PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

FAQ [REQUEST + UPDATE]

Forum Index > Core > Help > FAQs >

Pages: 12

MintyDeku's AvatarMintyDeku
I feel like the statement about "PotD affects respective alolan pokémon as well" should be in there. I don't think many people are aware of this, I wasn't even aware until a few months ago.

Advertisements for cool places:

Please click my precious boys

Avatar is by moi. ' ^ ' ~This time I might just dissapear~

QUOTE originally posted by MintyDeku

I feel like the statement about "PotD affects respective alolan pokémon as well" should be in there. I don't think many people are aware of this, I wasn't even aware until a few months ago.
This, and Variant Pokemon like the Apocalyptics and whatnot

Current Type Race Score: 591

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Art from official Hero Academia manga Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! Would you like to enter the world of the Soulstace?
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
Update; I'll be going through these soon enough and editing/adding. If there's any more please feel free to add them :]
♔ Fahrum Dahdi
undeuxtrøis's Avatarundeuxtrøis
Under Misc: "Is Type Null a Legendary?" No. No, it's not. Silvally is though. Just thought I'd add this in when I was browsing the FAQ and saw the Phione thing. EDIT: Oh yeah, and you should probably add in the definition of troll party too, I see a lot of questions about that. Personally it took even me a while to figure that out on my own just by looking at people's profiles.
ah man, good times.
dabi and himiko toga edits by thesoapydolphin
my art shop!
deux ☆ ace ☆ any pronouns, she/her preferred zorua hunt 0S/0A/0M/1D code background is an official child of light gif icon is from the official bnha manga
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
Hmm, I'm not sure about a troll party, to be honest. It's not really a term the staff tend to use either, seems to be a rather recent usage tbh. More of a joke ' term'? Would need more feedback on it!
Gladion's AvatarGladion
"Troll parties" is a term made by the community; it's not officially used or endorsed, so it wouldn't make sense to include that in an official FAQ. That's more suited to things like Uzumi's abbreviation guide, in my opinion.
official art
kool krok kan't kspell

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2018 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page