PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌮Rowlet's Playhouse🌮

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Battles > Gyms >

Pages: 123··· 353637

POLL: Should I give out a small prize for those who tried their best ?

•  68%
  •  29%
  •   3%

Total votes: 31

This poll is now closed.

POLL: What should the prize(s) be ? (Look at previous Poll)

Total votes: 160

You must be logged in to vote.

☆ ☆

Introduction ~!

As you enter the gym, it begins to resemble a forest-like place, with many trees and plants of different kinds growing all around. Moving forward, pokemon known as "rowlets" were flying in the air, playing with one another, having lots of energy stored within themselves. They bring a smile to face, the wonderful sight and smell of nature brings a pleasant feeling. Moving on, the gym then becomes part playground with many obstacles to go through. You begin to remember all the good old memories about school and how recess was always fun! Rowlets of all sizes and colors were swinging on the swing-set while some were practicing their flying skills in the sky with their brothers and sisters guiding them along. There were some dartrixs and decidueyes watching over them, they were the adults of the group, keeping an eye from above a treehouse. There, in the opening of the treehouse was a trainer, the gym leader known as Morticia. She was sitting crisscrossed with a rowlet in her lap, softly stroking it as it was asleep, "So, we have a new guest huh ?" she said slowly. "Welcome, fellow trainer to my playhouse. Here is where we'll battle with my sweet babies which in fact will be random each time except for my starter. Once in a while he'll switch with Kimchi, my Ninetales in case he's ever entered into the weekly contest that is .." "Now then, You challenged us to a battle, correct? Well, get ready! Com'on Rowlet, let's show them how it's done !!"

Old ver.

As you enter the gym , you look around to see forrest like place with many trees and plants all around and a few pokemon known as "rowlets" flying around, playing with one-another. You smile at the wonderful sigh as you continute to walk foward and as you do , the gym starts to look more like a playground with many obsticles to go through. You begin to remember all the good old memeries about school and how recess was always fun! Many of the rowlets were on the swing-set while some were praticing their flying skills. There were some dartrix and decidueyes watching over them from a treehouse. There , in the opening of the treehouse was a trainer , maybe the gym leader , named Morticia. She was sitting criss-crosed with a rowlet in her lap , soflty strocking it as it was asleep , "So , we have a new guest huh ?" she said slowly. "Well, Welcome to our Playhouse !!" with a change of mood , she haplily cheered as the other rowlets hooted and koo. "So , you want to battle us , right? well get ready ! Com'on Rowlet , Lets show them how its done !!"
Up on display was the "Honorary Rowlet" badge~! It looks super pretty, with its goldish bright yellow sparkles glowing with the sun, reflecting it's shininess.
☆ ☆
Rowl ☆ Any --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Credit * Stock
  • Interests
  • Others
Um ... H-hi, I'm Rowl .. and I really like jjba [ I mostly doodle and TOTALLY not write dumb fanfics about it either.. I'm also not a ship freak ø//w//ø]
Icon credit by @meh
☆ ☆ Pkmn I'll use You can choose which one ~ Make sure it's fair
Password/Code word: Describle rowlet as funny as possible
Set 1 : 1) Random Rowlet 2) Random Dartrix 3) Starter(s) -- Evoloved: | | | (x2 | x3) Un-evolved: |

Special Pkmn

Set 2 : Bird lovers ! 1) 2) 3) ---- Set 3 : Our first Adventure ! 1) 2) 3)
☆ ☆
☆ ☆

Rules

1) Your 1st pokemon must be an unevolved mon as I want the little ones to test eachother out and pratice with one another ; we'll then move onto the stronger ones 2) Levels dont matter; 2nd mon has to be evolved as Im using Dartrix [in it's 1st fase of evolution] 3) The last one can be your site starter [with ] or any other starter.pkmn as long its fully evolved or unevolved so I could use one of mine. 4) Types dont matter just dont cheat and swap one out before the fight 5) They cannot be trained as mine are not at all. lastly,HAVE FUN and good luck !! -- Codeword: In order for me to accept your challange, you'll have to use the secrect code ~ You gotta find it lol ~ -- ..."so now Are you ready ? You are ? Great ! Now let's begin !!" Morticia's Pidgeot will be checking your Pokemon ,We'll be using 3 : * 1 unevolved pkmn * 1 evolved pkmn * 1 fully evolved starter Pidgeot Smiles and eagerly waits to check out your pokemon

