PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Trapped. (Pg-13, Rp)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 91011

SmolPhantump's AvatarSmolPhantump
You finally wake up. The cell is dark, with a small amount of room. There's someone else here..

Current known info

•Collars: They will shock you if you try to break them. They nullify pokemon attacks. They translate pokemon speech •Guards: They have a weird symbol on their gloves.
A rp of mine, pretty much a pokemon sanctuary! :D I made this avatar myself, and posted it under the username Stumpy on medibang.
Merri-Marvel's AvatarMerri-Marvel
"Ugh," The grumble escaped Chandra's mouth as she started to wake up. The first thing she noticed was the fact that she was in a cell, and that it was dark. It took her several minutes to realize that she wasn't alone in that cell. Cattelya was sad when her happy dream filled with shiny things ended. She woke up, and opened her eyes. The espurr took one look around then closed her eyes again. Nope, she thought. Clearly she was dreaming and she wasn't in a dark cell.
Ginseg slowly sat up, and immediately panicked. "Where am I!?" After a few seconds, the color flickered with a calmer red, and repeated Ginseg's words, perfectly capturing her voice and emotion. Ginseg looked horrified, and tried to pry the thing off. All that rewarded her efforts was a small zap. "Ow!" The collar mimicked her again. Kinley sat up, rubbing her head. "Yeesh, my head.." She glanced around the cell, almost immediately spotting a small shape a few feet away. "Hey, are you okay?"
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
Layla carefully raised her snout, which was covered in her scarf and first replied with a little bark, even though she was a totodile, she barked. She then said quite frightened, “Im okay,” even though she was obsiously in pain, “Who are you?” she said with a tiny whimper. Aliana opened her eyes and quietly sat up, observing her surrondings, until further notice of a small figure in the room. She poked it and said, “Hey, u okay bro?” As the idiot she is.
loucariogirl's Avatarloucariogirl
Tori slowly opened her eyes and looked around. This wasn't a place she knew at all but she just sat in the corner. She noticed something in the other corner but was slightly scared to approach it. "Well. This is new. Where even am I?"
"Hey, it's gonna be okay, don't worry." She gently scooped up Layla, stroking her head. "And I'm Kinley. What's your name?" Using what little light she could, she checked over the small pokemon for any signs of injury.
Merri-Marvel's AvatarMerri-Marvel
Cattelya head someone talk and bristled a little. The Espurr kept her eyes squeezed shut, hoping whatever it was wouldn't notice her. For all she knew it was a monster about to eat her or something like that.
"Wait, who said that?" Chandra asked getting to her feet, and taking a step closer to the other thing in the cell with her, soon discovering Ginseg.
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
Layla purred as Kinley picked her up. “Im Layla, a totodile.” She snorted her scarf off her snout and wagged her tail. She opened her eyes and looked at Kinley. “Don’t worry! I don’t bite... Well unless im hungry, but im not hungry im Layla!” She said cutely as Kinley stroked her.
(OMG I love Layla) Kinsley picked up the Totodile, smiling. "You're absolutely precious. And Layla is a lovely name." "Any idea how we got here?" Ginseg looked up a Chandra, shaking from either cold or fear. It was unclear which of the two it was. "Wh-who are you!?" She squeaked, still looking horrified when the device continued to repeat her words in a slightly more robotic version of her voice. She pulled at the collar frantically, only to be zapped again. "OW!"
loucariogirl's Avatarloucariogirl
"It's a pokemon? Why is it there to?" Tori said, gently walking closer to the Espurr. She patted the Espurr to show it that she was friendly since it had looked scared. "Hello there. Do you know why we're here?"

Pages: 123··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page