PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Joint Hunters Coalition

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 2728293031

Kaolin's AvatarKaolin
@Minty sounds great! So if everyone could put in their suggestions ASAP, I'll put up a poll and the top 5 most popular ones will be in the event :D that way it won't get too spread out.
[ Usually online from 3:00 to 9:00 PFQ time ] (Minimal activity on weekdays due to job and tiredness) Free fields | 1GP fakemon | 4GP 90%+ pairs | Services I trade Felisfire.net for PFQ, have lots on there. Avatar made using Live Portrait Maker app Freebie sig by Galladerox, banner credits here
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin
And the results of the poll are in! We've got Luvdisc, Roselia, Buneary, Ralts and Flabebe in for the Valentine's hunt. Due to previous interest in Smoochum though, I'll add it to the list as well so we've got 6 in all ^^
naobilynn's Avatarnaobilynn
I think I'm going to do ralts, mainly cause I already have a pair and they're one of my favorites.
I like having cute things in my signature.
BananaMoonKit's AvatarBananaMoonKit
Ironic enough Im hunting swirlix :’> Cotton candy is sweet
Former Moonlight28459 *Avatar by me* All the lunar wings! Gib gib Donations are appreciated! Help me save credits? Pweaze? Blacephalon shall be soon uwu Donations are appreciated!
DarkMuffin's AvatarDarkMuffin
I'm still hunting Buneary so I'll have plenty of eggs to spare for the shelter!
He/Him/His
Kajiban's AvatarKajiban
i think i'll stick with Snubbull! its pink so i guess it counts?
pfp made by me, edit of official Liepard sprite just yours average Elesa hating Baka queen
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gif.
wingull's Avatarwingull
i think i'll jump in on this and hunt buneary 👀
"we'll figure somethin' out yeah just you and me so we can run away" - rowan / 22 yr / they/them code + icon by me
I sadly wont be able to partake- I'm hunting Bunbori.. It's Buneary's brother from another mother. x'D And with the revamp the albi is pink, haha.
Buying Clear Bells!
wingull's Avatarwingull
hi everyone! i went and made some melan bait for those of us hunting buneary!
Omg thats so cute !!

Pages: 123··· 2728293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page