PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

FAQ [REQUEST + UPDATE]

Forum Index > Core > Help > FAQs >

Pages: 12345

Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Seen it a couple times in the past week or so: Q: How do I put a clickable link in my trainer card? A: You need to use the shortlink for that page. You can get it by using the "Get shortlink for this page" link at the bottom of the page you wish to link to.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
Thank you for these folks! Keep them coming, I've compiled most of them and will be updating the FAQs. Opinions and thoughts are most welcome!
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
selocon's Avatarselocon
Q: What does "Sei power" do? A: Sei Power serves to boost all shiny chances, but is more boosting for those with no boosts. (I got this from a post by niet in a now-deleted thread)
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 2659
I know this is a couple weeks old, but it may help to point out the each eri Power doesn't necessarily mean the same amount. Isn't it exponential or something else non-linear?
Travelling Chef born in Kalos, currently exploring Paldea!
(Roleplay-ish Account, Message me for my free fields!)
selocon's Avatarselocon
It's exactly as I said: Everyone's boosted, but you *see* the effects of the boost more if you have no boosts.
LunarRayven's AvatarLunarRayven
Is there any way to lower sheen? I'm trying to evolve my Feebas, but sheen is maxed and I can't give it anymore pokeblocks
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Hello! this thread will be locked going forward since it does not see much use. If you have a specific question not answered in the FAQ please check out the PFQ Wiki or create a thread in the Help Forum.
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page