PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

OT Eggs

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123456

I highly support anything that makes it easier to find my own eggs in the shelter. I just started doing custom S/A/M hunts and while sometimes I start out as the only person breeding but then I release a lot of eggs and then others jump on the bandwagon and start releasing thier own eggs and then the adamant eggs I'm breeding are replaced with non everstoned or wrong natured everstoned eggs. I'm personally too lazy to open every egg in a new window. It takes too long. I'm positive there is room in the egg pop up to state the breeder of an egg. It might still take some time but it'll still be saving at least 5/10 seconds per egg checked. That really adds up.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
If it's Shelter-only, I'm gonna throw in my support! Even if what I'm about to suggest regarding this feature appplies to all applicable aspects of the site, a simple egg icon, for Eggs, and a simple Pokeball icon, for Pokemon (both taken from the site as an example), could be a key identifier for Eggs/Pokemon that have you as the OT, and this icon would likely be next to all other icons. This way, such Eggs and Pokemon would be affected by Shelter Highlight CSS and scripts that other users have created for ease of access. These icons would be seen by users that are the match for the Pokemon's OT. For example, from my end, this Vibrant Maravol and this Quick Maravol would have the icon next to the gender, indicating that I am the OT of those two Maravol (I hatched the Vibrant, while the Quick was adopted from the Shelter. Hooray, current OT mechanics!), while this Crystal Maravol won't. Sue me for using a species with account-locked patterns as an example, but hopefully it'll help you get the idea ^-^

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Bump.
naïve collector | budding IV breeder
Signature image is free-to-use, by Lagomorphas. Avatar is by Temporal.
Bump.
Bump.
Bump.
Bump.
Bump.
GeorgieKun13's AvatarGeorgieKun13
This would be extremely helpful. I usually don't care who bred the eggs that I pick up, but I am doing a Unown hunt right now, so I have to double check every egg to make sure it's mine (so that I know it'll be K and not a different letter).
Very forgetful, please label trades! Visit mine and Rich's Shop Team Ground Raffle

Collecting

Helix Orbs
Lots of
Gimmighoul Coins
Gems- wtr, elc, grs, ice, fgt, psn, fly, rck, ght, drg, drk, stl
Animestia's AvatarAnimestia
I really like this idea, and it has my full support! Though, I still worry how it could effect the tournaments, as stated in earlier posts. And could it possibly cause the site to lag during these tournaments, as multiple people would be checking eggs or even the same egg at once? I feel as though AuracleOfBacon's idea may be able to help negate some of it, but I could be wrong! Overall, I think it would be a wonderful addition! ^^
Avatar: Official Venti 2020 birthday Artwork, Edited by me

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page