PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

OT Eggs

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123456

SilverFeyX's AvatarSilverFeyX
Big support! As many other iv breeders, it's a pain trying to get iv eggs in the shelter. I've just given up searching at this point because there are too many eevee eggs. I claim the 12 I can from the day care and then go to the shelter. It would be a big help in breeding and it would be a big help for other players too.
Need zc for hypermode, übercharm and shiny charms Send me any unwanted sweet hearts or easter eggs! Please Profile pic thing made by me
Definite support on this one :) I'm planning on iv breeding in the future and this would save so much trouble for everyone! To me it just seems like a no-brainer update. I also can't see how it would affect the tournaments.
"When things go wrong, don't go with them." -Elvis Presley
Bump.
naïve collector | budding IV breeder
Signature image is free-to-use, by Lagomorphas. Avatar is by Temporal.
MinniHowl's AvatarMinniHowl
I support this as well. It wouldn't affect the tournament for reasons already stated. I also agree that showing the parents on the preview in the shelter would be too cluttered. I usually check parentage by looking at who bred it in the history. Perhaps some sort of mark (similar to the delta, shiny, starter etc...) that would indicate this is bred by you somewhere? It doesn't have to be super obvious or big, just something that we'll know means it's bred by us.
~Xo, MinniHowl ● SHOPJOURNAL
Bump.
Support! When I'm hunting Amaura, although I'm not right now, I'd like for most of them to be bold-natured and so finding the eggs that I bred with a roughly 50% chance to be the nature I want would be so much easier with this! I think I've only found a small handful of my eggs in the shelter soo yeah.
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Maravol pattern I don't have, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
Bump!
Kårñstêin's AvatarKårñstêin
Supporrrt! I was actually just thinking about how this should be a thing. I am very set in my nature preferences, and my last melan I hatched has the perfect nature and me as the breeder. I worry that I won’t be so lucky this time around, but checking every single egg is soooo long. Especially if I’m at work on break and I spend like half my break checking egg parents. And I think with the tourney, if anything, it might encourage more people to participate actively. I know sometimes when I’m super busy and I can’t throw hundreds upon hundreds of eggs into the shelter, I’ll be less motivated to participate in the tourney because I know finding my eggs will take forever. Obviously you still need to breed and hatch and actually find the eggs, so it doesn’t make the tourney a handout by any means. Just saves a lot of tedious loading time. I think a little symbol on the egg’s pop up would be simple and neat. Plus, I think it would encourage more people to do hunts like Unknown hunts.
Red Soul Dew

Red Soul Dew

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small orb with a red coloration that manages to emanate playfulness. There is talk that inside it is the key to discovering the Legendary Pokémon, Latias.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +7,693,714
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
"Understand we'll go hand in hand but we'll walk alone in fear. Where do we go from here?"
Dracojax's AvatarDracojax
I like the idea of it being easier to find eggs bred by self not sure how possible it is to add the breeder to the first pop up in shelter. As an possible alternative I know once you reach a chain of 50 or so those eggs become more visible would it be possible to do same for OT eggs? Or add an item that lures your own eggs out more?
For my shop click here
Bump.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page