PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

FAQ [REQUEST + UPDATE]

Forum Index > Core > Help > FAQs >

Pages: 1234

Constantine's AvatarConstantine
Thank you for pointing that out, I'll edit it asap!
♔ Fae King
MintyDeku's AvatarMintyDeku
We should probably specify that this thread isn't for questions, but requests for commonly asked questions/recurring issues that should be added on the FAQ itself.

Advertisements for cool places:

Please click my precious boys

Pumpkatump avatar is by moi. ' ^ ' ~ This time I might just dissapear ~
What is the latest news on the "Reboot"?
Firestar's AvatarFirestar
Q: "The Delta Glow looks like it's one pixel or so up! Is this a Bug or Image Error? Or is it intentional?" A: According to Niet,

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

That is intentional. The glow is rising from the Pokémon, after all.
Rebecca Gold's AvatarRebecca Gold

snip

QUOTE originally posted by Piroko

Hello~... I actually haven't been back on here for a good while (like what, three years?), so it's a miracle I even remembered my username and password. Thing is though, I can't seem to find the Log Out button. Do I just close my window, or am I just not seeing it?
Hello! In the top left corner you'll see a blank space then your username, and below is clickback - help. Click on that blank space and you'll open a drop down menu with the last option being log out. Your avatar is supposed to be displayed there if you put one. Edit: I feel like this could be added to the FAQ as I've seen people being confused about this. my apologies for replying, I realised it when it was too late but I still think it should be added to the FAQ
Q: How do I log out? A: Clicking the top left corner near your username will give you a drop down menu with the last option being log out. If you have an avatar, it will be displayed there.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page