PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

FAQ [REQUEST + UPDATE]

Forum Index > Core > Help > FAQs >

Pages: 123

QUOTE originally posted by Kajiban

Q: are gen 8 pokemon going to be here? A: no, Niet does not want the hassle and they will most likely never, ever be a thing. feel like this will be of use.
If you're pulling this from Noot's Trainer Card, that's likely sarcasm and as a result not as useful as you think

Current Type Race Score: 496

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Art from official Hero Academia manga Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
scørkaji's Avatarscørkaji

QUOTE originally posted by AuracleOfBacon

QUOTE originally posted by Kajiban

Q: are gen 8 pokemon going to be here? A: no, Niet does not want the hassle and they will most likely never, ever be a thing. feel like this will be of use.
If you're pulling this from Noot's Trainer Card, that's likely sarcasm and as a result not as useful as you think
yeah, figured taht out. i got a better one Q: where's Gen 8? A: being worked on! you can't see it! shoo!
pfp made by me, character Dave strider is a homestuck creation just yours average Elesa hating Baka queen previously known as kajiban!
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gif.
selocon's Avatarselocon
Add the berry garden "berries die and regrow" under gameplay. Too many bug reports/help threads
Banner by Swag3Tails for my use only
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
(Maybe this will be best if added to the MCW announcement FAQ) Feel free to reword this. Q: Will the MCW egg break my chain? A: No, if you obtained the egg during MCW it won't break your chain.
4 || 42/21
1874 / 2100
1385 / 2100
Official Bulbapedia Sawsbuck sprite used for avatar
selocon's Avatarselocon
Some stuff under forum things: About Templates/link to legibility guidlines Other stuff: New VIP system How to get ditto About albinos not chaining
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
Thanks for these~ The more the better.
♔ Fahrum Dahdi
selocon's Avatarselocon
Q: Will I lose XYZ during the reboot? A: Unknown at this time, reboot is still in the early stages of development Sorry, these threads annoy me

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page