PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Swipe to change fields

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 123

Cecilia's AvatarCecilia
Support! Maybe it can be a toggleable feature (default is on) so people that drag berries can turn it off to avoid the touch screen potentially getting confused?
All hail Lord Giratina! Also, I made my own profile pic. Yes, it's me. Hosting the October All-Team Type Race Raffle! Check it out in the contests forum :D
Spiritwingz's AvatarSpiritwingz
Just wanna bump this
Collecting:
Viridian Épée
ancient drive
Helix Orb
music box
Azure Flute
TuneSakuNatsu's AvatarTuneSakuNatsu
How about it would only work if there is no berry selected? So after you tapped all of the pokés, you just tap the berry again and swipe? It's one more step but could prevent accidental swipes.
Avatar is made by the wonderful Kelsium ordered here <3 LF: (mostly) type deltas! Shoot me a pm! <3
Don't want to fall behind with the new sprites? Sprite discovery thread~ and to discuss them Sprite Discovery Discussion~
nonpuellamagi's Avatarnonpuellamagi
i'm a primarily mobile user and i have no problem switching between fields by just tapping the button. as stated in previous comments, i tap very fast when mass clicking and my phone often thinks i'm swiping, and will scroll me up or down the page. and chiming in on the health issue, i have a condition that causes hand tremors, usually mild but enough to confuse my touchscreen. i can only see this kind of feature being a nightmare for me and making mass clicking impossible on mobile on my bad days. i feel like if the next/previous buttons being too small is a problem, you could use custom css to make them bigger, and that'd eliminate the need for swiping entirely. it'd be a pretty simple code too. TLDR: i'd only support this if there was an opt-out, and even then i feel like it's unnecessary. no support.
rey | 22 | they/them | server -5 journal | avatar
official art, made by me
I also have a touch screen computer and tablet. Both of those works have different formats when used here, so just changing the size of the buttons wouldn't help quiet as much. ^^' I can see the concern but when you have tremors does it think it's a large swipe or a little? If the swipe was required to be a certain distance across the screen all in the same direction couldn't that avoid the problem?
Bump.
Grym's AvatarGrym

QUOTE originally posted by Morzone

If Niet can find a way to, as he says, "implement it just right" then I'm in full support for the suggestion.
I agree. I use a tablet and this would be awesome. I feel like it would speed up the process of mass clicking. Support.
RTE uft
Made by Lumineu
My Shop ⚫ Avatar made by BananaLizard in their Art thread
BraveHearted's AvatarBraveHearted
Ok, I was oddly thinking about this suggestion before I went to sleep last night. Bare with me as I'm not good at explaining things and this may not be 100% possible, but I will leave that judgment to Niet. So I was thinking what if there is a checkbox/mode system put in place? Kind of like the party checkbox/mode system where it can automatically bring you back to the top of a user's party, but for field swipping. The checkbox would, I'd imagine, be in the field view area. For example if you check the checkbox it will be in swipe mode and you can't use any outside methods, minus hotkeys (maybe), like the berry dragging method. Then when you uncheck the checkbox you will not be able to use the swipe mode method unless you re-click the checkbox. Similar to if you uncheck the party checkbox it will not go to the top of a user's party automatically and you manually have to scroll each time you visit a new party. While if the checkbox is checked it will automatically go to the top of each visited party. So I feel a somewhat similar method could be used via fields? Again, this was just an idea I thought up before I went to bed and it may or maynot 100% work. Though I'm leaving that judgment call to Niet. Not that I don't trust a user's PoV of course!
Mass-Click List // My Shop // Credits
290/1000 Melan Lugia Progress
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
if it could be implemented correctly and have a option to turn it on/off i guess ill support but i honestly dont see very many people useing it or useing it very long. but i still stand with the touch screen messing up either the device its self causing it to happen or medical issues as nonpuellamagi has stated.
  • X
  • link to my journal/hunt info
  • link to my shop
  • PM policy
Link to my journal Link to my hunt progress
link to shop
busy with my last year of high school, please be patient with me. no random PM's from people i dont know, friends are the only ones allowed to PM me and people who i talk to.
my avitar is from Naerie for my use only.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page