an incredulous tone of voice.
Shine glared the Mightyena with bared teeth when they clamped at Ashtad's wings. They almost had her actual wing - was she going to be able to fly with those missing feathers? While she was prepared for an attack concerning her wings, Shine wasn't prepared for the normally timid female to stand up and talk back to the intruders. Her ears flicked up in surprise, wondering where Ashtad gained the confidence to say something in the way she spoke. Suddenly, Ashtad whipped up powerful winds with her wings, blowing the two canines out of the cave and into the trees. They yelped as they were carried away and landed into the tree, their bodies becoming bruised from the impacts of the branches. The winds made Shine shiver - her fur was wet, and the wind that Ashtad's wings made were now detrimental for her warmth. The Luxray shook her body with a small groan, stepping forward to see the two enemies fall to the ground from out of the branches. Now they we're the ones to struggle to get up, and Shine huffed with amusement. "Wow Ashtad. You did that really confidently. Where'd you -" Shine wouldn't be able to finish the statement, for that amusement vanished once the Mightyena stood on their feet, with anger and determination in their eyes. They let out fierce howls, and Shine lowered her ears with a low growl. When the howls ended, Shine stepped forward again, but with sparking fur and an Ice Fang at the ready. She expected for them to come forward and try again, but after a minute, more howls echoed from within the forest... And was much more than Shine intended. Worry and fear began to show themselves within Shine - she could take on multiple opponents, but a full pack? Shine still had to protect Ashtad! The two Mightyena stumbled a little from under the trees and chuckled. "Did you think we were the only ones here in the forest? Our pack is hunting you fools. And unlike those weak Houndoom, we can hunt anything in the rain. Anything. Which means that you're fair game as well little kitty," a Mightyena said with a sinister grin. Shine's eyes widened a bit more than she intended at that moment. These intruders can hunt anything? Anyone? Even.... Her...? What Pokémon hunted Luxray? Would they really do it? Shine was beginning to think they weren't bluffing. Snarls and barks soon surrounded Ashtad and Shine, and evil red eyes soon poked from the darkness of the shadows. The numbers were quickly rising out of Shine's favor, and she backed away slowly while still keeping her aggressive growls. "This is our home! Back away, or I'll make you regret it!" Shine snarled. But several Mightyena laughed in a sinister way. "Little kitty, if you stay here, you'll die here," one of the black canines threatened. Shine couldn't take it anymore - she had to protect herself and Ashtad; if they stayed in a confined area, their odds of surviving were slim. She turned tail and rushed to scoop up Ashtad, then made a mad dash into the forest again. She roared when a couple of Mightyena popped out of the trees, and she knocked them down with her large paws. She had to try and get as far away as possible. Or else she'd risk becoming a meal.

Pages: 123··· 361362363

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page