PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Trapped. (Pg-13, Rp)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 91011

Merri-Marvel's AvatarMerri-Marvel
"Its okay Ginseg, I've got you." Chandra murmured, gently stroking the pokemon in her arms in an attempt to help the Litleo calm down. She gazed around the room, before moving towards the window with the intent of looking outside. Maybe it would give her some clue as to where they were.
loucariogirl's Avatarloucariogirl
Tori saw how scared the Espurr was and she picked it up, cuddling it in her arms to protect her. "Are you ok there?" She said.
SmolPhantump's AvatarSmolPhantump
The outside of the building proved to look like a rather average office building. There was a smaller building next to it, and a street could just be seen outside. "Okay." Ginseg curled up in Chandra's arms, watching nervously.
A rp of mine, pretty much a pokemon sanctuary! :D I made this avatar myself, and posted it under the username Stumpy on medibang.
Pyria's AvatarPyria
Sera took a bite of her piece of the sandwhich, chewing thoughtfully. "Funny. I... I can't remember much. All I know is that I lived with my mother. I know that I have more memories than that! What happened to me!" She said, voice rising with her lrvels of panic. She shook her head. She decided to think about that later, because she couldn't handle it now. Suddenly, Serafina heard commotion down the hall, but even as she gazed through the bars, she couldnt see more than just a human figure opening a cell door. While the young zorua was gifted with exquisite night vision, she couldnt make out exactly what was happening. Was the human on that broke out of the cell? Was it a gaurd? If so, what was it doing? But then, the Zorua observed as anoth human emerged from the cell, followed by a pokemon-like figure. Wait, was there 2 pokemon? Sera gasped as the walked away, out of her range of vison. "What just happened!?"
Avatar by Elizadesu Finally involved in RPs again! I'm so happy! <3 Signature by Quinn here
Merri-Marvel's AvatarMerri-Marvel
“No, that pokemon looked so scary. He’ll definitely eat me,” The Espurr whimpered, clinging to Tori. “Don’t let him eat me, please!” Chandra continued to gently pet Ginseg, not only was it helping the Pokemon calm down, but it was helping Chandra keep calm herself. “hmm,” she murmured turning her back to the window to look around the room once more. She moved over to the desk next. Clearly she was intent on investigating the room.
SmolPhantump's AvatarSmolPhantump
The desk was rather plain as well. There were two drawers, one of which was empty, except for a few joltic webs and some dust bunearies. The right drawer, however, contained a large stack of files, with all of the human captive's names on the top. The doorknob slowly turned. Ginseg's ear twitched, and she pressed her tiny nose against Chandra, shaking. Whoever was coming just seemed scary, she knew it, even without looking.
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
Layla lifted up her head at the sound of the doorknob. She got up and stood at the front of the cell to see what the commotion was about. Aliana bit into her side of the sandwich, staying quiet.

Pages: 123··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page