PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

FAQ [REQUEST + UPDATE]

Forum Index > Core > Help > FAQs >

Pages: 12345

Constantine's AvatarConstantine
Thank you for pointing that out, I'll edit it asap!
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
MintyDeku's AvatarMintyDeku
We should probably specify that this thread isn't for questions, but requests for commonly asked questions/recurring issues that should be added on the FAQ itself.

Advertisements for cool places:

Please click my precious boys

Pumpkatump avatar is by moi. ' ^ ' ~ This time I might just dissapear ~
What is the latest news on the "Reboot"?
Firestar's AvatarFirestar
Q: "The Delta Glow looks like it's one pixel or so up! Is this a Bug or Image Error? Or is it intentional?" A: According to Niet,

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

That is intentional. The glow is rising from the Pokémon, after all.

snip

QUOTE originally posted by Piroko

Hello~... I actually haven't been back on here for a good while (like what, three years?), so it's a miracle I even remembered my username and password. Thing is though, I can't seem to find the Log Out button. Do I just close my window, or am I just not seeing it?
Hello! In the top left corner you'll see a blank space then your username, and below is clickback - help. Click on that blank space and you'll open a drop down menu with the last option being log out. Your avatar is supposed to be displayed there if you put one. Edit: I feel like this could be added to the FAQ as I've seen people being confused about this. my apologies for replying, I realised it when it was too late but I still think it should be added to the FAQ
Q: How do I log out? A: Clicking the top left corner near your username will give you a drop down menu with the last option being log out. If you have an avatar, it will be displayed there.
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
I feel like this should be here, a lot of people have been asking it lately: Q: What is 'Melan/Albino/Shiny bait'? What does it do? A: It's a drawing of a Pokemon that people use as a good-luck charm of sorts for hatching special Pokemon, most often Melanistics, but it's not rare to see Shiny or Albino ones, either. It doesn't actually do anything, but most of the time it's nice to look at.
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Maravol pattern I don't have, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
selocon's Avatarselocon
This had some up a few times: Q: How do I use a Z-crystal? A: Under the Albino Radar page where you charge your radar, there is an option to use an item. This can only be done before you charge your radar for the day.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 2659
selocon's Avatarselocon
Q: Why haven't my pokemon made eggs? A: You need to make interactions to generate eggs in the daycare.
skiddo's Avatarskiddo

Q: Will I lose XYZ during the reboot? A: Unknown at this time, the reboot is still in the early stages of development and everything isn't ironed out. However, we're going to try our best to make sure that everything is salvageable. -Credit: selocon For more information about the reboot it's recommended that you check the thread about it - a handy FAQ is available for you to read. Linkage!
Well, there's no reboot any more, so would this be irrelevant now?
0 / 200
Buying Viridian Epees for 25zc each in my shop!
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Yahan's AvatarYahan
I’ve noticed myself repeating myself when I see people asking about base S/A/M chances so: Q: what are the base chances for S/A/M? A: As I understand it, base chances for both shinies, albinos, and melans aren't made public. When they used to be, people kept complaining that they didn't get their S/A/M after they reached the number of hatches from the base chance. For instance, say the base albino chance was 1 in 7000 (don't think it actually is, I'm just throwing out a number for the sake of the analogy), people would complain when they didn't get an albino by egg 7000. Just because the base chance says you'd have a chance of getting 1 albino in 7k eggs, it's not guaranteed. But because so many people were thinking that it would be and got upset when it didn't happen, base chances were hidden from the userbase.
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page