PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

FAQ [REQUEST + UPDATE]

Forum Index > Core > Help > FAQs >

Pages: 12345

MintyDeku's AvatarMintyDeku
I feel like the statement about "PotD affects respective alolan pokémon as well" should be in there. I don't think many people are aware of this, I wasn't even aware until a few months ago.

Advertisements for cool places:

Please click my precious boys

Pumpkatump avatar is by moi. ' ^ ' ~ This time I might just dissapear ~

QUOTE originally posted by MintyDeku

I feel like the statement about "PotD affects respective alolan pokémon as well" should be in there. I don't think many people are aware of this, I wasn't even aware until a few months ago.
This, and Variant Pokemon like the Apocalyptics and whatnot

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
Update; I'll be going through these soon enough and editing/adding. If there's any more please feel free to add them :]
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
undeuxtrois's Avatarundeuxtrois
Under Misc: "Is Type Null a Legendary?" No. No, it's not. Silvally is though. Just thought I'd add this in when I was browsing the FAQ and saw the Phione thing. EDIT: Oh yeah, and you should probably add in the definition of troll party too, I see a lot of questions about that. Personally it took even me a while to figure that out on my own just by looking at people's profiles.
ah man, good times.
dabi and himiko toga edits by thesoapydolphin
my art shop!
deux ☆ they/them zorua hunt 0S/0A/0M/1D code background is an official child of light gif icon is from the official bnha anime
Hmm, I'm not sure about a troll party, to be honest. It's not really a term the staff tend to use either, seems to be a rather recent usage tbh. More of a joke ' term'? Would need more feedback on it!
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
"Troll parties" is a term made by the community; it's not officially used or endorsed, so it wouldn't make sense to include that in an official FAQ. That's more suited to things like Uzumi's abbreviation guide, in my opinion.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
nikao's Avatarnikao
Maybe could it be possible, to add something about IV breeding pokes? or to link the guide? --> most dont even know what this is or how to even find the IV of a poke....most even dont know there is a thing like iv or that this poke have a use^_^ (i do think i did not see something about iv in the FAQ) ^^ Also if iv "breeding"of Ditto or lgendary is possible or not...? (yes i know they cant be really breed^^ but is there a way to get them to be higher iv then the last ones ...? could be interesting question to know an answer bevor one summons as iv breeer or future breeder^^) to this i could not find something in the wiki or FAQ... --> you cant find much about iv and breeding or the use of iv pokes, only in the forums a nice short iv breeding guide by schleifi...and a tiny little bit in wiki ...could be a interesting thing to know for iv breeder and new user who want to know what a iv poke is^^ Hope that is not a to silly request^//^
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .
Here's one that's common: Q: "My Pokemon are EXP-Locked, yet they still gain EXP in the Daycare! Is this a bug?" A: Nope! This is purely intentional, so if you want a Pokemon EXP-Locked at exactly zero EXP, keep them out of the Daycare!
I'll take a gander at these and update when my brain isn't a mess! Always looking for more so feel free to discuss~
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
Q: are gen 8 pokemon going to be here? A: no, Niet does not want the hassle and they will most likely never, ever be a thing. feel like this will be of use.
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,036,666
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +10,611,984
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +4,758,853
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page