PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A New Hope

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

ASHleyØak12's AvatarASHleyØak12
Chapter One
"It's gonna be at least five hours from home, Javreno." "B-but Cici, are we ever gonna see mom, and Ruby, and Draco again?" "I hope so, Javy." I gently licked the shiny Eevee's forehead. He curled up around me, and fell asleep.I licked my dark-gray paws, thinking about what had happened today. Me and my brother, Javreno, lived with our mom, our sister Ruby, and our brother, Draco. Mom said to stay away from the hunters, and stay at home. Not that it helped, I thought. The hunters had destroyed our den, and locked us in Metal-Eggs. We were in one now, on the Metal-Monster. Humans use a LOT of metal. Mom told us the hunters wanted us for our coloring. I was supposedly melanstic, and Javreno was shiny. Ruby was albino, and I think Draco was.....something with a D....It's alpha, beta.....Oh! Delta, that's it. Mom said it was cuz of dad, but I never met him..... "What's that?" i said to myself. There was a small crack of light in the pitch-black darkness. It was getting bigger....I stood up in the Metal-Egg, and moved towards the light. A tired voice said, "Cici?" I turned, and said gently, "I-it's nothing, Javy. You can sleep." Javreno smiled, and we both went to sleep. Today was a hard day, and we needed to rest our heads.
Avatar by Artistic SansLevi’s Halloween Raffle
Free shiny/albino Pokémon for qualifying users!!!
Lv. 28 — 1,962 / 2,169
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Lv. 3 — 8 / 39
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GroundFlying
Happiness 27%
Impish nature
ASHleyØak12's AvatarASHleyØak12
Chapter Two
BANG! RATTLE! "mmmmmmm.......what to do with......." "the shinys worth......." "but the melan.........100,000 credits......" Slowly, I opened my eyes towards the light. "J-javy, wake up!" I whispered hurriedly. "....mmph, what is it...." "The door's open and the Hunters are gone! Hurry, it looks like the Metal-Egg is unlocked!" Javreno and I hurried out of the Egg, and past the Metal-Monster. I smiled. "Finally..." I muttered into the cool, clear air.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2018 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page