PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

FAQ [REQUEST + UPDATE]

Forum Index > Core > Help > FAQs >

Pages: 12345

Constantine's AvatarConstantine

FAQ; Request and Update

This thread is for the general public - yourselves - to post regarding requests for FAQs that may be useful to the community. If there's something the FAQ that is missing and you think is helpful for us to have, please post it. That said if there's something that needs to be edited to keep it up to date with the site, you can also post it here, be sure to provide the link to the thread you're referring to. The FAQs can be located here, so be sure to check them out!
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
For Game Questions, maybe a post about Totem Stickers under forme changers? I see that being asked every so often
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
Regarding evolving Eevee, all of the people who ask why their Eevee won't evolve into Sylveon when it has maximum Happiness (evolution prioritizes Happiness over Affection and therefore only shows options to evolve to Umbreon/Espeon; lower Happiness to evolve to Sylveon).
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst

QUOTE originally posted by Prometheus

For Game Questions, maybe a post about Totem Stickers under forme changers? I see that being asked every so often
Adding to that, maybe add something about Zygarde/Totem-able Pokemon having to scour all six Scour Areas to complete the forme change?

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
selocon's Avatarselocon
Under game: "Why is my albino radar not gaining levels" et al You cannot skip up to level 7 on the albino radar. You need to charge it one level at a time. Putting 100k in in the first day will not level it up from 1 to 7
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 2659
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
Under game questions: "Why didn't my shiny chain break/change/start?" Informing people that their chain will not break during type race and/or specific tourneys. 9
Icon by @Lilypadlife
selocon's Avatarselocon
Under site: New(ish) bookmark system Under game: A shiny chain does not "start" as a chain until 3 hatches.
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
For game questions, I feel like there should be a clarification on the differences between happiness and affection as I often see those two get confused with each other.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

Regarding evolving Eevee, all of the people who ask why their Eevee won't evolve into Sylveon when it has maximum Happiness (evolution prioritizes Happiness over Affection and therefore only shows options to evolve to Umbreon/Espeon; lower Happiness to evolve to Sylveon).
Similar to this, Dusk form Lycanroc - I get so many PM's from users asking about this ;w;' So many people mistake affection for happiness and don't understand the time thing - even though it says when you hover over when dusk/dawn is.
Edited by Chronos
Edited by Me
Edited by Me
Edited by Me
Credits; Icon (see below), Signature
TCG Artwork
Icon is from the official Love Live School Idol Festival Mobile App <3

QUOTE originally posted by Dusky Peculiar

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

Similar to this, Dusk form Lycanroc - I get so many PM's from users asking about this ;w;' So many people mistake affection for happiness and don't understand the time thing - even though it says when you hover over when dusk/dawn is.
Adding to this, might want to mention somewhere that to actually be able to feed a Perfect Berry to a Pokemon to raise its affection, it has to be the sort of berry matching the flavor preference the Pokemon has. It's mentioned in the Wiki, but it might just be helpful to have it in FAQ as well, to nip in the bud the inevitable "Raising Affection with Perfect Berries doesn't work?" Questions.
Rèal's sprite by Matamoja. Avatar of Rèal by safi.

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page