PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

FAQ [REQUEST + UPDATE]

Forum Index > Core > Help > FAQs >

Pages: 12345

QUOTE originally posted by Kajiban

Q: are gen 8 pokemon going to be here? A: no, Niet does not want the hassle and they will most likely never, ever be a thing. feel like this will be of use.
If you're pulling this from Noot's Trainer Card, that's likely sarcasm and as a result not as useful as you think

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø

QUOTE originally posted by AuracleOfBacon

QUOTE originally posted by Kajiban

Q: are gen 8 pokemon going to be here? A: no, Niet does not want the hassle and they will most likely never, ever be a thing. feel like this will be of use.
If you're pulling this from Noot's Trainer Card, that's likely sarcasm and as a result not as useful as you think
yeah, figured taht out. i got a better one Q: where's Gen 8? A: being worked on! you can't see it! shoo!
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +8,944,398
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +10,527,398
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +4,598,422
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code
selocon's Avatarselocon
Add the berry garden "berries die and regrow" under gameplay. Too many bug reports/help threads
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 2659
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
(Maybe this will be best if added to the MCW announcement FAQ) Feel free to reword this. Q: Will the MCW egg break my chain? A: No, if you obtained the egg during MCW it won't break your chain.
Icon by @Lilypadlife
selocon's Avatarselocon
Some stuff under forum things: About Templates/link to legibility guidlines Other stuff: New VIP system How to get ditto About albinos not chaining
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
Thanks for these~ The more the better.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
selocon's Avatarselocon
Q: Will I lose XYZ during the reboot? A: Unknown at this time, reboot is still in the early stages of development Sorry, these threads annoy me
That's good, one. I'll be sure to add that in. Just doing an overlook at everything we have right now!
Update: Hey folks, remember if you have questions be sure to post them in the help forum and not this thread! This is just for FAQ requests only. Thank you folks.
skiddo's Avatarskiddo

How to evolve Tyrouge? ↳ Evolution, Check Summary.

Q: How do we know which Pokémon Tyrouge will evolve into? A: Check your Tyrouge's stats! These can be seen by going to the Pokémon's profile and checking its stats. Attack higher than defense, Hitmonlee. Defence higher than attack, Hitmonchan. Attack + Defence equal, Hitmontop.
Not exactly a FAQ, but a typo - this should be Tyrogue ^^
0 / 200
Buying Viridian Epees for 25zc each in my shop!
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page