PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Summoner & The Ditto [OPEN]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 204205206

kodawuff's Avatarkodawuff
Username : daikon How Many? : one Want anything special? : hmm, can you give me a jolly male? Payment? : GP thank you!
avatar by carebearies on toyhouse
Silver Leaf

Silver Leaf

Treasure

(: 0)

A strange, silver-coloured leaf.

Sells for 500

Lv. 65 — 8,287 / 12,871
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness MAX
Serious nature
Labu's AvatarLabu

QUOTE originally posted by daikon

Username : daikon How Many? : one Want anything special? : hmm, can you give me a jolly male? Payment? : GP thank you!
Alrighty all updated and ready to go; no thank you for you business <3

Katie | Kanto Journeyer | 28

40 ZC or 200gp
20 ZC - 100gp
20 zc or 100 gp
30 ZC or 150gp
The Summoner & the Ditto Jounralcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Forum Icon @Cwend on PF Signature Pagedoll @Panicpuppy on dA
Senka's AvatarSenka
Username: Senka What your offering: 160 GP Link to the Pokemon: https://pokefarm.com/summary/G4Gvq Thank you and your shop looks awesome!
Avitar made by TheMaleLunala for my use only Sprite edited and used with permission by HowlingCat ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”
Labu's AvatarLabu

QUOTE originally posted by Senka

Username: Senka What your offering: 160 GP Link to the Pokemon: https://pokefarm.com/summary/G4Gvq Thank you and your shop looks awesome!
Thank you so much you so sweet ;3; Alright everythings sent <3
Bir's AvatarBir
Psst it's Bir I want 10 shiny Pichus and two albinos for 400gp, a steel statue, and a red soul dew ^w^ do I have to link them? I don't care which I get I just love pichu
Labu's AvatarLabu

QUOTE originally posted by Bir

Psst it's Bir I want 10 shiny Pichus and two albinos for 400gp, a steel statue, and a red soul dew ^w^ do I have to link them? I don't care which I get I just love pichu
Oh sweett mama jama you really do love pichus; I'll be send the trades right on over <3
Username : RainbowCol0rs Offering : Full GP price Link to Pokemon : One Shiny Male Bulbasaur, nature isn't a concern. ( I'm a bit confused on which GP price is which, but I can afford most of your GP prices! )
Hunter ⚔ he/they I'm just a big nerd who plays video games. I will infodump about anything if no one stops me.
credit
Background from Pokemon F2U code by Gumshoe
Labu's AvatarLabu

QUOTE originally posted by RainbowCol0rs

Username : RainbowCol0rs Offering : Full GP price Link to Pokemon : One Shiny Male Bulbasaur, nature isn't a concern. ( I'm a bit confused on which GP price is which, but I can afford most of your GP prices! )
Yeah I noticed it was a bit hard to understand my prices. I’m currently in the process of recoding it. But a Bulbasaur is 80 GP just to clear things up <3
PupperCakes's AvatarPupperCakes
Can I Have A Shiny Male Alolan Sandshrew? My Offer Is 80 Gp
☆Credits☆
Avatar by Kaffoum,Signature art by CloverPatch, Banner By 88penguintreats
Labu's AvatarLabu

QUOTE originally posted by PupperCakes

Can I Have A Shiny Male Alolan Sandshrew? My Offer Is 80 Gp
Sure thing sending the trade right on over ~

Pages: 1234··· 204205206

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page