PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Summoner & The Ditto [OPEN]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 187188189190191··· 204205206

Labu's AvatarLabu

QUOTE originally posted by Lopp-Bunneary

Hey can I trade you 8 my steel med gems for your 16 grass med gems? If I did my math right.

QUOTE originally posted by Hope'sUnicorn

I can make 45 medium steel gems. Would like to trade for electrics if you please?
I'm sorry guys and sorry for taking so long, I longer need steel gems and lastly I was on vacation which is what took me so long to respond.

QUOTE originally posted by Jack741

Hi I got 2 fire fangs and a thunder fang if your willing to buy em for zc:v
For sure sending a trade now <3

Katie | Kanto Journeyer | 28

40 ZC or 200gp
20 ZC - 100gp
20 zc or 100 gp
30 ZC or 150gp
The Summoner & the Ditto Jounralcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Forum Icon @Cwend on PF Signature Pagedoll @Panicpuppy on dA
Mysgal's AvatarMysgal
Can I please trade 4 of your small ice gems for 4 of my small steel gems?
Labu's AvatarLabu
Small bump to keep the shop from being deleted. one of these days ill have the time to update my shop ;3;
Labu's AvatarLabu
Updates & Current

[ Update ]

Hello everyone ! For now I've removed the the Gem section due to me completing my wishforge. The first step anyway once I get a little further I'll probably add it back. For now I put my supplier passes up for rent all 413 passes! <3
Weedle hunt is complete, leftover shiny and albinos are in the S/A section but they will only be there until the of the month. Get them while you can! Last but not least I have shiny and albino Cubone and Magnetmite they are also in the S/A Section. Thank you as always for using my shop. <3
    content
    content
    content
    content
    template coded by WaterWølf600 | free to use
    Dracanea's AvatarDracanea
    Could I buy your sweet berry albino Magnemite and Cubone?
    SkittyLoop's AvatarSkittyLoop
    Hello! Could I buy your delta albino Magikarp in exchange for an adamant orb? I can pay more if you want.
    Profile pic is from Skylandersmutual Name: Caroline Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    Lopp-Bunneary's AvatarLopp-Bunneary
    Um are you still buying summons? I have a couple summons but there not the ones your looking for and I don't know the prices for them.
    You hear the screeching of an owl, you hear the wind begin to howl, you know there's zombies on the prowl And IT'S TERROR TIME AGAIN They got you running through the night, yes IT'S TERROR TIME AGAIN Oh you just might dead of fright it's a terrifying time. >:3 Avatar made by StarscreamsGirl. Check out her shop x3 made by Jolleon
    Labu's AvatarLabu
    Bump
    Lopp-Bunneary's AvatarLopp-Bunneary
    Um is your shop still open?
    Labu's AvatarLabu
    Ahhh my shop is back ;; I'm going to spend sometime updating and renovating I'll change the shop title to open when I'm officially ready to start taking orders. Thank you and it's good to be back <3

Pages: 123··· 187188189190191··· 204205206

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page