Old info

Rules

1) Your pokemon must be a baby or a younge mon since I want the little ones to test eachother out and pratice with one another ; we'll then move onto the stronger ones 2) Its level can range from 5-15 or more but before it evolves to its next stage unless it takes a while like if if it stays in 1 or 2 stages for a long time until it reaches a certin high level (ik levels dont matter either) 3) The last pokemon can be your starter pokemon or any other so I'll be using my Decidueye , "Nuggies"! (atm its lvl. 88 ;v; he's growing up soo fast ... NOW its 99 im soo proud ;W; ) **Nuggies smiled when its trainer said his name** 4) Types dont matter ; but grass and flying are fine <3 5) Oh I almost forgot , make sure none are trained at the Pokémon Dojo since none of mine are at the moment ..(ik im a gym leader and NOT HAVE ANY TRAINED POKEMON )and lastly , HAVE FUN and good luck !! ..."so now Are you ready ? You are ? Great ! Now let's begin !!" Morticia's Pidgeot will be checking your Pokemon ,We'll be using 3 : * 1 baby pkmn * 1 evolved pkmn * 1 fully evolved starter Pidgeot Smiles and eagerly waits to check out your pokemon
☆ ☆

Hall of Fame

Here , I'll post the one's who have won the battle along with there mon to be remembered in rowlet history !!

Peeps who earned the badge

@Luxnight pokemon used : *(A) Ralts *(S) Laparas *(S) Wanamangora ---- @SkeletonSans94 pokemon used : * Marowak * Unbreon * Apocalyptic Poochyena ---- @88penguintreats pokemon used : * Swablu *(S) Rowlet *Honchkrow ---- @Coolestgamer pokemon used : * Shooting Star Cleffa * Mimikyu * Staraptor NEEDS BADGE DONE ---- @Brambleflight pokemon used : * Growlithe * Charmeleon * Mega Ninetales [Starter pkmn] NEEDS BADGE DONE ---- @MX pokemon used : * Slugma * Venusaur * Charizard --->Blastoise NEEDS BADGE DONE
** Needs to be updated ~

Prizes

PrizePool

Some prizes were donated by the lovely @88penguintreats ------------------- * x4 poison gems * x1 Bug gem * 10,000 credits *10 gp -------------------
New prizes ~!
Will Add more Prizes SOON ~

Hand out prizes to ...

N/A

Pending

Pending battles

- - Need to start - - Kajiban **Pending** - - Never started - - @CatLoverFoxLover @Little Coyote @GoodGuyAzn @glitchedspirits Morzone Piggyxl117 Slippy703 - - Not finished - - N/A
☆ ☆
Luxnight's AvatarLuxnight
Eh, I'll challenge. And sorry for not roleplaying. It's late and I'm brain dead. I have an unevolved pokemon for your Rowlet to fight. (Also, levels don't matter. All are set to 50 in a spar, regardless of whether they're level 1 or 100)
IV Breeder. If you need advice on breeding, feel free to PM me (though I'm sure there are better people to ask x3) Also have two fields of IV bred pokemon for sale.
Won 1st place in the Quick Battle Tournament (Made by Rebecca Gold, for Luxnight's use only)
~Icon by RichiDes for me

QUOTE originally posted by Luxnight

Eh, I'll challenge. And sorry for not roleplaying. It's late and I'm brain dead. I have an unevolved pokemon for your Rowlet to fight. (Also, levels don't matter. All are set to 50 in a spar, regardless of whether they're level 1 or 100)
(I forgot to mention that and its alright) Please send a Spar request
"Good job Rowlet! You did amazing !" Morticia told rowlet as he safely landed. rowlet koos with delight "Your Ralts did great!" with a smile on her face. "Now lets send out our next mons."
Dartrix fainted "You did your best , now Return !" Dartrix returned to its ball "Nicly done with that super effective move at the end." "And lastlty, Here come our starters . The one's who helped us on our Journey..."
Luxnight's AvatarLuxnight
I'm glad you allow for pokemon other than our starters for the Nuggies fight. My Luxray wouldn't have been able to do anything.
np :3 you did awesome !!
Decidueye fainted "Well done Nuggies , Im proud of you sweetie.." "That was an amazing battle!Thank you soo much for batteling us and with that , you earn the honorary Rowlet badge!" One of the rowlets flys off a tree holding a badge in its beak. Its a golden colored rowlet with its wings open with a smile on its face (I will Pm you the badge once I finish fixing it)

Pages: 123··· 353637

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page