PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

1x1 with jannifarm97

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 360361362

rosettahorse's Avatarrosettahorse
Username: rosettahorse Name: Malum (Dahlia) Gender: Female Species: Gjijka Gardevoir Age: 13 Appearance: Made by Dream Selfy Is 4 feet tall. Don't include the halo in the picture. Personality: Is mischievous and playful but selfless at heart. History (optional): Because of the numerous experiments on her brain her physic abilities are increased but she's not as sane. Because of this she can be very creepy at times. Other (optional): - Name: Ashtad Gender: Female Age: 28 Species: Pidgeot Appearance: Made by Dream Selfy Personality: She's very shy but hates seeing other's get hurt. She's quiet and prefers staying to the side and not being noticeable. Despite her shyness she is not easy to startle. She's kind and gentle but when pushed she will up her game. Mental Disorder/Something else: Stuttering Likes: flying, peace and quiet Dislikes: herself or anyone else harming others, chaos Sexuality: Straight Others: - Username: rosettahorse Name: Thalia Tono Gender: Female Species: Gardevoir Age: ??? She looks like a young adult, but she can't remember exactly what her age is. Appearance:

Drawn by me. Sorry I couldn't rotate it. Colors found in avatar.

Note: Only her left eye has blue in it. Personality: Extremely aloof, Thalia often wanders around lost in daydreams and at times ends up in random places. However, she is as timid as she is aloof, and if she notices you she'll most likely run, especially if you catch her singing. History (optional): She's somewhat known in the traveler's community as, well, a traveler, and a forgetful one of that. She knows nothing of her past but long years of wandering and music. Other (optional): -
Man, this place is kinda dieing. Great time to decide to come back! qwQ
jannifarm97's Avatarjannifarm97
Username: jannifarm97 Name: Shine Gander: Female Pokemon: Luxray Age: 18 Appearance: She looks like a normal Luxray besides the purple crescent-shaped mark on her forehead and an abnormally long tail that resembles a Glameow. She also has two fangs easily visible from her mouth. Personality: Is friendly and likes to make friends. She is almost always ready for battle and never backs down from a challenge. Shine is creative with her battle style and likes to experiment as well. She can have what she calls a "Battle-lust" if the battle she's in becomes intense/exciting. Other- sorry for being late...
Avatar is made by CosmicDiamond!
Sprite made by wildcat2407
Late? What do you mean late? Also, ready?
I would've entered like, seconds after I clicked the link, but I was reading another Rp... And yup^^ Ready!
It's fine. :3 I'll start... now! Malum dashes through the forest, close to outrunning the team of catchers behind her.
Shine was on her territory snacking on Cheri berries. It was a normal day as usual; scouting her territory for intruders and whatnot. Shine was finishing her last berry when she smelled outsiders. Shine got up on her scouting rock and used her X-Ray vision to see through the trees: and she saw outsiders. She didn't take kindly to others coming unannounced. She jumped down from her perch, padding towards the intruders.
Malum looked back at the group of catchers and smiled. She was losing them fast. She slid to a stop and bolted to the right, vanishing into the catcher's views. She jumped up into the treetops and crouched in the shadows to watch them. The catchers passed under her and ran forward, not knowing their target was above them.
Shine was walking slowly towards the intruders. She didn't realize that they were coming towards her faster than she was towards them. She barely saw the hunters through the bushes just before they came out of them. Shine leaped back a few feet and snarled. "What are you doing here?! Get out of my territory!" Shine shouted with teeth bared.
The catchers stopped running and took out their weapons. A large net made to capture a human sized something, a tranquilizer gun, taser and other capturing tools. "Where'd she go?" One asked. "Who cares!" Another snapped. "This one looks good enough to replace her."
Shine looked at the catchers with a tinge of nervousness. She backed up, snarling all the while, she felt the electricity build in her body and spread to her claws as she scraped them across the ground. "I'm warning you. Stay away!" Shine repeated. She was not going to be captured by these barbarians.

Pages: 123··· 360361362

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2018 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page