PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Joint Hunters Coalition - VALENTINES POLL

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 272829

POLL: Valentines event popularity contest! Top 5 will be added to event hunting party :D

Total votes: 66

You must be logged in to vote.

— Poll closes: 28/Jan/2019 00:00:00 (in 11 days)

Kaolin's AvatarKaolin

Welcome to the Joint Hunters Coalition!

>>Click here for the Spreadsheet!<< What is this? It's a place for hunters to come together to discuss and organize joint hunts! I came up with this idea during a conversation where we were discussing how difficult it could be sometimes to hunt certain Pokemon that are shelter-rare, and how nice it would be to have a joint hunt with a buddy. Having multiple people hunt the same egg would make it easier to find eggs in the shelter.
How does this work? I've set up a google sheet with a list of eggs for hunters to use. All you have to do is place your name in the appropriate column if you are hunting/will be hunting that particular egg - if there are already names on the list, you can contact them to discuss your joint hunt plans! At the same time, you can also just have a look at who is hunting what, in case you need some information before deciding on what to hunt yourself. The egg list does not include legendaries, fakemon, variants, Type: Null or Ditto. This is because their eggs will not usually go into the shelter anyway, as such there won't be much point organising a joint hunt.
Things to note: You do not have to put your name down if you don't want to! Putting your name down on the list would possibly entail someone PMing you for a discussion - keep that in mind if you generally do not like PMs. Please do not add/edit/delete other people's names on the list, or change the egg list without good reason! The google sheet is free to access by everyone, please don't vandalise it. The only time it is acceptable to edit the egg list is if there is a typo, or if there is a missing egg/double entry. Again, legendary/fakemon/variant/Ditto/Type: Null eggs are not included in the list. If you've put your name down, please remember to update it! Otherwise you may continue receiving PMs for a hunt you are no longer doing :)
The spreadsheet is now complete and ready to be filled out! A big thanks to the people who helped out :D

Banners

Made by BananaMoonKit, text by Knock Out

Code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/184798][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/BananaMoonKit/761E8ED2-EF6A-4A92-98B8-E34ECF2059F8.png[/img][/url]
Made by AngelOShadows

Code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/184798][img]https://i.imgur.com/brPcb6P.png[/img][/url]
[ Usually online from 19:00 to 9:00+ PFQ time ] Free fields | 1GP fakemon | 4GP 90%+ pairs | Services Free Basic Sprites | Spars for Task I trade Felisfire.net for PFQ, have lots on there Avatar made using Live Portrait Maker app Freebie sig by Galladerox, banner credits here
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin

Hunting Parties

If/when it comes to a point where the list for one of the eggs gets 3 or more names, and the players involved would like to organize a hunting party, let me know and I can put your hunt here! Anyone who sees it can spontaneously join in as they like. All I need is a rough expectation of when the hunt is going to happen, and which Pokemon you're hunting ^^

Planned Hunt Parties:

Event #1 - Valentine's Hunt!

Hunt time: All of February!
Devilyn's AvatarDevilyn
Kaolin can you put me down for hunting spheal please? for some reason I can’t edit on a google spreadsheet I’m probably just too stupid
My avatar was made by Galladerox
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin

QUOTE originally posted by Devilyn

Kaolin can you put me down for hunting spheal please? for some reason I can’t edit on a google spreadsheet I’m probably just too stupid
Oh huh, there might be something with the sheet but alright! Which column do you want it in? (currently hunting/hunting soon/future hunt)
Devilyn's AvatarDevilyn

QUOTE originally posted by Kaolin

QUOTE originally posted by Devilyn

Oh huh, there might be something with the sheet but alright! Which column do you want it in? (currently hunting/hunting soon/future hunt)
Currently hunting please :)
Mimila's AvatarMimila
Oh wow. I really love the idea, Kaolin. As for the hunting part, I'm not sure what to hunt, although I am currently doing Pichu though xD
21 || ♀️ || 🏳️‍🌈 || ♍ || 🦊 Avator credit @PK Journal||
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin

QUOTE originally posted by Mimila

Oh wow. I really love the idea, Kaolin. As for the hunting part, I'm not sure what to hunt, although I am currently doing Pichu though xD
Thanks! I really hope this can help people (and myself) :D cause it's really daunting when you want to hunt something but have no time to really click or sift through the shelter. Do you want me to put you down on the sheet or are you all good?
Mimila's AvatarMimila
For the moment, please don't put me down ^^
Cassy1235's AvatarCassy1235
I put myself down for Swablu, if anyone wants to hunt with me. Since I'm trading in all my extra shinies/albinos for Delta points, I won't be competition if you're selling yours. ^^
Icon drawn by me. (Original Post)
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin

QUOTE originally posted by Cassy1235

I put myself down for Swablu, if anyone wants to hunt with me. Since I'm trading in all my extra shinies/albinos for Delta points, I won't be competition if you're selling yours. ^^
Actually. If you're trading them in for dp anyway, could you save me 2 shinies? I'll trade in some of my odds and ends for an equal amount of DP ^^

Pages: 123··· 272829

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page